ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 03:54 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I agree with that.

I think very few people are actually "in favor" of abortion. I certainly am not.

At the same time, a complete prohibition on abortion is not workable. It requires a compromise. In my opinion, that compromise should restrict it to the early stages of the pregnancy.

In terms of "late term" abortions, I don't see why a fully developed baby could not be delivered by C-Section rather than doing a "partial birth" abortion. (Of course, I'm not a doctor.)
Agree, particularly with your late term opinion.

Hamas or one of our resident medical people would have to confirm this, but I think the earliest a fetus can be born and have a real shot at survival is around that 23-24 week mark? Maybe?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:56 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Hamas or one of our resident medical people would have to confirm this, but I think the earliest a fetus can be born and have a real shot at survival is around that 23-24 week mark? Maybe?
Wife is a NICU nurse and I have heard that 20 weeks have made it now. But the 24 mark is pretty accurate.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:58 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Wife is a NICU nurse and I have heard that 20 weeks have made it now. But the 24 mark is pretty accurate.

My Wife is/was a MSN (Peds) and she says the same.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:00 PM 01-31-2019

I remember when I was a kid there was this doctor charged with murder. He was doing an abortion, and took out a living, breathing, baby. He smothered it.

I believe the baby was not far enough along to have survived, but JHC.

Anyway you look at it, it's a nasty business. Part of the answer is to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies, which I believe is actually happening.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:08 PM 01-31-2019
No, it isn't.
Name a single Democratic leader who is speaking out against the new abortion laws in Kalifornia and Virginia.

You can't.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:12 PM 01-31-2019

Hamas is a pharmacist.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:25 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Name a single Democratic leader who is speaking out against the new abortion laws in Kalifornia and Virginia.

You can't.
There is no new law in Virginia.

What’s the California law to which you refer?
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:50 PM 01-31-2019
There is no new law in Virginia.

What’s the California law to which you refer?
NY, Kalifornia whatever, same shithole liberal enclaves with different weather.

And they tried to make this new law in Virginia. Still haven't heard any Dem leadership condemn these ideas. Plenty of time to cry fowl over Trump's 2 scoops of ice cream though.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:29 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
NY, Kalifornia whatever, same shithole liberal enclaves with different weather.

And they tried to make this new law in Virginia. Still haven't heard any Dem leadership condemn these ideas. Plenty of time to cry fowl over Trump's 2 scoops of ice cream though.
Ok. So you didn't know that there was no new Virginia law, and thought that the New York law was actually a California law, and you want me to go search for Dems who opposed them?

Why? Did I make some claim that Dems have the highest morality in the World, and that, btw, they all think like me?

Sorry Mark, but I'll take a pass on that assignment.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:00 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hamas is a pharmacist.
Hamas, is that true? If so I have a professional question if you don't mind me asking.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:12 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Hamas, is that true? If so I have a professional question if you don't mind me asking.
It's true and the answer is BlueChew. :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:15 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It's true and the answer is BlueChew. :-)
:-) I thought about editing my post indicating it wasn't an STD question but didn't think about that. And FTR I had to google BlueChew.

It's a shingles question.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:20 PM 01-31-2019
:-) I thought about editing my post indicating it wasn't an STD question but didn't think about that. And FTR I had to google BlueChew.
Tim Grunhard promotes it on a local sports talk radio station. I like Grunhard, but the commercials are cringe worthy.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:21 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Tim Grunhard promotes it on a local sports talk radio station. I like Grunhard, but the commercials are cringe worthy.
So does it work?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:57 PM 01-31-2019
So does it work?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up