ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 61 of 77
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:27 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Zero chance Andy is that stupid. Clark pretty clearly is.
They both are. The ended a Super Bowl team because they got scared with Kareem.

Andy is charmin soft and hunt has no backbone.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:45 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Yes some of them would have stopped. The chiefs got kudos for releasing Kareem and the reason he got released didnt even have to do with the fact that he hit a woman. It had all to do with the fact he lied to the team about his involvement. Some articles would have continued especially with the trade for Clark but they would have slowed. BTW, it's interesting that Clark wasn't a topic if he continues to stay in Seattle but once he changes teams his whole backstory has to brought back up. I imagine it became a bigger deal because of what was going on with hill but I'd imagine pretty much every city would have had a couple pieces written on it.

And the lack of consistency among the media IS infuriating. If you want to be upset about Kareem then you cant not be when he signs with a new team. Yet most of them were.
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Don't tell me what I can, and can't, be pissed about. Yes, I'm 100% pissed at Clark for his overreaction to the Hunt deal (lying or what happened in the hall), Clark should have been smarter than he was. While being upset at the lie is expected, he's human, his overreaction ended up showing him the fool business man he is. He caved to SJWs, and that was aided by him being pissed about a lie. Poor form for a supposedly business-savvy owner.

The good news is he learned from that mistake, at least this time he played chess, and in the process he looks like he could come out with nothing more than a few irrelevant SJWs grumbling. And they'll grumble regardless, so lending them your ear is always your first mistake.
Let me do the typical Chiefs Planet thing and insult you.

Your reading comprehension skills obviously suck.

I didn't tell you what to be pissed off about. I was talking about the f-ing media members who talked so badly about kareem immediately after the tmz story broke and even after the chiefs released him but then started saying what a great deal the browns got by bringing him in. If they wanted to say how bad he is they can't just ignore it once he goes to a new team and pretend like they aren't a huge part of the problem they want to be so vehemently against. But you know, you interpret that however you want, and if you think it was directed at you I guess it was.
You must not type very well, that's exactly what you did.

And like I said, the worst thing you can do is listen to SJWs. They are the scum of the earth and hell-bent of fucking it up with pipe dreams of a perfect world that will never exist. Of which they are the worst examples of their own concerns.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:53 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You must not type very well, that's exactly what you did.

And like I said, the worst thing you can do is listen to SJWs. They are the scum of the earth and hell-bent of fucking it up with pipe dreams of a perfect world that will never exist. Of which they are the worst examples of their own concerns.
They are lower than scum, my friend. At least scumbags wear their intentions on their sleeves.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06-09-2019, 08:59 PM
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
ThyKingdomCome15 10:27 PM 06-09-2019
I'm in favor of paying Tyreek. Will be sad to see Chris Jones get traded or Watkins released. I don't see how we can keep both next offseason.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:38 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But in Zeke's case, didn't he have a conga line of women...
"That-fool beat-my bitch-ASS"!
"That-fool made-me drink-PEE"!
"That-fool made-me blow-DOGS!!
"Then-he rammed-my boo-TY!

Let me do the typical Chiefs Planet thing and insult you.

Your reading comprehension skills obviously suck.

I didn't tell you what to be pissed off about. I was talking about the f-ing media members who talked so badly about kareem immediately after the tmz story broke and even after the chiefs released him but then started saying what a great deal the browns got by bringing him in. If they wanted to say how bad he is they can't just ignore it once he goes to a new team and pretend like they aren't a huge part of the problem they want to be so vehemently against. But you know, you interpret that however you want, and if you think it was directed at you I guess it was.
This is highly fascinating. I'm well studied in the sad effects of SAUTO Comprehension Disorder, but it appears that you are creating a "sister affliction" in this new and intriguing "SAUTO Explanation Disorder"!

Further observation and a battery of tests may be required.
[Reply]
scho63 11:01 PM 06-09-2019
Keeping this thread alive just to bash people when this was pretty much a 50-50% vote is pretty childish.

I didn't want him released and then I heard the audio and other statements and thought it was best to release him.

I was wrong, I'll eat crow but JFC give this whole thing a fucking rest already.

9 different threads and constant shit house lawyers all posting the "FACTS" that were nothing more than opinions?

This wears me out.....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:31 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Keeping this thread alive just to bash people when this was pretty much a 50-50% vote is pretty childish.

I didn't want him released and then I heard the audio and other statements and thought it was best to release him.

I was wrong, I'll eat crow but JFC give this whole thing a ****ing rest already.

9 different threads and constant shit house lawyers all posting the "FACTS" that were nothing more than opinions?

This wears me out.....
It wasn't 50-50. It was 60-40 to release him. Only recently, has the vote moved closer to 50-50.

I'll bite, though. Why would it have been better to release him? What would have been better?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:49 PM 06-09-2019
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:17 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's not interesting enough to give this much attention to...he just haphazardly got handed a mod label which he thinks gives him authority over others...you're easily 20 IQ points over him.

It's entertaining watching you bitch-slap him...and him doing what he can by fucking with your posts.

He's trying that shit on me...but I already got him pegged.
You should have been here in 08. Sweet jeebus, it got to the point where we were like, "is this dude just fucking with us"? :-)
Watching Dane and Hamas have to explain shit 3 or more times repeatedly was hilarious because eventually Dane would just lose his shit and go nuclear. :-)
Until 2008, I had never witnessed anyone with the ability to make simple sentence or statement a case study in obstinate counter-reality:

"The cat chases a yarn ball".

SAUTO:

"What does this mean"?
"How do you know what this cat does, were you there"?
"I don't believe this cat ever chased anything; link"?

And on and on and on... :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 05:56 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'm in favor of paying Tyreek. Will be sad to see Chris Jones get traded or Watkins released. I don't see how we can keep both next offseason.
Lol Chris Jones isn’t going anywhere.
[Reply]
TLO 02:14 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
I'll take my crow with a side of slaw.

This sure has taught me a lesson. Being reactionary is not a good thing.
[Reply]
loochy 02:18 PM 06-10-2019
I was mad. I was mad at Tyreek for being part of such a situation. I am no longer mad. But damnit dude, just get away from that crazy shit.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 02:20 PM 06-10-2019
Daddy always told me to never stick it in crazy. It's been good advice all these years.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:20 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'll take my crow with a side of slaw.

This sure has taught me a lesson. Being reactionary is not a good thing.
Good for you.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:22 PM 06-10-2019
This is why waiting for evidence, and the presumption of innocence should be more of a 'thing'
[Reply]
Page 61 of 77
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up