ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 357
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Pants 09:48 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Or, perhaps he was (and still is) totally full of shit, and is just selling a DVD to suckers?
He's not selling shit. He asks for people to spread the link. I don't care whther he's trying to make a profit or stir shit, he makes some valid points and has some incredible footage.

What happened to the people? How the f*ck should I know? All I know it landed in Cleveland. It's pecular how the local reporter was describing the scene of the 93 crash saying he saw no smoke or fire, just a dug up whole full of scrap metal.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:48 AM 02-09-2006
Like I said, the video isn't available.

So, what happened after the plane landed in Cleveland? What happened to the passengers and crew?
They all went into the witness protetcion program and were subsidized by the sizeable sums their families were paid by the 911 vicitm's fund.

One family moved in down the road. They're great people, we have them over for BBQ and laugh about it all the time.
[Reply]
Pants 09:49 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
Nicely played, Taco. I can't figure out how you knew Metro would show up.
Actually, I think he's saying he'd like to know what happened to those people.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:49 AM 02-09-2006
What a waste of web forum space.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:50 AM 02-09-2006
I knew that this was going to generate some criticism. But I just cant shrug off the 5 minutes of video starting at 50 minutes. Some aren't willing to consider the evidence. Some are.

So goes life.
[Reply]
Donger 09:51 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
He's not selling shit. He asks for people to spread the link. I don't care whther he's trying to make a profit or stir shit, he makes some valid points and has some incredible footage.
Really? YOU may want to check into that: http://www.loosechange911.com/

Due to repeated problems with Paypal, we have switched over to CCNow for receiving online orders.

You can also send cash, checks or money orders made out to:

Dylan Avery
PO BOX 716
Oneonta, NY, 13820

Originally Posted by Metrolike:
What happened to the people? How the f*ck should I know? All I know it landed in Cleveland. It's pecular how the local reporter was describing the scene of the 93 crash saying he saw no smoke or fire, just a dug up whole full of scrap metal.
The video doesn't explain that rather important aspect, eh? Well, that a hole in the conspiracy large enough to fly a 767 through, isn't it?
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:51 AM 02-09-2006
What was the ultimate goal of this conspiracy? What was the benefit?
[Reply]
Pants 09:52 AM 02-09-2006
Alright, I'm done here. This is pretty pointless. It's kinda hard to argue with "we don't believe it, so it's not true" argument and the good 'ol "HAHAHAHAH your so dum" argument. Watch the video and then make me look stupid please, your previously described arguments aren't really working.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:53 AM 02-09-2006
Clearly these are two different men:

Here is the Osama that addressed the American people to give Bush a bump close to election time, juxtaposed with the real Osama:

[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:53 AM 02-09-2006
I've got a video of Bigfoot kicking the side of the North Tower just as the first plane hit. I blame it on Bigfoot.
[Reply]
Donger 09:53 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I knew that this was going to generate some criticism. But I just cant shrug off the 5 minutes of video starting at 50 minutes. Some aren't willing to consider the evidence. Some are.

So goes life.
Like I've said, the link you posted isn't working for me. But, I assume that you're talking about the 'detonations?' As Radar already mentioned, what do you think happens when a building collapses? Compression, perhaps?
[Reply]
Taco John 09:55 AM 02-09-2006
Like I've said, the link you posted isn't working for me. But, I assume that you're talking about the 'detonations?' As Radar already mentioned, what do you think happens when a building collapses? Compression, perhaps?

These aren't compressions... Not by a long shot.

Just watch the video before you draw any conclusions. These people document everything they say.
[Reply]
Brock 09:56 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Clearly these are two different men:

Here is the Osama that addressed the American people to give Bush a bump close to election time, juxtaposed with the real Osama:

Ahh. New stuff that Jeff Rense was spouting 5 years ago.
[Reply]
Pants 09:57 AM 02-09-2006
Really? YOU may want to check into that: http://www.loosechange911.com/

Due to repeated problems with Paypal, we have switched over to CCNow for receiving online orders.

You can also send cash, checks or money orders made out to:

Dylan Avery
PO BOX 716
Oneonta, NY, 13820

The video doesn't explain that rather important aspect, eh? Well, that a hole in the conspiracy large enough to fly a 767 through, isn't it?
Like I said, I don't care what his goal is, I saw his evidence and chose to believe it. I suggest you do the same (watching it, that is). As for the hole in the conspiracy... I don't see one. The whole thing is based around "the government" killing 5000 people, 90 more passangers...

I've answered some of your questions, it's your turn to answer some of the video's questions. Whenever you get it working that is, if ever. It still works for me. Weird.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:57 AM 02-09-2006
I watched the video and I drew my conclusions. My conclusion is that any a*hole with too much time on their hands and a computer can cause a bunch of tinfoil hat wearers to go nuts and accept stupid premises without a shred of evidence of what the goal of the conspircy was to begin with!

How many days until Football starts again? Maybe you all need to step away from the PC and get some fresh air.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 357
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up