ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Facebook Put Me in the Penalty Box!
gblowfish 08:57 AM 09-11-2019
This morning I posted a picture of the destruction from 9-11 on my Facebook Page, and told a story of one of my friends Bob who worked in one of the towers and got out that day, and my other friend Mr. Doggity, who was on site in 48 Hours helping coordinate medical services on the search and rescue. Facebook shut down my account for 72 hours for "hate speech." WTF??? I was trying to show respect for NYC, the first responders and everybody who ran to the rescue. Big Brother...WTF!!!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:03 AM 09-11-2019
Well, since you tried to show respect for the country and first responders, they probably mistook you for a conservative.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:20 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This morning I posted a picture of the destruction from 9-11 on my Facebook Page, and told a story of one of my friends Bob who worked in one of the towers and got out that day, and my other friend Mr. Doggity, who was on site in 48 Hours helping coordinate medical services on the search and rescue. Facebook shut down my account for 72 hours for "hate speech." WTF??? I was trying to show respect for NYC, the first responders and everybody who ran to the rescue. Big Brother...WTF!!!
This is the world we live in today. The same world where people complain about the american flag being on police vehicles, and how they feel threatened by it.

I'm sorry, but this is progressive nonsense. And the true democrats.......those from back in the day and all about free speech and civil liberties......they need to stand up and oppose this kind of nonsense.

Otherwise, the momentum will be too strong (it may already be).
[Reply]
Donger 09:26 AM 09-11-2019
The same thing happened to me on MySpace.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:29 AM 09-11-2019
George can you think of anything in your post that was offensive? This just doesn't sound right.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:37 AM 09-11-2019
Old People Facebook
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:39 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
George can you think of anything in your post that was offensive? This just doesn't sound right.
agreed.
[Reply]
RN47 09:40 AM 09-11-2019
Facebook.

Never once tried it. Nor any other form of f u c kery conjured up by Zuckerberg to steal personal information and catalog data to be then turned over to our benevolent overlords in the best interests of our collective 'safety.'

But rock on.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:45 AM 09-11-2019
I named one of the two friends and I think the FB bots interpreted it as I was trying to taunt or torment him with violent pictures. The picture was the first plane hitting the tower. My friend was in tower #2 on one of the first ten floors and was evacuated before plane #2 hit. He was very lucky. Mr. Doggity worked for a company called Medcor, who was called in by the Feds later that night to come in and set up an onsite medical truck to help the responders with respiratory problems from smoke and dust, heat exhaustion, cuts and bruises and worse from working the pile. Both guys had a front row seat for the devastation, and I wanted to tell both of them I was thinking of them today. That's all.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:46 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
George can you think of anything in your post that was offensive? This just doesn't sound right.
I'm assuming the Facebook goon that banned him looked something like this



Just a hunch.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:49 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm assuming the Facebook goon that banned him looked something like this



Just a hunch.
Most likely not even a goon, just a bot.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:55 AM 09-11-2019
Progs see this as great until they wake up one day only to find that the central powers they worship now control them.

George has seen it. Wake up America.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:56 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Most likely not even a goon, just a bot.
There are about 500 9/11 photos on my feed this morning, so I don't think it's a bot.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:17 AM 09-11-2019
Welcome liberals. Welcome to the "we have no problem with the censorship of hate speech" world that you created, and one that conservatives have to deal with on a daily basis.


[Reply]
Frazod 10:56 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Welcome liberals. Welcome to the "we have no problem with the censorship of hate speech" world that you created, and one that conservatives have to deal with on a daily basis.

Yep. It's kind of refreshing to see them victimized by the same shit they loosed on us.

Can't stuff that genie back in the bottle. Nor can you control it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up