ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>More Trump Corruption: Air Force Visits to Trump's scotland resort
RodeoPants2 02:01 PM 09-07-2019
The amount of money trump is fueling from the taxpayers to his businesses is staggering. I don't know why anyone believed him (about anything really) when he promised to drain the swamp, but he's the swampiest swamp creature in history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...etreat-1484337

Originally Posted by :
In early Spring of this year, an Air National Guard crew made a routine trip from the U.S. to Kuwait to deliver supplies.

What wasn’t routine was where the crew stopped along the way: President Donald Trump’s Turnberry resort, about 50 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland.

Since April, the House Oversight Committee has been investigating why the crew on the C-17 military transport plane made the unusual stay — both en route to the Middle East and on the way back — at the luxury waterside resort, according to several people familiar with the incident. But they have yet to receive any answers from the Pentagon.

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest airport to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

[Reply]
Coyote 05:04 PM 09-10-2019
Ordered what?
[Reply]
Donger 05:04 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
So you're going on record thinking the rise in flights to the airport is based on a trump directive?
I don't know. But, it's an odd coincidence, isn't it, particularly due to the fact that Trump said that he would support the airport?
[Reply]
Donger 05:05 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
Ordered what?
Ordered our forces to refuel at Prestwick instead of one of our bases.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:10 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't know. But, it's an odd coincidence, isn't it, particularly due to the fact that Trump said that he would support the airport?
I don't know if it's coincidence or not. That would be a question for the Air Force. But to start a thread automatically calling it 'Trump Corruption's with no proof is blatant TDS at its finest.
[Reply]
Donger 05:13 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I don't know if it's coincidence or not. That would be a question for the Air Force. But to start a thread automatically calling it 'Trump Corruption's with no proof is blatant TDS at its finest.
Agreed, we don't know that Trump committed corruption yet.
[Reply]
Coyote 05:20 PM 09-10-2019
So you want to ascertain via some investigation whether the Commander in Chief ordered military aircraft to use a previous administration’s contracted airport?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:21 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
So it’s about another Tweet. Your discovered “lie” was in one of his tweets, correct?

As covered, deciphering anything outside his signed documents is a fool’s errand. We don’t have to like it but that’s how it is.

How do you propose this travesty be investigated to ascertain what you seek?
^another idiot who insists that we have no business paying attention to the things Trump says
[Reply]
Donger 05:23 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
So you want to ascertain via some investigation whether the Commander in Chief ordered military aircraft to use a previous administration’s contracted airport?
No. I'd like to ascertain Trump is responsible for the drastic increase in the use of that airport.
[Reply]
Coyote 05:37 PM 09-10-2019
To be clear for the logically challenged, look again at the quote from me that was used. I stated then and reiterate here, “we don’t have to like it but that’s how it is.” I am part of we.
Seek clarity in signed policy memos and directives and as I understand contractual agreements.
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:41 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I don't know if it's coincidence or not. That would be a question for the Air Force. But to start a thread automatically calling it 'Trump Corruption's with no proof is blatant TDS at its finest.
Maybe you do some research instead of squawking TDS at every opp.

Trump Resort is basically served by Prestwick Airport. 180 Miles from Dublin.
Trump Corp has a business agreement with the airport.
This airport has been operating in the RED.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...iness-46730491

Until last year, when flights began to be rerouted, Trump Resort was losing tons.
This airport was not used by USAF in pre Trump years.
Flight crews have been staying at Trump Resort at Taxpayer expense.
Planes are being refueled at a taxpayer cost much higher than would be at one of own contracted military airports.

These taxpayer funds have been used to float a private airport, that serves a Trump Resort.

Some fucking coincidence....it’s called grafting American taxpayers to benefit Trumps business.
[Reply]
Donger 05:42 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
To be clear for the logically challenged, look again at the quote from me that was used. I stated then and reiterate here, “we don’t have to like it but that’s how it is.” I am part of we.
Seek clarity in signed policy memos and directives and as I understand contractual agreements.
Sorry, but that was and remains to be bizarre. There's nothing logical about it.

If you only care about being lied to via signed documents, have at it. But a lie in a tweet is still a lie.
[Reply]
Donger 05:44 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
This airport was not used by USAF in pre Trump years.
How do you know this?

Also, the contract to use this airport by our military was executed before Trump took office. You know this, yes?
[Reply]
Coyote 05:49 PM 09-10-2019
So you think you have to ascertain AMCs basis for increased usage rates for aircraft traveling to/from the ME from 2017-2019?

Did you hear about the U.S. military’s increasing operations during that period in the region?

Did you not read any of the links or scan my post 46?

How about just asking them as part of your investigation? To help you get started:
https://www.amc.af.mil/Contact-Us/
[Reply]
Donger 05:58 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
So you think you have to ascertain AMCs basis for increased usage rates for aircraft traveling to/from the ME from 2017-2019?

Did you hear about the U.S. military’s increasing operations during that period in the region?

Did you not read any of the links or scan my post 46?

How about just asking them as part of your investigation? To help you get started:
https://www.amc.af.mil/Contact-Us/
No, I'd like to ascertain why there was a drastic increase in their usage of Prestwick over that same period. Wouldn't you?

Yes, I scanned that post of yours.
[Reply]
Coyote 06:00 PM 09-10-2019
Yeah it is “bizarre” is part of my point but the other part is just how it is. Parsing for fibs or any other clear intent remains a fool’s errand or chasing parked cars if you prefer.

Chase away. Investigate. It’s right there in playing sight

Find that “lie” in any Presidential signed document?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up