ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 860 of 2693
« First < 360760810850856857858859860 86186286386487091096013601860 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:44 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
What a Nuckolls-head question.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:49 PM 08-02-2018
He’s gonna have a lot of those plays where he draws them offsides. He did it last year too.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:49 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I truly believe...that if Mahomes is like even 70% as good as Russell Wilson or Carson Wentz...the league is going to get some calls going the Chiefs way.

The NFL LOVES players like Patrick Mahomes and wants them blowing up, and tossing in an "Andy Reid wins a ring at last" storyline is icing on the cake.

It would be a great story.
It’s extremely difficult thinking that he won’t be good this year. This might be the best supporting cast in the league.

Look at what Jared Goff did with quality coaching and an offense full of weapons. It’s extremely favorable for a young QB to play in that situation.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:53 PM 08-02-2018
I’ll be at camp Sunday probably. Excited to watch these guys play with my own eyes.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:00 PM 08-02-2018
It’s extremely difficult thinking that he won’t be good this year. This might be the best supporting cast in the league.

Look at what Jared Goff did with quality coaching and an offense full of weapons. It’s extremely favorable for a young QB to play in that situation.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:08 PM 08-02-2018
Why are there so many
Throws about touchdowns
And what's on the other side

Touchdowns are visions
They're only illusions
And touchdowns have nothing to hide

So we've been told and some chose to
Believe it
But I know they're wrong wait and see

Someday we'll find it
The Touchdown Connection
The runners, the receivers and meeee

Who said that every pass
Would be thrown and completed
When passed by a superstar

Brett Veach thought of that
And Andy believed it
So I'll throw the ball really far

What's so amazing
That keeps Tyreek blazing
What so we think we might see

Someday we'll find it
That Touchdown Connection
The runners, the receivers and me

Arrowhead's been fast asleep
But have you heard voices,
I've heard them calling my name,

Is this the sweet sound that calls
The young players,
The voice might be one and the same.

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be,

Someday we'll find it
The Touchdown connection...
The runners, the receivers and meeeeeee

La lala la lala la la la lala la la la
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:30 PM 08-02-2018
This is a really good long look at Mahomes. You can see how comfortable Pat is with the offense.

[Reply]
Marcellus 07:38 PM 08-02-2018
Sounds like we need to be worried about all the offsides penalties on the defense.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:42 PM 08-02-2018
This is a really good long look at Mahomes. You can see how comfortable Pat is with the offense.

Everybody needs to look at 6:34 in this video. That’s the formation for the pitch play Andy ran a lot early last year, except he added a wrinkle for Tyreek to run behind the QB instead of in front with an RPO looking fake handoff.

Also this looks like the play that Hitchens blasted West into the concussion protocol. Goddamn that guy is gonna be legit in the middle.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:44 PM 08-02-2018
That video looked pretty solid to me. I mostly skipped the 7 on 7 periods but for team, he got the ball out quick and decisively for the most part. Not that it means a ton either way but he showed some important skills there, just as he did last December.

Next Thursday can’t come soon enough.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:13 PM 08-02-2018
The Chiefs are doing a good job of picking sexy shots

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 08-02-2018

I know this is the Pat Mahomes thread, but damn, we can't be serious about keeping Cam Erving as our starting LG, can we?

Most guys are doing their jobs in protection. They definitely get overwhelmed when Bob Sutton sends the fucking house, but how many OLs can contain extra blitzers when they're flying off the edges like that?

Except Erving. I consistently see his man getting position on him and pushing him back into the seal of the pocket.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 12:24 AM 08-03-2018

Is that Damien Williams at 1:10 popping KPass? We’ve found our RB3.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:43 AM 08-03-2018

See here's the difference between Pat and a guy like RGIII. Health issues aside both have all the talent in the world but RGIII struggles to make quick reads like these.

Where Pat is likely getting into trouble is sometimes he makes too quick of a decision. Totally normal for a young QB.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:45 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know this is the Pat Mahomes thread, but damn, we can't be serious about keeping Cam Erving as our starting LG, can we?

Most guys are doing their jobs in protection. They definitely get overwhelmed when Bob Sutton sends the ****ing house, but how many OLs can contain extra blitzers when they're flying off the edges like that?

Except Erving. I consistently see his man getting position on him and pushing him back into the seal of the pocket.
Man if Erving is our starter at guard then I hope Henne is ready. Its fucking inexcusable that guy is starting. It would be like playing Jordan Black at guard.

Where Erving MIGHT be serviceable is at backup center. Wasnt he an all American center in college?
[Reply]
Page 860 of 2693
« First < 360760810850856857858859860 86186286386487091096013601860 > Last »
Up