ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>More Trump Corruption: Air Force Visits to Trump's scotland resort
RodeoPants2 02:01 PM 09-07-2019
The amount of money trump is fueling from the taxpayers to his businesses is staggering. I don't know why anyone believed him (about anything really) when he promised to drain the swamp, but he's the swampiest swamp creature in history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...etreat-1484337

Originally Posted by :
In early Spring of this year, an Air National Guard crew made a routine trip from the U.S. to Kuwait to deliver supplies.

What wasn’t routine was where the crew stopped along the way: President Donald Trump’s Turnberry resort, about 50 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland.

Since April, the House Oversight Committee has been investigating why the crew on the C-17 military transport plane made the unusual stay — both en route to the Middle East and on the way back — at the luxury waterside resort, according to several people familiar with the incident. But they have yet to receive any answers from the Pentagon.

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest airport to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:15 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
LOL. Marcellus thinks POTUS is getting a raw deal by donating his $400k salary while Republican groups spend millions of dollars at his D.C. hotel alone. I guess that's the kind of brilliant logic a Midwestern education gets you :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Look at this idiot. Just look at it. Lol
[Reply]
EmojiMania 08:17 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Look at this idiot. Just look at it. Lol
When you're too stupid to have any arguments, all you can do is look, Bowser. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 05:10 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
When you're too stupid to have any arguments, all you can do is look, Bowser. :-)
No need when you "present" nothing more than a false equivalence.
[Reply]
Coyote 07:22 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I finally get it...

Dong hates Trump because they’re too much alike, like a boy hating his hardheaded daddy... only to grow up just like him
I think you’re right. The Donger persona lied by his own standard of tracking literal and parsed Trump tweets. Find a post by me that I said I don’t care about lies from the President.

Donger Persona:
“Yes, you've made it clear that you don't care about lies unless they are in the form of signed presidential document. And yes, that is bizarre to me and I'd wager most people.”
Merde Furieux 07:32 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
I think you’re right. The Donger persona lied by his own standard of tracking literal and parsed Trump tweets. Find a post by me that I said I don’t care about lies from the President.

Donger Persona:
“Yes, you've made it clear that you don't care about lies unless they are in the form of signed presidential document. And yes, that is bizarre to me and I'd wager most people.”

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 07:33 AM 09-11-2019

Donger Persona:

Do you only care if Trump lies in signed documents?
[Reply]
Coyote 07:54 AM 09-11-2019
Here’s the answer:

There’s something wrong with your persona
It appears to have a hole in its soul.
Its hypocrisy is only exceeded by its pompous assery.
Inane self serving questions. As if it’s in charge of anything.
Its lack of American socialization renders it incapable of providing anything but cheap entertainment.
[Reply]
Donger 07:56 AM 09-11-2019
Here’s the answer:

Its lack of American socialization renders it incapable of providing anything but cheap entertainment.
Yes, that's what I figured. Since you did not, and will not, answer that very simple question, your repeated statements about signed documents and lying led me to the only reasonable conclusion: that you only care about lying if it's done in the form of signed documents.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:58 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, that's what I figured. Since you did not, and will not, answer that very simple question, your repeated statements about signed documents and lying led me to the only reasonable conclusion: that you only care about lying if it's done in the form of signed documents.
:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:02 AM 09-11-2019
Here’s the answer:

He has a pathological delusion he is an arbiter of everyone else's personal integrity. It's cult behavior.
[Reply]
Coyote 08:08 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
He has a pathological delusion he is an arbiter of everyone else's personal integrity. It's cult behavior.
It is quite simple...
[Reply]
Donger 08:10 AM 09-11-2019
It is quite simple...
Indeed, it is. Don't bring things up if you don't want to discuss them. That's on you, friend, not me.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:12 AM 09-11-2019
Creepy, weird cult tactics....

Originally Posted by Donger:
Indeed, it is. Don't bring things up if you don't want to discuss them. That's on you, friend, not me.

[Reply]
Donger 08:13 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Creepy, weird cult tactics....
Logic and reason are creepy, weird and cult-like to you. Interesting.
[Reply]
scho63 08:23 AM 09-11-2019

[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up