ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump's loose lips - CIA was forced to exfiltrate a top russian asset in 2017
RodeoPants2 03:24 PM 09-09-2019
Having spies placed in Russia doesn't seem important at all

Originally Posted by :
The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/09/p...ted/index.html
[Reply]
Donger 08:54 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
BTW, Donger, you've asked me in the past for examples of CNN fake news. Inexplicably, you don't recognize them on your own. This is another one.
Ah, so you've gone from not being sure of the veracity of that blurb to declaring it to be fake news. In the space of a few minutes.

Neat.
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:55 AM 09-10-2019
Russia has its own asset, thatís higher up in the Trump administration.

Actually the highest position in the administration.

#Exfiltration2020
[Reply]
patteeu 08:55 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ah, so you've gone from not being sure of the veracity of that blurb to declaring it to be fake news. In the space of a few minutes.

Neat.
I'm talking about the report in the OP. That blurb you posted is probably fake too, but we'll have to wait for confirmation on that one.
[Reply]
Donger 08:59 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'm talking about the report in the OP. That blurb you posted is probably fake too, but we'll have to wait for confirmation on that one.
What makes you think that the OP is fake news?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:00 AM 09-10-2019
FAKE NEWS! right?
CNN has no integrity, none.

As for this story, I don't know if I believe the CIA, either but here's there take on it:

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cia...d-exfiltration

:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:01 AM 09-10-2019
What makes you think that the OP is fake news?
Do you read the news?
[Reply]
Donger 09:03 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
CNN has no integrity, none.

As for this story, I don't know if I believe the CIA, either but here's there take on it:

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cia...d-exfiltration

And this is where I remind a Trumper that the CIA are evil liars.

It was nice of Trump to define what he considers to be FAKE NEWS, however. Always good for a giggle.
[Reply]
Donger 09:04 AM 09-10-2019
Do you read the news?
Yes.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:08 AM 09-10-2019
You're not reminding me of anything. I said that I don't know if I believe the CIA. I'm only telling you what they said. I'm not picking sides here, you are.
[Reply]
BanHam 09:16 AM 09-10-2019

It was nice of Trump to define what he considers to be FAKE NEWS, however. Always good for a giggle.

Post #53: Donger - "Yes, Trump's history of denigrating our IC and their conclusions."

> Are you joining Trump in "denigrating our IC and their conclusions?"
[Reply]
Donger 09:18 AM 09-10-2019
You're not reminding me of anything. I said that I don't know if I believe the CIA. I'm only telling you what they said. I'm not picking sides here, you are.
Great. So you do you think the CIA are evil liars?
[Reply]
Donger 09:19 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Post #53: Donger - "Yes, Trump's history of denigrating our IC and their conclusions."

> Are you joining Trump in "denigrating our IC and their conclusions?"
> No, comrade, I'm not.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:22 AM 09-10-2019
Great. So you do you think the CIA are evil liars?
It's well documented, Nostradamus.
[Reply]
Donger 09:24 AM 09-10-2019
It's well documented, Nostradamus.
[Reply]
Donger 09:31 AM 09-10-2019
Even in public, Trump has looked down on these foreign assets, as they are known in the intelligence community. Responding to reports that the CIA recruited Kim Jong Un's brother as a spy, Trump said he "wouldn't let that happen under my auspices."
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up