ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 45
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michael Avenatti is a Superstar
Lex Luthor 12:16 AM 05-20-2018
Michael Avenatti is Donald Trump's second-worst nightmare.

The honor of being Donald Trump's worst nightmare obviously goes to Robert Mueller, as Mueller is slowly but surely tightening the noose on the Russian Colluder in Chief. But Mueller is running a tight ship. No leaks are coming from Mueller's team, and Mueller himself is very tight-lipped about what he has found.

This is where Michael Avenatti joins the party. He goes on all of the talk shows and exposes Trump and his lackey Giuliani as the fools that they are.

It is unlikely that Avenatti has any information that Mueller does not. But Avenatti is doing something that Mueller cannot. He is fighting (and clearly winning) the battle of public opinion. He is beating trump at his own game: A media barrage where he is always at the center.

When feeble old Giuliani declared that Avenatti is an "ambulance chaser", Avenatti responded with this hilarious and epic takedown:

Rudy Giuliani - the only “ambulance” I have ever chased in my career is the one you are driving right now in a desperate attempt to save this presidency. Any time you would like to compare our legal careers and cases over the last 15 yrs, I would be happy to. #sirens #basta

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 3, 2018

Another awesome tweet from Michael Avenatti, Superstar:

This is getting too easy. What an absolute train wreck this guy is. EVERY time!!! #Embarrassment #TimeForPasture #DazedConfused #Basta

Unfair!’ Rudy Giuliani explodes when CNN’s Cuomo plays clip of him saying presidents must obey subpoenas https://t.co/AszT6ZZx9D via rawstory

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 18, 2018

[Reply]
suzzer99 04:17 PM 06-02-2018
From the Trump subpoena article

Originally Posted by :
“The president’s prime function as the chief executive ought not be hampered by requests for interview,” they wrote. “Having him testify demeans the office of the president before the world.”
And that right there is the funniest damn thing I've read all year.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:26 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

....that's because you are a sociopath, welcher.
[Reply]
baitism 04:36 PM 06-02-2018
Looks like ol' Stormy was a dud. MSM has shelved it.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:50 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

You have to know where to draw the line when it comes to protecting the office. :-)
[Reply]
lostcause 05:29 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You have to know where to draw the line when it comes to protecting the office. :-)
Unfortunately, the country failed to do that in November of 2016.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 05:39 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Jackass.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:42 PM 06-02-2018
The country kept HRC out of the office. It did the right thing.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:48 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
With that fat rump of hers? Yuck! I bet it's all dimpled with cellulite by now. :-)

I will check that out for you. Be back later.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 05:49 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Again. Your a jackass.
[Reply]
Otter 05:50 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The country kept HRC out of the office. It did the right thing.
:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 05:55 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Again. Your a jackass.

Go fuck yourself, comrade. Cyka blyat!
[Reply]
listopencil 05:58 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
With that fat rump of hers? Yuck! I bet it's all dimpled with cellulite by now. :-)

Originally Posted by listopencil:

You are correct.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:58 PM 06-02-2018
With HRC being the alternative? Hard pass, and the rest of you too stupid to realize that was the right move are welcome for it, even if you don't appreciate it at the moment.
[Reply]
lostcause 10:26 AM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
With HRC being the alternative? Hard pass, and the rest of you too stupid to realize that was the right move are welcome for it, even if you don't appreciate it at the moment.
I, like the majority of Americans, would rather see Clinton in the Oval Office than this clown car of an administration. But whatever, we deal with a celebrity tv star nepotist, egotist, want to be dictator for a couple more years. Then we can get somebody qualified in there to unfuck his policies. Life goes on.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:43 AM 06-03-2018
I, like the majority of Americans, would rather see Clinton in the Oval Office than this clown car of an administration. But whatever, we deal with a celebrity tv star nepotist, egotist, want to be dictator for a couple more years. Then we can get somebody qualified in there to unfuck his policies. Life goes on.
:-)

Seriously, I think the smartest thing you've ever done in your sad excuse for a life was choose "lostcause" as your CP name.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 45
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up