ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC: Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser
Just Passin' By 10:13 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he asked Bolton to resign after he "disagreed with many of his suggestions."

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump said on Twitter....
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...olton-n1051986
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:55 PM 09-10-2019
Who thinks trump isn't claiming to be a christian?

Remember two Corinthians?
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 03:57 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I would like to congratulate John Bolton on his new job as "Hero of the Left".

Make hay while the sun is shining, laddy - this lasts for a month or so before they find someone else to worship.
Bolton is a mustachioed jackass.

Also, this is just exhibit eleventybillion of Trump’s erratic behavior.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:57 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So Trump saw a sign that said putting your dick in a toaster might in fact hurt, said what the hell I'm gonna do it anyhow because what does that sign know. Stuck his dick in the toaster, oh gee wow does it hurt.

Now we're going to commend him for pulling his dick out of the toaster. What courage.
I mean, it's better than not firing him..

When you're training a dog, if they don't obey a 'come' command for a while, but then they finally do, if you yell at them then what they learn is when they obey a 'come' command they get yelled at - not what you want to teach. You still have to praise them for eventually getting it right so they remember that for next time.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:00 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Who thinks trump isn't claiming to be a christian?

Remember two Corinthians?
Tell grandma to loosen the chin strap on the hockey helmet, retard.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:49 PM 09-10-2019

[Reply]
jettio 04:59 PM 09-10-2019
Hiring somebody off the TV and firing him because he did not agree with who to invite to a picnic at camp ought to be filed under the kind of shit that happens when you have a POTUS that wears a wig and can't get no pussy and lacks intellect and character.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:35 PM 09-10-2019
Trump used Bolton. He served his purpose.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 05:39 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I have never seen him say a word about Jesus, Pompeo on the other hand pretends to be a good staunch Christian then talks about how great lying is.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:52 PM 09-10-2019
Lol!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:22 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My interpretation of this move is that Trump wants more appeasement and a face-saving deal somewhere (Iran, Afghanistan, NK, ?) that he can declare victory over before the elections. Pretty disappointing, but not completely unexpected.
agree. Boltons help and perspectives will be missed. But Trumps ego needs more agreement than challenge.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:23 PM 09-10-2019
Good move? Yeah....for Bolton. This administration is a dumpster fire on steroids... :-)

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
agree. Boltons help and perspectives will be missed. But Trumps ego needs more agreement than challenge.
Yikes...an HCF post I can agree with....yowser... :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:20 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
agree. Boltons help .
His help was needed in Vietnam. But he dodged.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:53 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, he has.

Or, you could just ask steviegod.
I pwn you in other threads, too?

:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 07:53 PM 09-10-2019
So it sounds like Bolton was too vociferous in his criticism of the plan to invite the Taliban to Camp David and Trump, who came up with the foolish idea in the first place, didn't like it.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:43 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The Trumptards love to congratulate Trump for putting out the fires that he started.
But I kinda get the feeling you're upset that you didn't get to victory lap Bolton REALLY fucking something up under Trump's watch, though.....

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Bolton is a mustachioed jackass.

Also, this is just exhibit eleventybillion of Trump’s erratic behavior.
It's almost like Trump is a rookie politician doing the trial and error thing or something, isn't it?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up