ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 57
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

patteeu 03:01 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP YOUR LOUNGE OUT OF MY POLITICAL BULLSHIT?
:TOAST:
loochy 03:02 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
:TOAST:
psssh....lounge posters venturing over into DC, calling people scumbags, having moderate and reasonable opinions...F THAT
Skyy God 03:04 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sports used to be a distraction from the politics and other annoying real life issues. The problem is that the same scumbags (or at least scumbags who share the same ideology) who are shitting all over real life and now shitting all over sports, and that's just a fact. It's just another attack platform now. Denying it is like denying the wetness of water.

Kneeling for the anthem, refusing to visit the White House, using social media to destroy players' careers, there's only one side doing that. I happen to be on the other side. And happily so.
Makes a fella so mad he might want to exercise his 2nd Anendment right to shoot his fridge.
Kiimo 03:10 PM 07-18-2019
Right I agree sports should be an escape from things like stealing children from parents and then locking them in cages where they end up dying. *salutes flag*
carcosa 03:10 PM 07-18-2019
Sports used to be a distraction from the politics and other annoying real life issues. The problem is that the same scumbags (or at least scumbags who share the same ideology) who are shitting all over real life and now shitting all over sports, and that's just a fact. It's just another attack platform now. Denying it is like denying the wetness of water.

Kneeling for the anthem, refusing to visit the White House, using social media to destroy players' careers, there's only one side doing that. I happen to be on the other side. And happily so.
I miss when sport's weren't so Politic's!!!

Frazod 03:15 PM 07-18-2019
I wondered how many weepy cunts I'd draw out.

Two so far. :-)

Edit: Make that three.
suzzer99 04:12 PM 07-18-2019
You're the weepy cunt who started the whole line of conversation.
DaFace 04:20 PM 07-18-2019

There's some truth to that. But the problem is that I could easily rebut some of the things you said about "there's only one side doing that." So even starting down this line of conversation naturally makes others want to react.

So in short, keep it to DC.
jallmon 04:26 PM 07-18-2019
Broncos fans are all homosexuals. (Factual, and hard to deny given the evidence, so likely fine in the Lounge within reason.)

Raiders fans are a bunch of criminals. (Blanket statements about a broad group of people. Opinion-based. Likely not appropriate for the Lounge.)
Are 3 people considered a "bunch"?
displacedinMN 04:29 PM 07-18-2019

That's all I've got.
tyecopeland 04:30 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's some truth to that. But the problem is that I could easily rebut some of the things you said about "there's only one side doing that." So even starting down this line of conversation naturally makes others want to react.

So in short, keep it to DC.
I was hoping this thread was okay to reply. Oh well. I'll keep my snark to myself
Easy 6 05:01 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Right I agree sports should be an escape from things like stealing children from parents and then locking them in cages where they end up dying. *salutes flag*
Fucking garbage

You don’t enter the political fray often, but when you do you’re just a more low key suzzer posting fucking garbage
srvy 05:11 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

That's all I've got.
Id forgotten the crunchy peanut butter cups.
Naptown Chief 05:15 PM 07-18-2019
What he said
Naptown Chief 05:19 PM 07-18-2019
Is proclaiming my love of sexing the ladies (with my penis) acceptable, or is that considered toxic masculinity best saved for DC?
Page 9 of 57
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up