ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump falsifies NWS hurricane forecast so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong in a
RodeoPants2 02:56 PM 09-04-2019

The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet. https://t.co/i0CJcYV4yq pic.twitter.com/pR57IL6WfT

— Dennis Mersereau (@wxdam) September 4, 2019

It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew a circle making sure to include Alabama.

I take back what I said before, I'd be glad to have this idiot play golf every second of every day.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:09 PM 09-04-2019
In a meeting, someone (maybe Trump, maybe someone else) drew a line that showed other states that could potentially be affected by the storm. The left thinks this is a gotcha.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:15 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
"OMG! Trump wanted Alabama to be on alert! What an idiot!"
Dude we had a business on the waterfront in Mobile Alabama a few years back and it just got trashed from one that hit Florida.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:16 PM 09-04-2019
In a meeting, someone (maybe Trump, maybe someone else) drew a line that showed other states that could potentially be affected by the storm. The left thinks this is a gotcha.
It's not even a to gotcha if he did.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:18 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
LOL

You should try taking Trump's dick out of your mouth before you post.

The way you worship that moron is just plain weird. Trump is completely incapable of admitting the smallest mistake, and you are completely incapable of acknowledging that your Orange Master isn't perfect in every way.

Trump is your god.
And Trump is your devil. Choose your enemies wisely for you will become them.
[Reply]
Donger 05:22 PM 09-04-2019
Sure I do. I also acknowledge that the hurricane has been unpredictable at this point, ignoring every forecast that was put out. There wasn't a single forecast that had it stalled over Bermuda for 12 hours, or had the winds climbing up to 220 MPH. It was very prudent of the government to be alert to all the areas potentially affected by the storm. There was no mistake made here.
Great, you acknowledge fact.

Now, do you also acknowledge that Trump lied when he called the altered image the same as the original?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:22 PM 09-04-2019
OT, but in an attempt to get something that might actually be worth commenting on put into this thread

Originally Posted by :
Driver charged with murder after mowing down cyclist who slashed girlfriend

...The deadly chain of events began at around 6 a.m. Monday when Johnson and his girlfriend witnessed Robert trying to break into several cars along Marcus Garvey Boulevard, including the Jeep, according to cops.

Johnson, 41, confronted the would-be bandit, who responded by slashing Johnson’s girlfriend on the arm with a screwdriver then riding off, police said.

Johnson hopped into the car and sped off in hot pursuit, allegedly ramming into Robert along Broadway near Ellery Street, leaving Robert, 47, with fatal blunt-force trauma, according to a criminal complaint....

... Despite 40 arrests on Johnson’s record prior to the incident — barely more than Robert’s 38 busts...
https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/driver...ed-girlfriend/
[Reply]
Donger 05:24 PM 09-04-2019
Yes, someone did that. It's funny, isn't it?

Of course, it's not the first time Trump told someone to alter an image to make himself look better.
[Reply]
eDave 05:25 PM 09-04-2019
TJ is right on this one. This is a projection, by someone, beyond the track at that time. Had that track held, AL would definitely felt it. Not at an emergency level though.

The alternative, that Trump did this to try and fool everyone, is absurd. Even for him. Guy should just let shit roll off like Obama did.

One point to TJ.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:33 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Great, you acknowledge fact.

Now, do you also acknowledge that Trump lied when he called the altered image the same as the original?
No. Why would I? It's the same image with a sharpie drawn on it. It's the same image, but someone decided to be conservative and project the path a little further. What's the lie?
[Reply]
Taco John 05:34 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, someone did that. It's funny, isn't it?

Of course, it's not the first time Trump told someone to alter an image to make himself look better.
I don't follow. What's the funny part? And why would anyone interpret this as Trump altering an image to make himself look better?

I've always known that you are shit at occam's razor, but I didn't know you were this shit.
[Reply]
Donger 05:36 PM 09-04-2019
No. Why would I? It's the same image with a sharpie drawn on it. It's the same image, but someone decided to be conservative and project the path a little further. What's the lie?
Because Trump claims it was:

Trump claimed the map was the original forecast. But a similar image released by the White House last week did not include any impact on Alabama in its forecast.

"That was the original chart, and you see it was going to hit not only Florida but Georgia," Trump claimed Wednesday during a briefing, while showing a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map with a black line encircling a portion of Alabama.

"It took a right turn. And, ultimately, hopefully we're going to be lucky. It depends on what happens with South Carolina and North Carolina," he added.

[Reply]
Taco John 05:38 PM 09-04-2019
Wow.
[Reply]
Donger 05:38 PM 09-04-2019
I don't follow. What's the funny part? And why would anyone interpret this as Trump altering an image to make himself look better?

I've always known that you are shit at occam's razor, but I didn't know you were this shit.
It's funny because it's Trump not be willing or capable of acknowledging that he was wrong. Do you actually not get that?

Because of predictions like this by the HTIC:

Trump had raised eyebrows and drawn an emphatic fact check from the National Weather Service on Sunday when he tweeted that Alabama, along with the Carolinas and Georgia, “will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.”

And then this:

The National Weather Service in Birmingham, Alabama, tweeted in response: “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east.”
[Reply]
Sorry 05:38 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
And just like clockwork RodeoShitHisPants2x's comes through with his "Worthless Thread of the Day" :-)

Guy is consistent if nothing else. :-)
You're consistent with keeping Idiocracy a real thing. Smfh
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:38 PM 09-04-2019
Trump falsifies NWS forecast so he doesn’t have to admit Russia and Stormy Daniels paid off traitorous AR15s and white nationalists!

Gun control and the green new deal lie every single time, and abetted Epstein in his RACISM against the wall, and of course golf had its fingerprints all over Kavanaughs lurid past and furthermore just admit that... :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up