ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:29 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Have you considered that maybe those fetuses are crisis actors?
You know, like the dead kids at Sandy Hook you like to talk about.
Hahaha...struck a nerve w/ your candyass....again.

You probably support this kind of legislation, which is expected coming from you.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:45 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
Mental health?? FFS just put the pregnant woman to sleep, perform a c-section, and deliver the baby straight to an adoption agency...why can't this be done in lieu of a 3rd trimester abortion?
There is no medical justification for it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:22 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
You should consider volunteering to adopt these poor “Brown and Black”
babies. Don’t leave it to Jesus.. show how much you really care.

It’s people like you that constantly ascribe a value to people based on color.

Jesus weeps for you..
Sally Struthers, is that you?

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:25 AM 01-30-2019
So, mostly more dead future liberals? Tragic.... :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 07:28 AM 01-30-2019
Thank God I live in a backwards ass state like Nebraska where there is no way in hell this kind of legislation would see the light of day...at least I friggin' HOPE not...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:45 AM 01-30-2019
Who thought liberals would miss a chance to double down on the party where they murder their own?

Image: Not Safe for Work

I don't think they'll "hang" it up any time soon...

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:46 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
States should pass legislation that allows the killing of said democrats who vote for this.

It's only fair.
It will be mostly Democrats and Liberal Republicans killing their unborn. Plus, now that they push open-borders, they'll recruit many Third Worlders to do the same. They've already reduced the Indo-European race to the point they can't replace themselves. Afterall, they are into population control.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:47 AM 01-30-2019
Suddenly the left has discovered the the Tenth Amendment and State's Rights.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:52 AM 01-30-2019
I don't know, but I have to believe that it goes along with the idea of "intentional culling" of the human race to keep the population down. But good Lord....

I've been on this earth for a long, long time. I have been in combat and have seen, first hand, what men can do to each other. This, however, takes EVIL to a new threshold...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:56 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I don't know, but I have to believe that it goes along with the idea of "intentional culling" of the human race to keep the population down. But good Lord....

I've been on this earth for a long, long time. I have been in combat and have seen, first hand, what men can do to each other. This, however, takes EVIL to a new threshold...
It's sick, very sick, and the women who do this are the worst people in the world, at least it's mostly liberals being culled. Nobody wants or needs them anyway...

Perhaps border states can allow for "aborting" illigals? For all the same reasons as liberal whores would do this to their seed...
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:27 AM 01-30-2019
Please let some libtard dipshit come tell me that this is only to protect the mother health.

Margaret Sanger would be so proud right now.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:02 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Please let some libtard dipshit come tell me that this is only to protect the mother health.

Margaret Sanger would be so proud right now.

And I can't help but believe that this "abortion on demand" crap is just that - intentional culling.

And yet - people believe the we aren't in the final stages of this country.....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:06 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's sick, very sick, and the women who do this are the worst people in the world, at least it's mostly liberals being culled. Nobody wants or needs them anyway...

Perhaps border states can allow for "aborting" illigals? For all the same reasons as liberal whores would do this to their seed...

Well, for years, it has been the notion of the liberal "elite" (code for fascists) i.e., Scientists, "intellectuals", etc that the world population MUST be brought down to a more manageable number of humans. Why not start here? I mean, seriously, what other reason could there possibly be?

This bullshit propaganda that it "is a women's right" has gone beyond the pale - into the surreal.....

I once saw a movie (regrettably) called "The Purge". Hell, what is the difference between that fiction and this nonsense? It's all based on the fascist lefts' "The end justifies the means" theology.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Well, for years, it has been the notion of the liberal "elite" (code for fascists) i.e., Scientists, "intellectuals", etc that the world population MUST be brought down to a more manageable number of humans. Why not start here? I mean, seriously, what other reason could there possibly be?

This bullshit propaganda that it "is a women's right" has gone beyond the pale - into the surreal.....

I once saw a movie (regrettably) called "The Purge". Hell, what is the difference between that fiction and this nonsense? It's all based on the fascist lefts' "The end justifies the means" theology.
I'm not defending it, I'm just saying that the shitty side of the aisle will, hopefully, just kill themselves off, or out of being able to be a majority. Not that I expect any will commit suicide, I'm just hoping that in the coming generation they not-breed, or abort, themselves to an insignificant number.

Remember, the fewer childless liberal households the better.

The fact that they want to hide, shove under the carpet (out of sight) the actual procedure tells you that they know it's wrong. 'Nuff said.

Anybody who supports this is on the wrong side of history...

EDIT: Anybody who supports this is on the wrong side of humanity...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:48 AM 01-30-2019
Good I hope this gets sent to the SC with Ruth MIA.....

Shit should be illegal, period
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up