ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Facebook Put Me in the Penalty Box!
gblowfish 08:57 AM 09-11-2019
This morning I posted a picture of the destruction from 9-11 on my Facebook Page, and told a story of one of my friends Bob who worked in one of the towers and got out that day, and my other friend Mr. Doggity, who was on site in 48 Hours helping coordinate medical services on the search and rescue. Facebook shut down my account for 72 hours for "hate speech." WTF??? I was trying to show respect for NYC, the first responders and everybody who ran to the rescue. Big Brother...WTF!!!
[Reply]
fredflintrock 12:40 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
They are trying to erase 9 11 out of history books to protect the Religion of Peace- just like they did with the Oklahoma Bombing.

I don't even......WHAT????? Yep 9-11 nowhere to be found on TV radio or the internet, yep erasing it out of history along with that Pearl Harbor and I don't know probably some other shit Taco could list for us? And Oklahoma City??? A couple of weird rednecks and a rental truck ---Religion of Peace?? I don't....aaahhh fuck it
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:41 PM 09-11-2019

[Reply]
Otter 12:53 PM 09-11-2019
I haven't used that trash website for years and I refuse to get pictures taken because everyone feels it needs to go to Facebook immediately. If you can't see the fuckery going on here, well, I'm sorry.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:34 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
I haven't used that trash website for years and I refuse to get pictures taken because everyone feels it needs to go to Facebook immediately. If you can't see the fuckery going on here, well, I'm sorry.
I abandoned Facebook a long time ago, but I still have an account so people can tag me in pictures. For the most part, no one does, but I have one friend in particular who I see once every two or three months and they always post a picture of me with wine or some other kind of alcohol in my hand. I donít really drink much at all, but my Facebook friends probably think Iím drinking all the time.
[Reply]
seamonster 02:58 PM 09-11-2019
Corporate America doesn't want "Trumpist" content displayed next to their precious shitty brands. So what you're seeing now are poorly implemented algorithm's that nonsensically ban human accounts. They just can't get the fuzzy logic correct and they can't pay the overhead to manually inspect content for hints of Trump support so you'll get accounts banned for memorials to grandma. And it's all to appease brand managers.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:01 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
The only hate speech I've been guilty of this week involves the Oakland Raiders!
Sorry m8, just like gender, hate speech is fluid. Don't blame me, I didn't make the rules.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:07 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Wouldnít be bad if she went back to the shithole that whelped her.
True.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:45 PM 09-11-2019
This morning I posted a picture of the destruction from 9-11 on my Facebook Page, and told a story of one of my friends Bob who worked in one of the towers and got out that day, and my other friend Mr. Doggity, who was on site in 48 Hours helping coordinate medical services on the search and rescue. Facebook shut down my account for 72 hours for "hate speech." WTF??? I was trying to show respect for NYC, the first responders and everybody who ran to the rescue. Big Brother...WTF!!!
Uh, yeah. Talking about 9/11 is taboo because it makes Muslims feel persecuted and EVERYONE knows that when muslim terrorists attack, the real victims are muslims.

Just ask CAIR. Or Omar.. Or AOC. They'll tell you.

Were you not aware of this dynamic? I've been telling people to push back against it while you still can. Too late now. Instead of calling it out (socially), we coddled the feelings of terrorist sympathizers and imported a few million people who hold the same values.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:28 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Uh, yeah. Talking about 9/11 is taboo because it makes Muslims feel persecuted and EVERYONE knows that when muslim terrorists attack, the real victims are muslims.

Just ask CAIR. Or Omar.. Or AOC. They'll tell you.

Were you not aware of this dynamic? I've been telling people to push back against it while you still can. Too late now. Instead of calling it out (socially), we coddled the feelings of terrorist sympathizers and imported a few million people who hold the same values.
Spot on.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:01 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm assuming the Facebook goon that banned him looked something like this

Just a hunch.
Is she related to Peyton Manning?

#Fivehead
[Reply]
digger 05:08 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Is she related to Peyton Manning?

#Fivehead
#Asixer_atleast
[Reply]
threebag02 06:04 PM 09-11-2019
The Muzzies must have reported you for your bigotry. Now you have been added to the National Registry, congratulations
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:30 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
I haven't used that trash website for years and I refuse to get pictures taken because everyone feels it needs to go to Facebook immediately. If you can't see the ****ery going on here, well, I'm sorry.
:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:51 PM 09-11-2019
Oh well, it's not the first time I've been called out...
Attached: GBenemy.gif (80.4 KB) 
[Reply]
notorious 06:55 PM 09-11-2019
Oh well, it's not the first time I've been called out...
:-)

Thatís awesome.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up