ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump falsifies NWS hurricane forecast so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong in a
RodeoPants2 02:56 PM 09-04-2019

The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet. https://t.co/i0CJcYV4yq pic.twitter.com/pR57IL6WfT

— Dennis Mersereau (@wxdam) September 4, 2019

It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew a circle making sure to include Alabama.

I take back what I said before, I'd be glad to have this idiot play golf every second of every day.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:39 PM 09-04-2019
No amount of pettiness is too petty.
[Reply]
Donger 05:40 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Wow.
Right? Trump claimed the chart with the Sharpie over Alabama was the original See? That's funny. Pathetically funny, but still funny.
[Reply]
Donger 05:41 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No amount of pettiness is too petty.
Like altering a old cone graphic with a Sharpie. Yes, very petty and sad!

:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:43 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
TJ is right on this one. This is a projection, by someone, beyond the track at that time. Had that track held, AL would definitely felt it. Not at an emergency level though.

The alternative, that Trump did this to try and fool everyone, is absurd. Even for him. Guy should just let shit roll off like Obama did.

One point to TJ.
Well, Obama didn't really let shit roll off his back either, but Trump takes it to a whole 'nother level of "I'm never wrong, and I certainly will never admit to it". It's pathetic, really.

His BS is comical, but not nearly as laughable as all the lashing out concerning all things Trump. I mean, I thought the dipshits who constantly lashed out at Obama were bad, but they're greenhorns compared to the legion of TDS'rs on this site and around the Country. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 05:46 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Like altering a old cone graphic with a Sharpie. Yes, very petty and sad!

18 U.S.C. 2074 makes it a crime to issue a counterfeit weather forecast, claiming that it was issued by the Weather Bureau.

— A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay) September 23, 2014

Just another day and another crime. :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:23 PM 09-04-2019

Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx

— NWS Birmingham (@NWSBirmingham) September 1, 2019

[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:29 PM 09-04-2019

"I know that Alabama was in the original forecast," Trump said later Wednesday when asked about the image he showed, adding that there were other maps showing Alabama being "hit very hard."

Asked whether the black line over Alabama was made with a permanent marker, Trump said, "I don't know. I don't know."

Life is truly stranger than fiction.

The president of the United states everyone.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:36 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

Sure, on Sept 1st... a few days prior they were saying Tropical Storm Winds were probable in Alabama...
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:39 PM 09-04-2019
Because Trump claims it was:

Trump claimed the map was the original forecast. But a similar image released by the White House last week did not include any impact on Alabama in its forecast.

"That was the original chart, and you see it was going to hit not only Florida but Georgia," Trump claimed Wednesday during a briefing, while showing a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map with a black line encircling a portion of Alabama.

"It took a right turn. And, ultimately, hopefully we're going to be lucky. It depends on what happens with South Carolina and North Carolina," he added.
Trump didnt claim that was the original forecast... that was the original chart.... which it was...

I do not see anything wrong with what he is quoted saying...

You guys and your "technically" and "gotcha" lol Donger's fav game.
[Reply]
Donger 08:43 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Trump didnt claim that was the original forecast... that was the original chart.... which it was...

Are you saying the original chart had the black addition through Alabama?
[Reply]
Pogue 08:43 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:

Its what hes reduced himself to after the Mueller Testimony and report bombed out.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:48 PM 09-04-2019

Here are the #Dorian Key Messages for August 29, 5 pm EDT. Hurricane Watches could be issued for portions of the Bahamas tomorrow. More: https://t.co/tW4KeFW0gB pic.twitter.com/dBrrsYZAEU

— National Hurricane Center (@NHC_Atlantic) August 29, 2019

Check the dates, looks like some of the Maps that Trump would have been shown...
[Reply]
KS Smitty 08:53 PM 09-04-2019
At least Trump knows Alabama is there unlike CNN who posted a map with Mississippi directly west of Georgia.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:59 PM 09-04-2019
Are you saying the original chart had the black addition through Alabama?

Im saying that the original chart was probably drawn on by somebody trying to track the Path of Dorian post what was officially forecasted / printed on said chart.

Saying that was the original chart is a true statement... if someone added red crayola all over it after the fact... it would still be considered the original chart... that doesn't change.
[Reply]
Donger 08:59 PM 09-04-2019
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up