ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump falsifies NWS hurricane forecast so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong in a
RodeoPants2 02:56 PM 09-04-2019

The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet. https://t.co/i0CJcYV4yq pic.twitter.com/pR57IL6WfT

— Dennis Mersereau (@wxdam) September 4, 2019

It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew a circle making sure to include Alabama.

I take back what I said before, I'd be glad to have this idiot play golf every second of every day.
[Reply]
Donger 11:44 AM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Wrong.

What he was quoted on was not a lie. "That was the original chart, and you see it was going to hit not only Florida but Georgia,"

The sharpie addition was on the original chart...

LOL. Gymnastics to prove a "gotcha" that never happened. He says stupid stuff all the time but to die on this mole hill is ridiculous for you Donger...

You could easily argue both sides of this but you chose to do it on the other side this time...

Let's laugh at the other bs he spews... not this fabricated bs.
Actually, no. You're wrong. This is the original chart:

Do you see the added half circle over Alabama on that image? No, you don't.

The only thing fabricated here is the altered image.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:24 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No amount of pettiness is too petty.
You'd think the President of the United States would understand this, but days later, he's still tweeting about this shit:

In the early days of the hurricane, when it was predicted that Dorian would go through Miami or West Palm Beach, even before it reached the Bahamas, certain models strongly suggested that Alabama & Georgia would be hit as it made its way through Florida & to the Gulf....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2019

....Instead it turned North and went up the coast, where it continues now. In the one model through Florida, the Great State of Alabama would have been hit or grazed. In the path it took, no. Read my FULL FEMA statement. What I said was accurate! All Fake News in order to demean!

Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That’s why they’re the Fake News!

Taco John is so proud of his president, who has thinner skin than an insecure teenage girl :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:39 PM 09-05-2019
And for you dumbasses who still aren't sure what Trump got wrong:

Remarks by President Trump in Briefing on Hurricane Dorian

Originally Posted by :
And, I will say, the states — and it may get a little piece of a great place: It’s called Alabama. And Alabama could even be in for at least some very strong winds and something more than that, it could be. This just came up, unfortunately. It’s the size of — the storm that we’re talking about. So, for Alabama, just please be careful also.
He made these remarks after the NWS had to clarify his earlier, wrong tweets, where Trump incorrectly claimed Alabama was a state that "will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated":

Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx

— NWS Birmingham (@NWSBirmingham) September 1, 2019

By itself, whatever, Trump is wrong; that happens several times a day. The remarkable thing here is that he and his supporters refuse to admit it. This news would have disappeared days ago if he was smart enough to just shut up; but this is Trump we're talking about, so of course he can't. He's instead decided to spend the last few days yelling that the sky isn't blue, and all his dumbass supporters like Taco John and Easy 6 and Pogue and LOCOChief jump in like "YES MR. PRESIDENT, I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU, THE SKY IS INDEED NOT BLUE".

What a bunch of ****ing retards :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:45 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
At least Trump knows Alabama is there unlike CNN who posted a map with Mississippi directly west of Georgia.
Originally Posted by BanHam:
The irony:

Stephanie Grisham

Verified account
@PressSec
50m50 minutes ago
More

Hi @CNN, I know you guys are busy analyzing lines on a map, but perhaps you use your time to study up on U.S. geography?

Thanks, Stephanie. Yes, we made a mistake (which we fixed in less than 30 seconds). And now we are admitting it. You all should try it sometime.

— CNN Communications (@CNNPR)
September 5, 2019

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) How far you've fallen when even pathetic CNN can own you effortlessly :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:47 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
You'd think the President of the United States would understand this, but days later, he's still tweeting about this shit:

Taco John is so proud of his president, who has thinner skin than an insecure teenage girl :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
That's why this is so funny. Trump is the one who has made this an issue. Just like with everything else, Trump is his own worst enemy.

If Trump had just said "Oops, that was a slip of the tongue, I didn't mean to say Alabama" after the National Weather Service corrected his error, or even if he had said nothing at all, this would be a complete non-story. He could have even used it in a humorous way to take a shot at Obama by making a reference to Obama's gaffe about 57 states.

But he didn't do that. Admitting a mistake is not in his DNA. He decided instead to post tweet after tweet about it. He's completely obsessed with trying to prove that he is incapable of making even a tiny, unimportant error.

The other thing that makes this whole thing hilarious is watching the Trumptards around here fall all over themselves doing the exact same thing. Trump is their god. They cannot stand it when Trump is criticized. They get pissed off and ask for the thread poster to be banned from starting threads.

Trump and his supporters are the quintessential snowflakes.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:48 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
OMG I'M SO FUNNY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN CATCH MY BREATH! I'M A WILD AND CRAZY GUY!!!!!!!!!!

HA Ha ha
:-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:50 PM 09-05-2019
Hi Merde! Since you like my posts so much, I had some questions for you about South Africa. Care to answer, since you seem so concerned with what's happening there? :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:55 PM 09-05-2019
HA Ha ha

I can't stop laughing! :-) My sides are splitting!!!! :-)I've got tears in my eyes!!!! :-)

HA Ha ha

:-)

HA Ha ha:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:56 PM 09-05-2019
The irony:

Stephanie Grisham

Verified account

@PressSec

50m50 minutes ago

More

Hi @CNN, I know you guys are busy analyzing lines on a map, but perhaps you use your time to study up on U.S. geography?

You know what would be weird?

If CNN went on to insist that actually was Mississippi, and they forced everyone who worked for then to say the same.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:56 PM 09-05-2019
Oh wow, I'm shocked (shocked!) you have no answer for even the most cursory examination of your political beliefs. Conservatives in a nutshell, everyone! And to think I expected so much better... :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:57 PM 09-05-2019
The irony:

Stephanie Grisham

Verified account

@PressSec

50m50 minutes ago

More

You know what would be pathetic?

If CNN went on to insist that actually was Mississippi, and they forced everyone who worked for them to say the same.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:58 PM 09-05-2019
I'M A WILD AND CRAZY GUY!!! LOOK, I POST EMOJI'S!!!!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:58 PM 09-05-2019
HA Ha ha:-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:00 PM 09-05-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yeah telling people a hurricane is coming when one isn't sounds like good leadership.
I know if I lived in Gulf Shores Alabama I would have been watching it all the way just in case it's continued on the western the path, there is nothing wrong with getting prepared early.
[Reply]
digger 01:17 PM 09-05-2019

This pettiness from the @washingtonpost is exactly why the public hates the media. This is a basic graphic from the NHC - I don’t think it’s beyond comprehension that Alabama was in the path had the storm not gone North. Stop the BS. The Washington Post is a joke. #Alabama https://t.co/hdsOohU5WI pic.twitter.com/SMVNVC11E4

— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) September 5, 2019

This was the originally projected path of the Hurricane in its early stages. As you can see, almost all models predicted it to go through Florida also hitting Georgia and Alabama. I accept the Fake News apologies! pic.twitter.com/0uCT0Qvyo6

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019

[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up