ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump falsifies NWS hurricane forecast so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong in a
RodeoPants2 02:56 PM 09-04-2019

The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet. https://t.co/i0CJcYV4yq pic.twitter.com/pR57IL6WfT

— Dennis Mersereau (@wxdam) September 4, 2019

It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew a circle making sure to include Alabama.

I take back what I said before, I'd be glad to have this idiot play golf every second of every day.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:53 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It may be time to re-evaluate your thread starting privs.
Why? Because you don't like it when he points out what a fucking idiot your Orange Master is?

Maybe you should re-evaluate your value system.
[Reply]
Donger 03:53 PM 09-04-2019

"I know that Alabama was in the original forecast," Trump said later Wednesday when asked about the image he showed, adding that there were other maps showing Alabama being "hit very hard."

Asked whether the black line over Alabama was made with a permanent marker, Trump said, "I don't know. I don't know."

:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 03:57 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yeah telling people a hurricane is coming when one isn't sounds like good leadership.
Except that it was coming. Apparently, it is the strongest hurricane of our generation with some meterologists saying that it would be a cat 6 if the scale measured that high. There's nothing wrong with Trump advising Alabama to be alert.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:00 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
That seems like a bit of an overreaction to me
No more so than anything else Trump related. I wish they'd start the proceedings and just get it over with already.
[Reply]
BanHam 04:03 PM 09-04-2019
Seems like a 'non-story' -

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...st/2164905001/

AL National Guard
‏@AlabamaNG
Aug 30

#HurricaneDorian is projected to reach southern Alabama by the early part of the week. We are watching closely and #ready to act. Are you?

6 replies10 retweets28 likes
Reply 6 Retweet 10 Like 28
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:05 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Except that it was coming. Apparently, it is the strongest hurricane of our generation with some meterologists saying that it would be a cat 6 if the scale measured that high. There's nothing wrong with Trump advising Alabama to be alert.
LOL

You should try taking Trump's dick out of your mouth before you post.

The way you worship that moron is just plain weird. Trump is completely incapable of admitting the smallest mistake, and you are completely incapable of acknowledging that your Orange Master isn't perfect in every way.

Trump is your god.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:20 PM 09-04-2019
What mistake did he make?
[Reply]
Donger 04:22 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
What mistake did he make?
Do you acknowledge that the original cone does not have the black line into Alabama drawn on it?
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:41 PM 09-04-2019
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDOfbW5VUAEhyWH.png:large

For localized information on #Dorian in the coming days, follow:@NWSMelbourne @NWSMiami @NWSJacksonville @NWSKeyWest @NWSTallahassee @NWSCharlestonSC @NWSMobile @NWSAtlanta

— National Weather Service (@NWS) August 30, 2019

[Reply]
carlos3652 04:41 PM 09-04-2019
Whats the issue? - NWS said it might bring bad weather to Alabama?
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:44 PM 09-04-2019
What I find annoying was treating Dorian like the end of the world was coming - and then not... but still acting like it was... Media is terrible.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:01 PM 09-04-2019
OMG Trump did what? Let me turn on the Gorilla Channel!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:03 PM 09-04-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 05:05 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
What I find annoying was treating Dorian like the end of the world was coming - and then not... but still acting like it was... Media is terrible.
They do that because of their Climate Change agenda. More destruction and loss of life advances their agenda.

Now we have mental midgets whining that Trump put a part of Alabama in the forecast. That’s where we’re at now. :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 05:06 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you acknowledge that the original cone does not have the black line into Alabama drawn on it?
Sure I do. I also acknowledge that the hurricane has been unpredictable at this point, ignoring every forecast that was put out. There wasn't a single forecast that had it stalled over Bermuda for 12 hours, or had the winds climbing up to 220 MPH. It was very prudent of the government to be alert to all the areas potentially affected by the storm. There was no mistake made here.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up