ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Repository: Crimes Caused by Illegal Aliens
Otter 11:02 AM 02-17-2018
This is going to be a thread that tracks the numerous crimes commuted by illegal aliens. Feel free to add any that I miss.

The links to the full article will be embedded in the headline.
[Reply]
Otter 03:37 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
There are better ways to prevent 25 crimes than arresting, deporting, and destroying the lives of 12 million people.

Otter isn't smart enough to understand this. I believe you are.
Speaking of sample size mongo, how does a thread on CP fully represent a critical sample size? Again, you're the only who claimed that because I sure as shit didn't say it was a representative sample size. Kind of like you claimed enforcing immigration laws is the same as the worst mass genocide in modern history.

Go back to licking windows mongo.

Answer me one question: why do you feel illegal immigrants are above the same laws we have to follow?

And before you say "they're not BUT" figure out if you're saying "yes, they're above the law". And maybe one day when a child in your family is raped, murdered, or worse the sample size won't seem so misconstrued.

They're fucking criminals that piss on laws and laugh.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:39 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Every crime in this thread was preventable, and candyass Lex doesnt give two shits
Mass shootings committed with assault weapons like an AR-15 are EASILY preventable, but you don't give two shits about that. Of course, banning AR-15s wouldn't destroy the lives of 12 million people, so there is a difference between the two arguments.

You're just on the wrong side of both arguments.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:40 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
Speaking of sample size mongo, how does a thread on CP fully represent a critical sample size? Again, you're the only who claimed that because I sure as shit didn't say it was a representative sample size. Kind of like you claimed enforcing immigration laws is the same as the worst mass genocide in modern history.

Go back to licking windows mongo.

Answer me one question: why do you feel illegal immigrants are above the same laws we have to follow?
Its just crazy that people would rather attack you for bringing these crimes to light, than talk about how easily preventable these crimes were
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:42 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its just crazy that people would rather attack you for bringing these crimes to light, than talk about how easily preventable these crimes were
Scapegoating and destroying the lives of 12 million people in order to prevent 25 of them from committing heinous crimes does not fall in the category of "easy prevention".
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:43 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Mass shootings committed with assault weapons like an AR-15 are EASILY preventable, but you don't give two shits about that. Of course, banning AR-15s wouldn't destroy the lives of 12 million people, so there is a difference between the two arguments.

You're just on the wrong side of both arguments.
Bullshit, the exact same damage can be inflicted with one loaded shotgun and a pistol... and as soon as someone uses that combination to carry out an attack, you will all be calling to ban those as well
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:45 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Mass shootings committed with assault weapons like an AR-15 are EASILY preventable, but you don't give two shits about that. Of course, banning AR-15s wouldn't destroy the lives of 12 million people, so there is a difference between the two arguments.

You're just on the wrong side of both arguments.
You're a dumb ****er... We have the right to bear arms in our Constitution, a person does not have a Constitutional right to be here illegally.:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:45 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Scapegoating and destroying the lives of 12 million people in order to prevent 25 of them from committing heinous crimes does not fall in the category of "easy prevention".
I'm not necessarily for sending all 12 million back, but if it happens maybe they should've considered the consequences before breaking our laws
[Reply]
Otter 03:57 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Scapegoating and destroying the lives of 12 million people in order to prevent 25 of them from committing heinous crimes does not fall in the category of "easy prevention".
If you want to look down your nose and preach "sample size" you better be able to explain how 25 is a representative sample size outside of the fact it fits your narrative.

Dude, you're dumb. No one claimed a comprehensive study but you. Oh, and now it's 12 million instead of 3 million or 13 million? Keep pounding that sand mongo. You're brilliant!!!

Still waiting to hear why illegal immigrants are above the law the rest of us are bound? I won't hold my breath.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:17 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
If you want to look down your nose and preach "sample size" you better be able to explain how 25 is a representative sample size outside of the fact it fits your narrative.

Dude, you're dumb. No one claimed a comprehensive study but you. Oh, and now it's 12 million instead of 3 million or 13 million? Keep pounding that sand mongo. You're brilliant!!!

Still waiting to hear why illegal immigrants are above the law the rest of us are bound? I won't hold my breath.
Stop being stupid. I never said 25 is a representative sample size. I pointed out how ridiculous it is for you to point to 25 criminals and use that to justify ruining the lives of 12 million people.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:25 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Bullshit, the exact same damage can be inflicted with one loaded shotgun and a pistol... and as soon as someone uses that combination to carry out an attack, you will all be calling to ban those as well
Dude. I own several handguns. I know the difference between the number of kills that are possible in short amounts of time between those guns and a ****ing AR-15. No private citizen has a legitimate need or a constitutional right to an AR-15.

Go peddle that bullshit someplace else.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:35 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Dude. I own several handguns. I know the difference between the number of kills that are possible in short amounts of time between those guns and a ****ing AR-15. No private citizen has a legitimate need or a constitutional right to an AR-15.

Go peddle that bullshit someplace else.
You are being a horses ass and you are WRONG

One shotgun with 6 rounds of 00 buckshot, and a loaded full size 9mm can do everything Cruz did

So can a delivery truck, so can a pipe bomb, or a pressure cooker bomb
[Reply]
Otter 05:45 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Scapegoating and destroying the lives of 12 million people in order to prevent 25 of them from committing heinous crimes does not fall in the category of "easy prevention".
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Stop being stupid. I never said 25 is a representative sample size. I pointed out how ridiculous it is for you to point to 25 criminals and use that to justify ruining the lives of 12 million people.
Really Mongo? Really?!?!?
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 09:03 PM 02-24-2018
Props for this thread. You are doing a great service. It is a tragedy that most Americans don't care.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:04 PM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Props for this thread. You are doing a great service. It is a tragedy that most Americans don't care.
Exactly. We should all be adding commuted crimes to his suppository.
[Reply]
Otter 11:20 AM 02-25-2018
Illegal Immigrant Opens Fire on TX Interstate Drivers with Assault Rifle—Child Shot in Head
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up