ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>More Trump Corruption: Air Force Visits to Trump's scotland resort
RodeoPants2 02:01 PM 09-07-2019
The amount of money trump is fueling from the taxpayers to his businesses is staggering. I don't know why anyone believed him (about anything really) when he promised to drain the swamp, but he's the swampiest swamp creature in history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...etreat-1484337

Originally Posted by :
In early Spring of this year, an Air National Guard crew made a routine trip from the U.S. to Kuwait to deliver supplies.

What wasn’t routine was where the crew stopped along the way: President Donald Trump’s Turnberry resort, about 50 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland.

Since April, the House Oversight Committee has been investigating why the crew on the C-17 military transport plane made the unusual stay — both en route to the Middle East and on the way back — at the luxury waterside resort, according to several people familiar with the incident. But they have yet to receive any answers from the Pentagon.

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest airport to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

[Reply]
Bump 02:21 PM 09-07-2019
So if you think he's so corrupt, then you should have nothing but the upmost respect for him then.
[Reply]
Donger 02:21 PM 09-07-2019
The speculation is that someone ordered these flights to refuel there, instead of one of our bases?
[Reply]
Bwana 02:22 PM 09-07-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:33 PM 09-07-2019
Why does this loser get to start threads every day?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:34 PM 09-07-2019
Come on. There's got to be a mod willing to put a stop to the thread starting of these fucking clowns.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:36 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
The speculation is that someone ordered these flights to refuel there, instead of one of our bases?
Or suggested, similar to the way Trump suggested Pence stay at his place in Ireland that was 180 miles from where Pence was working.

When the air force diverts substantially from it's usual plan, to re-fuel at a more expensive location and patronize the president's business, there needs to be a very good reason. There doesn't appear to be.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:37 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why does this loser get to start threads every day?
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Come on. There's got to be a mod willing to put a stop to the thread starting of these ****ing clowns.
If my threads are shitty they'll fall off the first page and that will be that - it's called the marketplace of ideas. And if you don't like them, don't post in them you snivelling cunts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:38 PM 09-07-2019
Make them interesting then. These are dumb nonstories
[Reply]
Bump 02:39 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
- it's called the marketplace of ideas. .
something that leftists can only appear to be successful in if there is heavy censorship, but never without it.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:42 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
So if you think he's so corrupt, then you should have nothing but the upmost respect for him then.
Originally Posted by Bump:
something that leftists can only appear to be successful in if there is heavy censorship, but never without it.
tinfoilhat.jpg
[Reply]
Donger 03:05 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Or suggested, similar to the way Trump suggested Pence stay at his place in Ireland that was 180 miles from where Pence was working.

When the air force diverts substantially from it's usual plan, to re-fuel at a more expensive location and patronize the president's business, there needs to be a very good reason. There doesn't appear to be.
If Trump, either directly or indirectly through an aide, said that this should happen, it needs to be ascertained. If he's doing that, it's not acceptable for him to basically subsidize the local airport in order to keep it afloat.
[Reply]
Cosmos 03:09 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Nah, the derangement syndrome exists in the heads, and corrupted morality of his cult.

You really need to look in a mirror.
[Reply]
Donger 03:16 PM 09-07-2019
Welp...

“Donald Trump pledges to make Prestwick Airport 'really successful'”
http://t.co/JZ1dnBqwV1 via @STVNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 14, 2014



but

Federal contract documents show that the Defense Department signed an agreement with the Prestwick airport to serve as a refueling location for military flights in August 2016, during the final months of the Obama administration. It could not be determined on Saturday if the department had contracts with the airport before then.
[Reply]
Bump 03:17 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
tinfoilhat.jpg
tinfoil hat, lmao.

Name one place in the entirety of the internet, that allows free speech, where leftists dominate the discussions?

inb4 this moron says reddit so I can laugh at him even more.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up