ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 357
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 10:35 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
I must've missed the news of Osama getting captured.
the question is how did Bush coordinate with Osama in getting the WTC destroyed?

I didn't know they were such good friends.
[Reply]
Pants 10:36 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Time isnít the problem, downloadín that onto this particular Ďputer is, but Iíve already explained that's why I'm ask'n questions.
Sorry that seems to bug ya so much.
I know dude, I'm sure it'll work at some point. You shouldn't be DLing either, it's streaming.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:37 AM 02-09-2006
All I know for sure is that the video starting at 50 minutes sent me over the edge on this. I don't believe those are compressions. I believe them to be detonations.
[Reply]
Pants 10:37 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Eye Patch:
the question is how did Bush coordinate with Osama in getting the WTC destroyed?

I didn't know they were such good friends.
Yeah, Osama was actually employed by the US some time ago. It was called the Afghan war (this wasn't in the video, BTW). You should really know this.
[Reply]
Messier 10:39 AM 02-09-2006
The problem is that people who don't want see things won't see things and people that do will. Some things in the video I have problems with, but other things really make me think. Things like the fireman that was above the fire repoting that they should be able to put out the fires easily. The fact that cell phones have a 1 in 100 chance of working at those altitudes in flight 93. The fact that some of the highjackers are still alive. Some stuff is pretty darn compelling, I just find it so hard to believe that our government would implement something like this. Now, I could see them knowing and being unwilling or unable due to incompetentsto stop it.
[Reply]
Donger 10:39 AM 02-09-2006
So far only Radar Chief is able to make me doubt.
Seriously, doubt what?

As far as I can tell, this video is trying to make three main points.

1. That the WTC was intentionally detonated AFTER the planes struck.

2. That the Pentagon was NOT hit by an aircraft.

3. That Flight 93 landed in Celeveland, and did not crash in PA.

Do you agree with that?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:39 AM 02-09-2006
So far only Radar Chief is able to make me doubt.
Thank you. Iím not tryín to be a jackass, but honestly approach this.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:40 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
No...You are FOS. I did waste time watching both videos. I could put together a video refuting every detail in the videos. It's crap. And unless you can provide undeniable proof of that the FINAL GOAL of all this fantasy was supposed to have been - then you need to take a breath and join the rest of us in this reality.
Really? You can "refute every detail" provided in the interviews? I guess the firemen weren't really in the tower.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 10:40 AM 02-09-2006
Yeah, Osama was actually employed by the US some time ago. It was called the Afghan war (this wasn't in the video, BTW). You should really know this.
Okay then why would he go along with it... was he to get his cut from the oil money too?
[Reply]
Pants 10:40 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Seriously, doubt what?

As far as I can tell, this video is trying to make three main points.

1. That the WTC was intentionally detonated AFTER the planes struck.

2. That the Pentagon was NOT hit by an aircraft.

3. That Flight 93 landed in Celeveland, and did not crash in PA.

Do you agree with that?
Yeah.
[Reply]
Donger 10:40 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by redbrian:
To believe your premise you would have to have all the passengers, air traffic controllers, ground support and all the employees of the airline involved in this conspiracy.
Correct.

But look, something shiny!!
[Reply]
journeyscarab 10:41 AM 02-09-2006
This is the one factual thing you have posted in this thread.

Yes, the US backed what became the Taliban against the Soviets during the Afghan war. Osama was a leader in this group.

This isn't the first time we've backed the wrong horse. Of course it goes without saying "My enemies, enemy is my friend." Not a good policy and we have paid for that more than once.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 10:42 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
All I know for sure is that the video starting at 50 minutes sent me over the edge on this. I don't believe those are compressions. I believe them to be detonations.
Of course you do... Your hate makes you believe what you want to.

Not the signs of a moderate thinker.
[Reply]
Pants 10:42 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Thank you. Iím not tryín to be a jackass, but honestly approach this.
Neither am I. I just really want to be objective about. I've already dismissed 2 videos before this one as bullshit shit-stirring. But I'm telling you, this one is pretty convincing.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:43 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
I do not trust anything at face value found on the internet, let alone in the MSM. You can do all kinds of stuff with a computer and photoshop.

NEXT!
What do you trust?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 357
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up