ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 73
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018


[Reply]
Donger 03:58 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I know you think this is the end of the world for you, but he's right. The media didn't let us have our president without all of this bullshit. They protect the tyrants that have tried to ruin this country and have divided us further with their brainwashing, which is only effective on the dumb.
Didn't let us have our president? What on Earth does that even mean?
[Reply]
stumppy 04:01 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Didn't let us have our president? What on Earth does that even mean?
SSsssshhhhhhh, he might get on a roll. Entertainment will follow.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:02 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Didn't let us have our president? What on Earth does that even mean?
It seems to mean, ďif you donít have anything nice to say, donít say anything at all.Ē
[Reply]
Bump 04:31 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It seems to mean, ďif you donít have anything nice to say, donít say anything at all.Ē
nah, you know exactly what I'm talking about. We weren't' supposed to elect someone not apart of the tyrannical establishment (whom many here are fiercely loyal to). So they use their media to slander, brainwash and divide. Ever see the movie The Hunger Games or read the books? The media in that movie is what our media is. JFK would have received the same exact treatment if he were president today.

Now go ahead and do your insecure emoji laughs.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 04:37 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
nah, you know exactly what I'm talking about. We weren't' supposed to elect someone not apart of the tyrannical establishment (whom many here are fiercely loyal to). So they use their media to slander, brainwash and divide. Ever see the movie The Hunger Games or read the books? The media in that movie is what our media is. JFK would have received the same exact treatment if he were president today.

Now go ahead and do your insecure emoji laughs.
This deserves more than just emoji laughs...

\\




[Reply]
Bump 04:43 PM 01-07-2019
I mean I already knew what your argument would be before you did it, (insecure laughing gifs or emojis). NPC all day every day with you guys.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 04:51 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I mean I already knew what your argument would be before you did it, (insecure laughing gifs or emojis). NPC all day every day with you guys.
I don't think we're the ones who are insecure...
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:01 PM 01-07-2019
Your women pleasure themselves to photos of Donald Trump.


I'm guessing some of you non-binary libs do too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:21 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
He's already defined it as any news story that is negative toward him.
Don't hate him because he's better than you...
[Reply]
Donger 05:25 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Don't hate him because he's better than you...
I don't hate him. I feel sorry for him.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:31 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't hate him. I feel sorry for him.
Sure.... Carry on...
[Reply]
Donger 05:33 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Sure.... Carry on...
Always
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:39 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Your women pleasure themselves to photos of Donald Trump.


I'm guessing some of you non-binary libs do too.
No doubt, no doubt.




"I'm - too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts."
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 05:55 PM 01-07-2019
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.


Thanks a lot, Doug...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:42 PM 01-09-2019

Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forest fires that, with proper Forest Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2019



"Unless they get their act together . . ." (future tense).

"I have ordered . . ." (past tense).

:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 73
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up