ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 240
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:19 AM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Haley.
You're dumb.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:29 AM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're dumb.
I love you, too, sweetie.

That's why it sucks that I have to put you on ignore.

Now go suck an AIDS-infected antifreeze popcicle, you non-reading, single sentence quoting asshole.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:38 AM 09-17-2018
I love you, too, sweetie.

That's why it sucks that I have to put you on ignore.

Now go suck an AIDS-infected antifreeze popcicle, you non-reading, single sentence quoting asshole.
I don't care about your reasons you justified for your answer. You're fucking dumb. You'd risk Mahomes' development on a fucking lunatic psychopath like Haley all so you could watch him scream on gamedays and feel better that the teams' shortcomings weren't without an asshole yelling at everybody?

Newsflash, motherfucker. Haley had weak ass fucking teams in KC, too. Even in 2010.

Yelling at the refs/players doesn't mean shit gets done. It just means people think you're an asshole. Sometimes that's a good thing, but it doesn't make you a better head coach at all, particularly when it comes to QBs.

Golf coach can go fuck himself. I would have wanted him nowhere fucking CLOSE to my new franchise QB.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:11 AM 09-20-2018
He'd be a GREAT OC.

Andy Reid is the same guy he's been for 2 decades.

If that's good enough for you, if you're cool with just going to the playoffs every year, then good for you.

I watched this team go from 2 wins back to 10 wins and then back to 2 wins, with banners and Black Sundays and players killing themselves and their wives and shit in front of the GM and coach...

Andy went 9-0 and lost in the playoffs.

Then missed the playoffs.

Then lost in the playoffs.

And then lost in the playoffs.

And then lost in the playoffs.

It's the same as it was with Alex - WE HAVE 2 DECADES OF ANDY REID ON TAPE, WITH EERILY SIMILAR RESULTS EVERY YEAR.

Why would anyone think he'll ever be anything different than what he's always been?

A great regular season coach who flames out in the playoffs and is always...just...short...

We've seen this before.

You can count on people to always be who they are.

I want a Super Bowl victory.

Take your pity and go fuck yourself.
:-) dude just f*** JJ UP!
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:36 AM 09-20-2018
You have to be pretty ****ing stupid to still believe this. Reid is a top 5 coach in the NFL right now and if he were fired teams would line up to hire him, just like the last time he was fired.

He has his flaws, all coaches do, even hoodie who benched his best CB in the SB last year FFS.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:43 AM 09-20-2018
This thread is a fucking embarrassment. I can't believe the retard OP keeps bumping it. If I started this thread, I'd want it dead and buried. Of course I'm not a fucking imbecile, so there's no way I ever would've started a thread this moronic.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:54 AM 09-20-2018
Reid will always have this persona to basically all NFL fans that he will lose in the playoffs no matter how good the team is, so until the Chiefs win a Superbowl he will always be thought of as in a lot of ways similar to Schottenheimer.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:58 AM 09-20-2018
And that is Andy Reid's 2 decades in the NFL, wrapped up into one paragraph.

And that's who he has ALWAYS been.

And he's STILL that.

And no one can answer the question about why they expect that he'll ever be any different from what he has always been.

They just say I'm an idiot...but can't tell me why.

One guy told me to name a current NFL head coach with a better winning percentage not named Belichick.

I named 3 guys named Mike off the top of my head : Zimmer, Tomlin, and McCarty. 2 of 'em have Super Bowls.

FFS
I'm gonna get real here, Mike McCarthy and Mike Tomlin are extremely overrated coaches.

McCarthy has had a HOF QB his entire run there and he has 1 SB, he'd have been fired years ago if that one dude wasn't saving his ass every year. Matter of fact they could literally run this line under McCarty "Rodgers: I've been carrying this motherfucker for 10 years, his whole family should thank me for his job" and could anyone disagree?

Mike Tomlin has 2 SB appearances and 1 win...his 1 win was basically with a team built entirely by Bill Cowher. It's really not hard to be thought of well and hardly ever have losing seasons when you take over a team with a young franchise QB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Reid will always have this persona to basically all NFL fans that he will lose in the playoffs no matter how good the team is, so until the Chiefs win a Superbowl he will always be thought of as in a lot of ways similar to Schottenheimer.
It's been true up to this point, though. The end of that New England playoff game was a ****ing debacle, and a ton of the blame for that goes on Andy Reid and his clock management.

His playcalling has been suspect at times as well, but it's become apparent that he was just catering to the limitation of Smith. Mahomes straight up went for the 99 yard kill shot with a 2 TD lead in the 4th against the Steelers, so hopefully the days of extreme turtling on offense are behind us.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:04 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's been true up to this point, though. The end of that New England playoff game was a fucking debacle, and a ton of the blame for that goes on Andy Reid and his clock management.

His playcalling has been suspect at times as well, but it's become apparent that he was just catering to the limitation of Smith. Mahomes straight up went for the 99 yard kill shot against the Steelers, so hopefully the days of extreme turtling on offense are behind us.
As much as Reid knows about offense and as smart as he is, for him to truly win he does have to have a QB who can physically push him to either make him call different plays or honestly refuse to always take the short option.

McNabb had a lot of check down in him too, it's because he wasn't all that accurate.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:29 AM 09-20-2018
Mecca nailed it.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:36 AM 09-20-2018
I should actually add on to what I said, Mike Tomlin is kind of an embarrassment to what the Steelers have generally been over the years.

His team's aren't tough, he's a defensive background coach that has let the defense become trash. His best players are constantly surrounded by drama bullshit..matter of fact he is too with shit he says and tripping a dude returning a kick...

He's literally a guy who is thought of as a good coach because he took over a Superbowl team and managed to win 1 more..I could argue he should have done far more than that and has really just turned that team into the most chaotic locker room in the league.

If Tomlin had started where most coaches had with some team that just went 3-13 having to rebuild the whole thing, would he have turned them around? Would he have 2 SB appearances...I seriously doubt it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:47 AM 09-20-2018
Andy Reid is about to revolutionize football. All he needed was a QB who could make the throws to beat what happens when you attack the spread.

Reid + Mahomes. Checkmate NFL.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:49 AM 09-20-2018
Tomlin is Barry Switzer with a longer leash.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:51 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Tomlin is Barry Switzer with a longer leash.
Pretty much, and you know what for all of that Barry Switzer at least acted like he fucking knew that he was really just a long for the ride.

Mike Tomlin acts like he is the fucking man meanwhile his players have no respect and can't even act professional because well he doesn't ask them to.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 240
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Up