ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump's loose lips - CIA was forced to exfiltrate a top russian asset in 2017
RodeoPants2 03:24 PM 09-09-2019
Having spies placed in Russia doesn't seem important at all

Originally Posted by :
The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/09/p...ted/index.html
[Reply]
warrior 07:30 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
You know jack and shit about history. Please don't pretend otherwise. It's embarrassing.

Columbus has a day named after him. You'll be forgotten within weeks of death, your biggest accomplishment being 'spammed a football message board about the US president".




True-:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Donger 08:26 AM 09-10-2019
(CNN)President Donald Trump has privately and repeatedly expressed opposition to the use of foreign intelligence from covert sources, including overseas spies who provide the US government with crucial information about hostile countries, according to multiple senior officials who served under Trump.

Trump has privately said that foreign spies can damage relations with their host countries and undermine his personal relationships with their leaders, the sources said. The President "believes we shouldn't be doing that to each other," one former Trump administration official told CNN.

In addition to his fear such foreign intelligence sources will damage his relationship with foreign leaders, Trump has expressed doubts about the credibility of the information they provide. Another former senior intelligence official told CNN that Trump "believes they're people who are selling out their country."
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:28 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
CNN's narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false."
CIA Director for Public Affairs Brittany Bramell

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting. According to the Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" -- weeks before Trump even took office.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/u...nt-russia.html
YEAHZXXXXZZ, BUT DRUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFF!!!!!!!

JFC, this what Im talking about. The fucking overreaction and overreach by the Left and the MSM with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they can try and attach to Trump. Its so fucking watered down at this point, that nothing can be taken seriously from their meat holes.
[Reply]
Donger 08:32 AM 09-10-2019
I wonder what, if anything, made this asset change his mind about being exfiltrated.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:34 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
(CNN)President Donald Trump has privately and repeatedly expressed opposition to the use of foreign intelligence from covert sources, including overseas spies who provide the US government with crucial information about hostile countries, according to multiple senior officials who served under Trump.

Trump has privately said that foreign spies can damage relations with their host countries and undermine his personal relationships with their leaders, the sources said. The President "believes we shouldn't be doing that to each other," one former Trump administration official told CNN.

In addition to his fear such foreign intelligence sources will damage his relationship with foreign leaders, Trump has expressed doubts about the credibility of the information they provide. Another former senior intelligence official told CNN that Trump "believes they're people who are selling out their country."
Dumb, if true.

Probably not entirely true as per CNN usual.
[Reply]
Donger 08:42 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Dumb, if true.

Probably not entirely true as per CNN usual.
Based on Trump's actions against our IC, I'd wager the opposite.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:43 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Based on Trump's actions against our IC, I'd wager the opposite.
I'm sure you would and I understand what it's actually based on.
[Reply]
Donger 08:45 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'm sure you would and I understand what it's actually based on.
Yes, Trump's history of denigrating our IC and their conclusions.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:45 AM 09-10-2019
If you ride the short bus, you regurgitate spewage from CNN.
[Reply]
Donger 08:45 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
If you ride the short bus, you regurgitate spewage from CNN.
FAKE NEWS! right?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:48 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I wonder what, if anything, made this asset change his mind about being exfiltrated.
The media was inquiring about CIA sources and apparently making headway. He feared they would expose him.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:49 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, Trump's history of denigrating our IC and their conclusions.
Haha, sure.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:52 AM 09-10-2019
BTW, Donger, you've asked me in the past for examples of CNN fake news. Inexplicably, you don't recognize them on your own. This is another one.
[Reply]
Donger 08:52 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Haha, sure.
Do you want a list of what he's done publicly?
[Reply]
Donger 08:53 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The media was inquiring about CIA sources and apparently making headway. He feared they would expose him.
Good theory.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up