ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump falsifies NWS hurricane forecast so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong in a
RodeoPants2 02:56 PM 09-04-2019

The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet. https://t.co/i0CJcYV4yq pic.twitter.com/pR57IL6WfT

— Dennis Mersereau (@wxdam) September 4, 2019

It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew a circle making sure to include Alabama.

I take back what I said before, I'd be glad to have this idiot play golf every second of every day.
[Reply]
idrapethat 03:11 PM 09-11-2019
Damn...trump will never cease to amuse :-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:18 PM 09-11-2019
Yup, he's an embarassment and a fool. I don't know why he can't let this go either. It's so obviously terrible for him. The image of that idiotic sharpie in the oval office
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:33 PM 09-11-2019
Whatever happened to that freak that used to post here that wanted to lop his own cock off and would respond to every post saying "LOL WUT"
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 09-11-2019

[Reply]
Donger 01:28 PM 09-12-2019
I'm shocked:

President Donald Trump ordered aides to pressure the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) into issuing a clarification to justify his false claims about Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama, according to multiple reports.

According to both The New York Times and the Washington Post, Trump instructed his acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to push for a correction by the NOAA, which oversees the National Weather Service (NWS) after its office in Birmingham, Alabama contradicted Trump.

In response to a question Wednesday from a reporter about whether he had played a role in the NOAA issuing the statement, Trump said: "I never did that. I never did that. That's a whole hoax by the fake news media."

:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:50 PM 09-12-2019
So trump is now forcing the us government to lie for him. Like I said before it's moved from silly to a real scandal. I mean, long ago trump's lying metastasized into the republican party, but forcing people in the government to lie for him (and to lie about official weather shit!) or lose their jobs is yet another low for this despicable moron.

Like we're not that far away from him having the NOAA hype people that an incoming tropical storm is actually a severe hurricane, then trying to take credit when the damage isn't what you'd see from a severe hurricane.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:54 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by LodeoPants2:
So trump is now forcing the us government to lie for him. Like I said before it's moved from silly to a real scandal. I mean, long ago trump's lying metastasized into the republican party, but forcing people in the government to lie for him (and to lie about official weather shit!) or lose their jobs is yet another low for this despicable moron.

Like we're not that far away from him having the NOAA hype people that an incoming tropical storm is actually a severe hurricane, then trying to take credit when the damage isn't what you'd see from a severe hurricane.
LOL WUT
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:09 PM 09-12-2019
If, 1 month ago, I'd have said

"Trump is losing it, he looks like he's ready to tweet a false weather forecast, then, when called out, insist he was right, doctor an official weather map to "show" he was right, and then force the NOAA to back up his lie"

you'd have said LOL WUT, but here we are.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:01 PM 09-12-2019

[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up