ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>More Trump Corruption: Air Force Visits to Trump's scotland resort
RodeoPants2 02:01 PM 09-07-2019
The amount of money trump is fueling from the taxpayers to his businesses is staggering. I don't know why anyone believed him (about anything really) when he promised to drain the swamp, but he's the swampiest swamp creature in history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...etreat-1484337

Originally Posted by :
In early Spring of this year, an Air National Guard crew made a routine trip from the U.S. to Kuwait to deliver supplies.

What wasn’t routine was where the crew stopped along the way: President Donald Trump’s Turnberry resort, about 50 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland.

Since April, the House Oversight Committee has been investigating why the crew on the C-17 military transport plane made the unusual stay — both en route to the Middle East and on the way back — at the luxury waterside resort, according to several people familiar with the incident. But they have yet to receive any answers from the Pentagon.

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest airport to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

[Reply]
Hoover 06:52 PM 09-07-2019
Well the media says this visit is to save his failing resort, but the US govt spent the most money at the airport Donald doesn't own.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:12 PM 09-07-2019
Think about how much the Clintons were worth before they entered the White House. Now think about what they're worth now. Now play that game with the Obamas. Pelosi. Maxine Waters. Bernie Sanders. Keep going down the list.

What does the media think they're accomplishing with this story? There's almost nothing that they can credibly nail Trump on.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:28 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Think about how much the Clintons were worth before they entered the White House. Now think about what they're worth now. Now play that game with the Obamas. Pelosi. Maxine Waters. Bernie Sanders. Keep going down the list.

What does the media think they're accomplishing with this story? There's almost nothing that they can credibly nail Trump on.

[Reply]
Bwana 07:58 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Nah, the derangement syndrome exists in the heads, and corrupted morality of his cult.

You really need to look in a mirror.
Yeah that's it, GOOD ONE! :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 01:17 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
hate speech

No such thing.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 09-10-2019

I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!). NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 9, 2019

The Trump Organization and President Trump himself have been directly involved in developing a partnership between his Turnberry golf resort in Scotland and Glasgow Prestwick Airport since 2014, according to The New York Times.

The partnership, which began a year before Trump’s presidential campaign kicked off, worked to add Trump Turnberry to a list of hotels used by the airports aircrew, despite the fact that it is significantly farther away from the airport than other hotels used in a similar manner and has higher advertised prices, according to the Times.

Executives with the organization met with airport officials for talks on how to drive more referrals, according to the Times, citing documents obtained through the Scottish Freedom of Information law.

:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:55 AM 09-10-2019
Wait he lied??
[Reply]
Donger 09:56 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Wait he lied??
Does "nothing to do with" conflict with pledging to make it successful?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:48 AM 09-10-2019
I would say yes, you?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:15 AM 09-10-2019
Yet another piping hot nothingburger for you dopes to sink your teeth into and prattle on endlessly about
[Reply]
Donger 11:16 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I would say yes, you?
So it would seem.
[Reply]
Donger 11:17 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yet another piping hot nothingburger for you dopes to sink your teeth into and prattle on endlessly about
Does it bother you that Trump lying to you is a nothingburger in your opinion??
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:24 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Does it bother you that Trump lying to you is a nothingburger in your opinion??
He hasn’t lied to me, or you
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:26 AM 09-10-2019
I'd like to see the actual numbers on the price of jet fuel per gallon at one location vs the other. In other words, if the fuel was bought elsewhere, would it still have run 11M?

Cut rate rooms?
Free golf for military members?

The horror.
[Reply]
Donger 11:27 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He hasn’t lied to me, or you
Sure he has:

an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!). NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

but

The Trump Organization and President Trump himself have been directly involved in developing a partnership between his Turnberry golf resort in Scotland and Glasgow Prestwick Airport since 2014, according to The New York Times.

and

“Donald Trump pledges to make Prestwick Airport 'really successful'”
http://t.co/JZ1dnBqwV1 via @STVNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 14, 2014

[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up