ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC: Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser
Just Passin' By 10:13 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he asked Bolton to resign after he "disagreed with many of his suggestions."

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump said on Twitter....
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...olton-n1051986
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:40 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Good riddance was a bad hire to begin with. Must have been the old keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Or something to that effect.
In matters of diplomacy and war, it's usually good to have divergent perspectives and opinions on the same team. Regardless of the final decision, it helps to be able to see all possible avenues. But Bolton is much different than Trump, and probably should have been more of a consultant type than policy leader.
[Reply]
Donger 01:43 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This.
I thought you were a Trump fan.
[Reply]
Bump 01:47 PM 09-10-2019
good
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:50 PM 09-10-2019
This is NBC using unknown sources, so we should maintain skepticism about its veracity, but

Originally Posted by :
As frustration with Bolton mounted, Trump reached out to ex-adviser McMaster

As President Donald Trump began losing confidence in national security adviser John Bolton, whom he fired on Tuesday, he reached out to the man he had fired to give Bolton the job: retired Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster.

In phone calls to McMaster — the first of which took place last fall — Trump told his second national security adviser that he missed him, according to two people familiar with the conversations. It’s a sentiment the president has also expressed to White House aides, they said. Trump has solicited McMaster's advice on various national security challenges, even asking McMaster whom he should nominate to lead the Pentagon, they said....
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...aster-n1051996
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:36 PM 09-10-2019
Bolton is a piece of shit and never should have had that job. It's a black mark on Trump that he ever brought him in.

He can take his drum of mustache wax and GTFO.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:37 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

Bolton has proven to tell lies that result in mass death.

I could not possibly care what that piece of shit has to say about the subject.
[Reply]
neech 02:37 PM 09-10-2019
Thank God trump seen through that war monger and got rid of him.

BEP will be happy about this also, probably Iran related.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:38 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by True North:
Now get Pompeo out.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Yes he's a disgrace to Christianity, posthaste please.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:40 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Bolton is a piece of shit and never should have had that job. It's a black mark on Trump that he ever brought him in.

He can take his drum of mustache wax and GTFO.
This X a zillion
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:04 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yes he's a disgrace to Christianity, posthaste please.
:-)

Yet, loves Trump
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:07 PM 09-10-2019
Great move by Trump, rectifies that disastrous mistake that was hiring Bolton.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:10 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)

Yet, loves Trump
Who? me? I neither love nor hate Trump. He's better than the lesser of 2 or 20 evils I guess but love? you got the wrong guy.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:14 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Who? me? I neither love nor hate Trump. He's better than the lesser of 2 or 20 evils I guess but love? you got the wrong guy.
Is Trump a disgrace to Christianity?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:20 PM 09-10-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:21 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Is Trump a disgrace to Christianity?
NO? Did he proclaim to be Christian?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up