ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>More Trump Corruption: Air Force Visits to Trump's scotland resort
RodeoPants2 02:01 PM 09-07-2019
The amount of money trump is fueling from the taxpayers to his businesses is staggering. I don't know why anyone believed him (about anything really) when he promised to drain the swamp, but he's the swampiest swamp creature in history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...etreat-1484337

Originally Posted by :
In early Spring of this year, an Air National Guard crew made a routine trip from the U.S. to Kuwait to deliver supplies.

What wasnít routine was where the crew stopped along the way: President Donald Trumpís Turnberry resort, about 50 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland.

Since April, the House Oversight Committee has been investigating why the crew on the C-17 military transport plane made the unusual stay ó both en route to the Middle East and on the way back ó at the luxury waterside resort, according to several people familiar with the incident. But they have yet to receive any answers from the Pentagon.

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport ó the closest airport to Trump Turnberry ó since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

[Reply]
Donger 04:15 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
This ďlieĒ was in a tweet, yes?
A politically based (Congressional committee) or Special Prosecutor investigation?
Yes, Trump claimed today that "an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with)." That's not true. And unless Trump has forgotten about his pledge to help the airport, he's lying.
[Reply]
Donger 04:15 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Where's the proof Trump ordered the Air Force to use the airport and his resort?
Has anyone stated that he has?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:17 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Trump owns the airport?
No, why do you think he does. Please pay closer attention
[Reply]
Coyote 04:29 PM 09-10-2019
So itís about another Tweet. Your discovered ďlieĒ was in one of his tweets, correct?

As covered, deciphering anything outside his signed documents is a foolís errand. We donít have to like it but thatís how it is.

How do you propose this travesty be investigated to ascertain what you seek?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:33 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Has anyone stated that he has?
If trump didn't order the Air Force to use that airport to benefit his resort where's the corruption stated in the thread title and thread op?
[Reply]
Donger 04:37 PM 09-10-2019
If trump didn't order the Air Force to use that airport to benefit his resort where's the corruption stated in the thread title and thread op?
Agreed. And what if he did?
[Reply]
Donger 04:38 PM 09-10-2019
So itís about another Tweet. Your discovered ďlieĒ was in one of his tweets, correct?

As covered, deciphering anything outside his signed documents is a foolís errand. We donít have to like it but thatís how it is.

How do you propose this travesty be investigated to ascertain what you seek?
Correct, he lied in today's tweet. Do you only care if Trump lies in signed documents?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:43 PM 09-10-2019
Agreed. And what if he did?
That's a hypothetical question. So you see this is a TDS thread right?
[Reply]
Donger 04:47 PM 09-10-2019
That's a hypothetical question. So you see this is a TDS thread right?
Yes. And would you be okay with Trump doing that or not?

What do you think is TDS about speculating that Trump might have ordered this? How do you explain this?

Air Force stops at Glasgow Prestwick rose from 180 in 2017 to 257 in 2018 and 259 already in 2019
[Reply]
Coyote 04:47 PM 09-10-2019
So we have established itís about a Tweet that you discovered a fib in. What portion is the fib in? Or is the whole thing a fib?

Look at my previous posts for your answer. I was 1 of those previous military seeking clarity. Thatís how I learned to only look in signed documents. Did you miss or ignore that point?
[Reply]
Donger 04:50 PM 09-10-2019
So we have established it’s about a Tweet that you discovered a fib in. What portion is the fib in? Or is the whole thing a fib?

Look at my previous posts for your answer. I was 1 of those previous military seeking clarity. That’s how I learned to only look in signed documents. Did you miss or ignore that point?
Really? Okay:

Trump claimed today that "an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with)." That's not true.

I underlined it this time.

No, I didn't miss it. It's just weird that you don't care about Trump lying in a tweet, and only lies in signed documents matter as it pertains to lying.
[Reply]
Coyote 04:55 PM 09-10-2019
So it’s about 5 words in a tweet concerning a 5 year old business arrangement. What do you want ascertained?

You discovered a lie in a policy or contractual written document signed by Trump?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:57 PM 09-10-2019
Every American President since Reagan (if not before), Republican or Democrat has done something similar to this incident. This is not a thing.

In fact, it's worse than that. It's completely trivial to the point of being insignificant. Turning it into news just adds to the overall noise that is our news media industry today.

It doesn't effect our domestic or international policies at all. Or anything else that might be relevant to the voter come 2020. If the Democrats want to make a big stink over this, let them.

It's not going to help them overcome the fact that they're pushing to alienate every employee in the energy, construction, transportation, manufacturing, agriculture, auto, investments, etc., and the Christian base just in time for the election.

They're also trying to ostracize the Caucasian voter (60% of the population), the straight voter (80%+), gun owners (more than 90 million), etc.

Just who else will they go after by election day?
[Reply]
Donger 05:01 PM 09-10-2019
So itís about 5 words in a tweet concerning a 5 year old business arrangement. What do you want ascertained?

You discovered a lie in a policy or contractual written document signed by Trump?
It's five words that constitute a lie. I don't care if it's in a tweet or not.

I'd like it to be ascertained whether or not Trump ordered this, or even suggested it. Don't you?

No, I discovered a lie in a tweet of his from today.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:02 PM 09-10-2019
Yes. And would you be okay with Trump doing that or not?

What do you think is TDS about speculating that Trump might have ordered this? How do you explain this?

Air Force stops at Glasgow Prestwick rose from 180 in 2017 to 257 in 2018 and 259 already in 2019
So you're going on record thinking the rise in flights to the airport is based on a trump directive?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up