ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2109 of 4902
« First < 1109160920092059209921052106210721082109 211021112112211321192159220926093109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tooge 08:01 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The Donks D actually had Mahomes and the entire offense off their game in the first half.
For Mahomes growth, I'm actually glad that he got to witness this. The rest of the NFL is going to be watching and mimicing the Donks gameplan, so I hope Mahomes and Andy are watching tape and figuring out the best way to counter attack.
Exactly. The donks threw everything they had at him. Several pretty exotic blitzes that confused him and screwed up the protections. Now he's seen it. Now he can adjust and knows what to do.
[Reply]
TEX 08:21 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
I think they average out over time as well. I've never been one to say that the Broncos got all the calls back in the day. Now, they picks they ran with Manning were essentially overlooked pretty much every game and they made hay out of those plays for sure, but in general, yeah, calls pretty much even out. All I was saying is that when you preface your "nice win, it'll be fun watching Mahomes over the next ten years" or whatever you said, with a comment about the non call on a delay of game, it's basically passive agressive. It's "you won, good job guys, good QB yall have, even though there was a bad call"
But THAT'S MHM's schtick - he's infamous around here for it...
[Reply]
TEX 08:23 AM 10-02-2018
I mean, it was a bad call... but with Mahomes leading the charge it wasn't really a game changer. Tack on another 5 yards and replay the down... doesn't mean we don't see more Mahomes Magic.
Oh - I agree there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:12 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Solid win last night. The Chiefs made a huge rally to pull that off and Mahomes looked pretty incredible. You've definitely got a keeper and a playmaker with that kid. He's fun to watch and I'm not even mad or upset really with the loss. Vance Joseph is a moron and I can't explain why he didn't run more, especially late. The game plan was working pretty well.

As I stated yesterday, I stayed away win or lose.. and I keep telling you guys calls (good and bad) tend to even out and that happened last night.

The win was there for Denver, they just fell short and Mahomes made a lot of incredible plays.

In the end, you guys are going to have a lot of fun with Mahomes as your QB and I can only imagine that you're due for a lot of playoff success.
You seem very nice. I'll bet you're really kind to people. Very sweet of you!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:33 AM 10-02-2018
The Donks D actually had Mahomes and the entire offense off their game in the first half.
For Mahomes growth, I'm actually glad that he got to witness this. The rest of the NFL is going to be watching and mimicing the Donks gameplan, so I hope Mahomes and Andy are watching tape and figuring out the best way to counter attack.
The beautiful thing is very few teams have the front 7 to pull it off though. I'm curious as to what Jacksonville will do and how Pat will prepare for it. Denver's D played nearly flawless for 53 minutes. Outside of the Jags, Chargers, and the Bears, who has 3-4 studs that can mimic what they did last night?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:39 AM 10-02-2018
Solid win last night. The Chiefs made a huge rally to pull that off and Mahomes looked pretty incredible. You've definitely got a keeper and a playmaker with that kid. He's fun to watch and I'm not even mad or upset really with the loss. Vance Joseph is a moron and I can't explain why he didn't run more, especially late. The game plan was working pretty well.

As I stated yesterday, I stayed away win or lose.. and I keep telling you guys calls (good and bad) tend to even out and that happened last night.

The win was there for Denver, they just fell short and Mahomes made a lot of incredible plays.

In the end, you guys are going to have a lot of fun with Mahomes as your QB and I can only imagine that you're due for a lot of playoff success.
Indeed. Good post by a good fan. Here's the deal with Denver....until Joseph is gone, until Elway is replaced - this is your future.

I believe that Joseph will be out after the end of this season (if not before). Elway? Well, the drunk is there to stay. He COULD have drafted Sam Darnold but chose what he considered to be the "safe" route - and that's what he got. "safe".

Perhaps it's time for YOU fans out there to begin flying banners? Worked here..... :-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:41 AM 10-02-2018
Buddy of mine need 4 points from DT to win his fantasy game by half a point... lots of hearts broke on that one.
We’ve lived that moment in KC forever.

That game last night was the most glaring example of how our franchises have flipped. I know exactly how Broncos fans feel, I’ve lived that shit over and over and over and over and over as a KC fan.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:56 AM 10-02-2018
For years, Denver had Elway and Manning and got the calls, now KC has the man and they whine like bitches. What goes around comes around.

Kranzdouche and Knomo, you were warned. Keenum sucks. Mahomes is amazing
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:01 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
For years, Denver had Elway and Manning and got the calls, now KC has the man and they whine like bitches. What goes around comes around.

Kranzdouche and Knomo, you were warned. Keenum sucks. Mahomes is amazing
All the shit talking and PMINT talk. Keenum was the greatest QB of all time blah blah blah.

PM2 1200 yds 14-0 TD-INT 126.5 rating
Fooledem 988 yds 3-6 TD-INT 72.1 rating
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:03 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
All the shit talking and PMINT talk. Keenum was the greatest QB of all time blah blah blah.

PM2 1200 yds 14-0 TD-INT 126.5 rating
Fooledem 988 yds 3-6 TD-INT 72.1 rating
But hey, Casey boy is making 17.9 million more this year than I an so there's that .
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:21 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
I think they average out over time as well. I've never been one to say that the Broncos got all the calls back in the day. Now, they picks they ran with Manning were essentially overlooked pretty much every game and they made hay out of those plays for sure, but in general, yeah, calls pretty much even out. All I was saying is that when you preface your "nice win, it'll be fun watching Mahomes over the next ten years" or whatever you said, with a comment about the non call on a delay of game, it's basically passive agressive. It's "you won, good job guys, good QB yall have, even though there was a bad call"
Well, my apologies for addressing a fairly key point on that scoring drive...
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:37 AM 10-02-2018
Well, my apologies for addressing a fairly key point on that scoring drive...
Almost as key as a shit holding call and an even shittier intentional grounding seconds before
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:37 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Almost as key as a shit holding call and an even shittier intentional grounding seconds before
Hands to the face, my bad.. Hands to the shoulder
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:44 AM 10-02-2018
Good game last night. Patty Deuce used every inch of the field to beat the donks. Good clean contest. See you later in the year. Congratulations.
[Reply]
tooge 10:50 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Indeed. Good post by a good fan. Here's the deal with Denver....until Joseph is gone, until Elway is replaced - this is your future.

I believe that Joseph will be out after the end of this season (if not before). Elway? Well, the drunk is there to stay. He COULD have drafted Sam Darnold but chose what he considered to be the "safe" route - and that's what he got. "safe".

Perhaps it's time for YOU fans out there to begin flying banners? Worked here..... :-)
Or, feel free to come on over to the good side once and for all. MHM, you gotta be 40s or 50's in age yes? You only have so many years left to really care about the NFL. Might as well follow a winner for the next 15 don't ya think. I'm sure us CPers can all donate some Chiefs gear for ya, and you can come on out to KC for a game or two and we can burn your old Elway jersey. C'mon it'll be fun.
[Reply]
Page 2109 of 4902
« First < 1109160920092059209921052106210721082109 211021112112211321192159220926093109 > Last »
Up