ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:37 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You're a dick.

I feel sorry for your wife
Do you feel like this post warrants a polite response?

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So Niner is an advocate of eugenics pushing the "useless eaters" argument that the Nazis used to eradicate not just Jews, but the feeble-minded, gays etc. The people decide who's life has value or is worth living.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:39 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

You really seem to have issues. I think in your younger days, somebody went all Brett Kavanaugh on you, and you're damaged. Am I right?
Wow... One, this comment shows you are classless ... Two, Brett Kavanaugh's on the SCOTUS despite your parties smear job. Three, RGB better stay breathing...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:41 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Wow... One, this comment shows you are classless ... Two, Brett Kavanaugh's on the SCOTUS despite your parties smear job. Three, RGB better stay breathing...
No, calling me a Nazi and saying I'm in favor of infanticide is classless. Really. Fucking. Classless.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:41 PM 01-31-2019
Do you feel like this post warrants a polite response?
Her post was accurate. If you support late term and partial birth abortion based on your beliefs with that of your doctors... or in NY, a veterinarian, or justice of the peace....
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:43 PM 01-31-2019
No, calling me a Nazi and saying I'm in favor of infanticide is classless. Really. ****ing. Classless.
Do you deny that these recent proposed or signed legislation allows for late abortions with little restrictions?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:45 PM 01-31-2019
No, calling me a Nazi and saying I'm in favor of infanticide is classless. Really. ****ing. Classless.
Have you been to the holocaust museum in DC... The disregard for life didn't happen overnight. Are you in favor of late term abortions, including while being dialated?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:46 PM 01-31-2019
Her post was accurate. If you support late term and partial birth abortion based on your beliefs with that of your doctors... or in NY, a veterinarian, or justice of the peace....
No, her post was not accurate, and I never said I support that.

My point: Sometimes babies are born with severe deformities, such that they will not survive after birth. I don't believe that medical professionals extend the lives of these babies as long as possible. That's the current state of affairs.

That is what I believe, but do not know, the governor meant.

In response, she said I support Nazi eugenics. If she's going to throw shit like that around, she shouldn't be surprised or shocked when shit comes back her way.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:47 PM 01-31-2019
Do you deny that these recent proposed or signed legislation allows for late abortions with little restrictions?
Yes, I deny that.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:47 PM 01-31-2019
No, her post was not accurate, and I never said I support that.

My point: Sometimes babies are born with severe deformities, such that they will not survive after birth. I don't believe that medical professionals extend the lives of these babies as long as possible. That's the current state of affairs.

That is what I believe, but do not know, the governor meant.

In response, she said I support Nazi eugenics. If she's going to throw shit like that around, she shouldn't be surprised or shocked when shit comes back her way.
Do you support the Virginia legislation that allows for an abortion through dilation, seconds from birth?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:50 PM 01-31-2019
Yes, I deny that.
then read the fucking thread... Here's a shortcut...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....9&postcount=34
[Reply]
stevieray 02:50 PM 01-31-2019
Do you support the Virginia legislation that allows for an abortion through dilation, seconds from birth?
How pathetisad is it that you even have to ask this question?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:51 PM 01-31-2019
Have you been to the holocaust museum in DC... The disregard for life didn't happen overnight.
No, I haven't, but I get your point. Slippery slope. What most people don't know about "slippery slope," is that it's a fallacy, not a valid form of argument.

Originally Posted by :
Are you in favor of late term abortions, including while being dialated?
Of course not. I'm not in favor of any abortions, ever. I do, however, support a woman's right to make that decision, within very restrictive parameters, which would NOT include elective third trimester abortions. TBH, I really don't think they should happen in the second trimester either.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:53 PM 01-31-2019
then read the ****ing thread... Here's a shortcut...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....9&postcount=34
I did. It's the "little restrictions" part I'm having trouble with, as well as the point of the thread, which appears to be some nationwide liberal conspiracy to murder late term babies.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:55 PM 01-31-2019
No.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:56 PM 01-31-2019
Watch the video of a baby screaming in pain during an abortion.

Monsters.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up