ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:08 AM 12-11-2019
Drew Lock is amazing.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:13 AM 12-11-2019
Drew Lock...welp, Elway finally hit on one.

Not worried about this weeks game though as the Denver oline will get him pressured.

But Broncos are now out of QB jail.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:14 AM 12-11-2019
Guys... can we pump the brakes on Lock?

He’s looked good for 2 games. He has a long, long way to go before he’s a sure thing. He can make another big step Sunday if he performs well.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:36 AM 12-11-2019
Lock is still in his honey moon phase. There was barely any tape of him for the Texans, which always is to the young QB’s advantage. Now that there’s some tape, we’ll be reviewing his tendencies.

Lock is gonna be challenged mentally on Sunday. If Spags is getting perfectly timed blitzes to throw off a 42 year old QB who has seen everything, you’d think it would give a new green QB a lot of trouble.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:56 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
SEE:

rookie QB coming into Arrowhead. Look it up.

SEE:
rookie QB facing defensive front that battered and sacked Tom Brady three times and harassed him all day long into poor throws.

SEE:
A much improved secondary that's been a turnover machine the last month.

SEE:
Chiefs by a minimum of 14.
He will be jazzed about being in Arrowhead.
Hometown boy playing in his favorite team's house.
Wants to show KC what he has.
Chiefs still win
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:06 AM 12-11-2019
I hope Lock turns out to be a decent QB. The division is more fun when it's competitive. The Raiders are going to be a handful moving forward if they're all healthy and as bad as LAC is this year Rivers usually makes our matches a tough game. LAC could be a spoiler for us.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:13 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Assuming us and the Patriots win this week (I know, don’t assume anything), they play Buffalo in the afternoon next week. We have the night game (@ Chicago). If NE beats Buffalo, I think we start our two week rest period. We’d be all but locked into the three/four seed at that point.

If somehow BUF did pull off the upset that afternoon, then it’s ‘all hands on deck’ to go get the #2 seed.

Lot of football to be played between now and then, but having that Sunday Night game could work out to be a big advantage!

Biiiiiiiig difference between the 3 and the 4, though, in that you get to duck the top seed in the divisional round.

Would you rather go to Baltimore the first time around or New England?
[Reply]
O.city 09:19 AM 12-11-2019
I think you just play it out till the last week. If you are locked in to the 3 or whatever, rest the last week. The whole "rest starters" thing to me is overblown. I think you would rather be playing well and going full speed ahead.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:19 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I hope Lock turns out to be a decent QB. The division is more fun when it's competitive. The Raiders are going to be a handful moving forward if they're all healthy and as bad as LAC is this year Rivers usually makes our matches a tough game. LAC could be a spoiler for us.
I hope Lock is decent too. As in like the 15th-20th best QB in the league. Just good enough to keep the job, but no threat to control the division. Much like Carr, whose time is running out unfortunately.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:21 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Guys... can we pump the brakes on Lock?

He’s looked good for 2 games. He has a long, long way to go before he’s a sure thing. He can make another big step Sunday if he performs well.
All this... it's been 2 games. Lock looks better than the others since Manning, but it's only 2 games at this point. Looks promising, but it's a small body of work. So far so good, but his greatness remains to be seen.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:26 AM 12-11-2019
Good news, all. We’ve got Clete Blakemen’s crew for Sunday. They’ve called less penalties than any officiating crew.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:34 AM 12-11-2019
It wasn't long ago the Donk fans were excited about Trevor Semen.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:36 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It wasn't long ago the Donk fans were excited about Trevor Semen.
And, that's why the jury is still out.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:43 AM 12-11-2019
Lock would do this with MU.... have a couple nice games then lay an egg... I think there’s an egg poking out...
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:44 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
The Raiders are going to be a handful moving forward if they're all healthy and as bad as LAC is this year Rivers usually makes our matches a tough game. LAC could be a spoiler for us.
Why do people keep trying to push this narrative? Division games are tougher, yes, but stop trying to say that if the Chargers or Raiders were healthy that they'd give us a run for our money. We've won the division four years straight now and Andy's record against the division is near perfect. Cut the bullshit and let the Raiders and Chargers false narrative go. You'd think after so many national pundits trying to push the same narrative, then for Andy to make them look like fools, but they keep coming back every year like cockroaches.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up