ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC: Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser
Just Passin' By 10:13 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he asked Bolton to resign after he "disagreed with many of his suggestions."

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning, Trump said on Twitter....
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...olton-n1051986
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:21 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-)

FML! Agendas and all
[Reply]
patteeu 03:24 PM 09-10-2019
Instead of firing him, he should have listened to him. Trump's instincts in foreign policy seem to suck pretty bad.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:25 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
:-)

FML! Agendas and all
Bushy moustache face wont serve in Vietnam, but demands everyone else serve in endless wars. He needs to seriously consider suicide.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:27 PM 09-10-2019
NO? Did he proclaim to be Christian?
You're right. I think he might be a Sikh.
Never mind. You're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Donger 03:29 PM 09-10-2019
NO? Did he proclaim to be Christian?
Yes, he has.

Or, you could just ask steviegod.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:34 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, he has.

Or, you could just ask steviegod.
I have never seen him say a word about Jesus, Pompeo on the other hand pretends to be a good staunch Christian then talks about how great lying is.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:34 PM 09-10-2019
So Trump saw a sign that said putting your dick in a toaster might in fact hurt, said what the hell I'm gonna do it anyhow because what does that sign know. Stuck his dick in the toaster, oh gee wow does it hurt.

Now we're going to commend him for pulling his dick out of the toaster. What courage.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:37 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So Trump saw a sign that said putting your dick in a toaster might in fact hurt, said what the hell I'm gonna do it anyhow because what does that sign know. Stuck his dick in the toaster, oh gee wow does it hurt.

Now we're going to commend him for pulling his dick out of the toaster. What courage.
It's more about correcting an obvious mistake to me but i'm not a Trump lover.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:37 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

The Trumptards love to congratulate Trump for putting out the fires that he started.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:38 PM 09-10-2019
My interpretation of this move is that Trump wants more appeasement and a face-saving deal somewhere (Iran, Afghanistan, NK, ?) that he can declare victory over before the elections. Pretty disappointing, but not completely unexpected.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:39 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My interpretation of this move is that Trump wants more appeasement and a face-saving deal somewhere (Iran, Afghanistan, NK, ?) that he can declare victory over before the elections. Pretty disappointing, but not completely unexpected.
Nothing wrong with not wanting to start World War III, I don't consider avoiding that to be appeasement.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:40 PM 09-10-2019
It's more about correcting an obvious mistake to me but i'm not a Trump lover.
^this dope is unsure if Trump considers himself a Christian.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:41 PM 09-10-2019
Nothing wrong with not wanting to start World War III, I don't consider avoiding that to be appeasement.
I'm not sure how your comment fits into the discussion. Good for you though.
[Reply]
Donger 03:45 PM 09-10-2019
I have never seen him say a word about Jesus, Pompeo on the other hand pretends to be a good staunch Christian then talks about how great lying is.
Neither have I. But Trump does proclaim to be Christian, which is what you asked.
[Reply]
eDave 03:48 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
^this dope is unsure if Trump considers himself a Christian.
The "Chosen One" is presumed to be Christian (by Christians).
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up