ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2030 of 4866
« First < 1030153019301980202020262027202820292030 203120322033203420402080213025303030 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:21 PM 09-11-2018
IDC if he posts his stuff. He's always wrong and it allows us to laugh at him.

But constantly posting in this thread and then bailing when Denver starts losing is a pussy move and should result in a ban.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:24 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
He should’ve been banned already. He’s worthless and can’t give a realistic thought. It’s all homerism. Nothing negative has been said by him. Ban that trash already
Jesus christ, no. Knowmo is pure entertainment value.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:26 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:

Good for you. Have all the confidence in the world. Fact is, you don't know for sure and that was my whole point.

Curious, what was Byner's YPC avg. that game? Bet it was more than 2 yards...
You're kinda weird ... you're arguing a point that I didn't make. I never said he was 100% guranteed to score.

On the fumble item - curious if you saw the game live, have seen a highlight showing the clip... or just running your yapper because others are doing so?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:30 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Let's see...Donks 2017 power ranking after a month, starting at home, in the thin air.

Power ranking after the next 4 games away from the thin air...

Week 17...

Good stuff, happy times.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:40 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
IDC if he posts his stuff. He's always wrong and it allows us to laugh at him.

But constantly posting in this thread and then bailing when Denver starts losing is a pussy move and should result in a ban.
He’s the biggest pussy on the planet
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:52 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I will push for his ban if he does
Why do you want him banned from a thread about the Donks? No offense but if being mentally challenged is grounds for a ban...this forum would have like 5 members.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:55 PM 09-11-2018
Why do you want him banned from a thread about the Donks? No offense but if being mentally challenged is grounds for a ban...this forum would have like 5 members.
The Broncos' fans and I would vote y'all back in anyway.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:56 PM 09-11-2018
I only want him banned IF he leaves the thread after the inevitable Donko implosion.
[Reply]
TEX 02:30 PM 09-11-2018
[QUOTE=Mile High Mania;13725182][QUOTE=TEX;13725082]
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

You're kinda weird ... you're arguing a point that I didn't make. I never said he was 100% guranteed to score.

On the fumble item - curious if you saw the game live, have seen a highlight showing the clip... or just running your yapper because others are doing so?
Talk about weird - You have literally LIVED on a RIVAL fan's BB for decades!

You also twist what everyone says and then act all cerebral afterwards - That's your schtick. Has been for decades.

You know it all bro - you do your own research whether or not I'm parrot yapping or doing it on my own. Pretty sure you can view a timeline of posts and figure it out. And if all else fails - just weigh in with your opinion, twist shit around and act all cerebral afterwards.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:46 PM 09-11-2018

Talk about weird - You have literally LIVED on a RIVAL fan's BB for decades!

You also twist what everyone says and then act all cerebral afterwards - That's your schtick. Has been for decades.

You know it all bro - you do your own research whether or not I'm parrot yapping or doing it on my own. Pretty sure you can view a timeline of posts and figure it out. And if all else fails - just weigh in with your opinion, twist shit around and act all cerebral afterwards.
Well, I haven't twisted anything. I made a statement with words like 'probably' and 'most likely' and you've over-reacted as if I guarnteed something.

You made claims about the fumble and it being an obvious gift, just as others have and I asked if you watched it live (which you never answered) and if you had a clip...

And, then we get this last response.

2:28 mark talks about the fumble and challenge issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn-5k7gnb3Q
[Reply]
TEX 03:25 PM 09-11-2018
Well, I haven't twisted anything. I made a statement with words like 'probably' and 'most likely' and you've over-reacted as if I guarnteed something.

You made claims about the fumble and it being an obvious gift, just as others have and I asked if you watched it live (which you never answered) and if you had a clip...

And, then we get this last response.

2:28 mark talks about the fumble and challenge issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn-5k7gnb3Q

Gotcha. - I have Sunday Ticket. Now just go somewhere and be you.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:12 PM 09-11-2018
Gotcha. - I have Sunday Ticket. Now just go somewhere and be you.
Sweet. You have the Ticket... so you’re saying you’ve seen the fumble play and believe inconclusively the refs made an egregious error.
[Reply]
TEX 04:37 PM 09-11-2018
Sweet. You have the Ticket... so you’re saying you’ve seen the fumble play and believe inconclusively the refs made an egregious error.
I absolutely do and even saw it as a fumble when it happened in real time...

But I gottta tell ya - Dude - you have serious issues...

From Super Bowl Nation

Winners-and-losers-seahawks-vs-broncos

Referees
I fail to see how Demaryius Thomas’ touchdown, which proved to be the game-winner, was called a touchdown on the field. It was initially ruled incomplete, Thomas whined, the other officials conferred, and then Brad Allen signaled TD One of the problems with defaulting to a touchdown call for automatic review is that it more often than not hurts the defense in “not enough to overturn” cases. I thought for sure Thomas’ foot was out of bounds, but the replay officials disagreed.

Meanwhile, the refs also didn’t grant Pete Carroll his challenge on a Royce Freeman fumble (and possible Seahawks recovery) on Denver’s 1st quarter touchdown drive. They didn’t catch it in time, apparently. That’s terrible.

GIFTS my man - GIFTS...

Now go use your MILE HIGH MULE TOOL MOJO and twist stuff around to try and change their minds....:-)
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:03 PM 09-11-2018
Man, the guy has free rent space in so many of your heads.

His trolling is a no-lose proposition. If he had to account for any of his ridiculous takes, do you think he'd still be here? Heck, I don't see why he's as conservative as he is. He might as well predict Keenum to win MVP; the end result will be exactly the same. You guys will all get worked up, his prediction will fail miserably, no one will remember it in a few months and even if they do, guess what - the Broncos are gonna be 2020 Super Bowl champs anyway.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:31 PM 09-11-2018
Of course the Broncos get two straight home games to start the year. It’s like every year lol. Then they fizzle because they have to go on the road and lose to the Bills
[Reply]
Page 2030 of 4866
« First < 1030153019301980202020262027202820292030 203120322033203420402080213025303030 > Last »
Up