ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump falsifies NWS hurricane forecast so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong in a
RodeoPants2 02:56 PM 09-04-2019

The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet. https://t.co/i0CJcYV4yq pic.twitter.com/pR57IL6WfT

— Dennis Mersereau (@wxdam) September 4, 2019

It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew a circle making sure to include Alabama.

I take back what I said before, I'd be glad to have this idiot play golf every second of every day.
[Reply]
digger 01:19 PM 09-05-2019

[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 01:22 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I know if I lived in Gulf Shores Alabama I would have been watching it all the way just in case it's continued on the western the path, there is nothing wrong with getting prepared early.
Thereís definitely nothing wrong with preparing early. Itís definitely against the law to publish altered/false weather forecasts from the weather service. Also youíre not from Alabama and unless the hurricane was in the Gulf youíd know youíre in the clear from Dorian as the weather service stated. Hurricane Ivan for example.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:23 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by digger:

Originally Posted by digger:
Hi digger,

You seem confused. All your images are from August 28 and 29.

Why was Donald Trump telling the country multiple times, on September 1st, after the NWS had already clearly said "Dorian will not hit Alabama", that the hurricane was going to hit Alabama? Is that not clearly wrong? Should the President of the United States be giving outdated, 3-day old information in the middle of a natural disaster?
[Reply]
eDave 01:42 PM 09-05-2019
5% chance of receiving sustained 39+ mph winds. TAKE COVER!!!!
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:47 PM 09-05-2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:49 PM 09-05-2019
"I know nothing about Wikileaks, it's not my thing" - Chump - Even though it was his thing (over 100 times) while campaigning against "crooked Hillary" in the four weeks prior to the 2016 election. Is calling TRUMP a Chump too harsh? Is Don the Con more appropriate/politically correct?
[Reply]
eDave 02:09 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
"I know nothing about Wikileaks, it's not my thing" - Chump - Even though it was his thing (over 100 times) while campaigning against "crooked Hillary" in the four weeks prior to the 2016 election. Is calling TRUMP a Chump too harsh? Is Don the Con more appropriate/politically correct?
this is kinda random. :-)
[Reply]
BanHam 02:14 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Hi digger,

You seem confused. All your images are from August 28 and 29.

Why was Donald Trump telling the country multiple times, on September 1st, after the NWS had already clearly said "Dorian will not hit Alabama", that the hurricane was going to hit Alabama? Is that not clearly wrong? Should the President of the United States be giving outdated, 3-day old information in the middle of a natural disaster?

Wrong:

Alabama was still inside the cone of influence as late as 9/2/19.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:17 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Wrong:

Alabama was still inside the cone of influence as late as 9/2/19.
:-) dude nobody in Alabama is worried over 5% chance of 39mph+ winds just as nobody cares that a small town in Montana regularly has those kind of winds daily.
[Reply]
eDave 02:20 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
:-) dude nobody in Alabama is worried over 5% chance of 39mph+ winds just as nobody cares that a small town in Montana regularly has those kind of winds daily.
Had he just named off every one of the eastern seaboard states as well he would have been fine here.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 09-05-2019
https://twitter.com/AdamBlickstein/s...075517953?s=19
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:34 PM 09-05-2019
Trump: "Alabama will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated"
NWS: "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane Dorian will be felt across Alabama."
NOAA: "A sliver of southeast Alabama has a 5% chance of experiencing 39mph winds"
BanHam: "See? TRUMP WAS RIGHT!"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:48 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
We donít know. He didnít answer when asked. Do you think he did or had a toady do it for him?
What makes you think he knows who altered it?
[Reply]
srvy 02:55 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Trump: "Alabama will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated"
NWS: "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane Dorian will be felt across Alabama."
NOAA: "A sliver of southeast Alabama has a 5% chance of experiencing 39mph winds"
BanHam: "See? TRUMP WAS RIGHT!"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

:-)

Laughs uncontrollably at nothing. Could not pass a government sanity test. Will not be able to buy as much as a squirt gun legally if his nutjob heros get any control.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:55 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
What makes you think he knows who altered it?
This is a great question; it's hard to tell which answer is more embarrassing for Donald Trump. Is it worse if his aides, behind his back, said "shit, we need to make our boss not look dumb" and added it in Sharpie without his knowledge for Trump to show to the press? Or is it worse if Trump ordered them to do it himself? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up