ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 357
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Pants 09:37 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Like I said...

The video footage starting at 51 minutes and 45 seconds is some of the most compelling evidence I've seen of this being a planned demolition.

I don't know how anyone could see that and not have their confidence rocked.
The firemen interview really did it for me. You can see it's the same dudes we saw on that ABC documentary made by the two French guys. This dude did his research.
[Reply]
Pants 09:38 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wow.

FYI, the 'first edition' of this crap also tried to claim that the WTC aircraft fired missiles, yes missiles, at the towers as they approached. This was removed for the 'second edition.' I bet the gubmint made them make this change.

As to the 'no airplane hit the Pentagon' crap, if not, what happened to that flight and all those on-board?
It landed in Cleveland. This was also shown in the other video I was talking about.
[Reply]
Pants 09:39 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wow.

FYI, the 'first edition' of this crap also tried to claim that the WTC aircraft fired missiles, yes missiles, at the towers as they approached. This was removed for the 'second edition.' I bet the gubmint made them make this change.

As to the 'no airplane hit the Pentagon' crap, if not, what happened to that flight and all those on-board?
Yeah, this time around he actually did some research and copied a lot from another video.

And as for the airplane, it landed in Cleveland.
[Reply]
Donger 09:39 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
It landed in Cleveland. This was also shown in the other video I was talking about.
Oh? And all of the passengers? What happened to them? The pilots?
[Reply]
Brock 09:39 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
It landed in Cleveland.
Oh, God. Those poor souls.
[Reply]
Pants 09:41 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh? And all of the passengers? What happened to them? The pilots?
Dude, the local news reported it landing in Cleveland. The airport was evacuated prior to the landing. Just watch the f*cking video, I don't have all day to transcribe the video.
[Reply]
Donger 09:42 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Yeah, this time around he actually did some research and copied a lot from another video.
Or, perhaps he was (and still is) totally full of shit, and is just selling a DVD to suckers?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:42 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Unlike you, I took into account all the possibilities and came up with my own opinion.
Right, that’s why you’ve been able to answer my questions. :-)

And just FYI, but that post you quoted is poke’n fun at you tell’n someone else to “keep eat’n what you’re served” when you’re do’n the exact same thing. That’s funny.
[Reply]
Brock 09:42 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Dude, the local news reported it landing in Cleveland. The airport was evacuated prior to the landing. Just watch the f*cking video, I don't have all day to transcribe the video.
Okay, soooo......where are these people NOW?
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:42 AM 02-09-2006
So, Barbara Olsen who was on the plane that hit the pentagon - she is alive somewhere in Cleveland? Her husband Inspector General Ted Olsen was aware of the whole thing and her call from the plane before it hit the pentagon was a hoax?
[Reply]
Donger 09:43 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Dude, the local news reported it landing in Cleveland. The airport was evacuated prior to the landing. Just watch the f*cking video, I don't have all day to transcribe the video.
Like I said, the video isn't available.

So, what happened after the plane landed in Cleveland? What happened to the passengers and crew?
[Reply]
Taco John 09:43 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh? And all of the passengers? What happened to them? The pilots?


It's a good question. I'd like to know what happened to them too.
[Reply]
Donger 09:44 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
Oh, God. Those poor souls.
:-)
[Reply]
Pants 09:45 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Right, that’s why you’ve been able to answer my questions. :-)

And just FYI, but that post you quoted is poke’n fun at you tell’n someone else to “keep eat’n what you’re served” when you’re do’n the exact same thing. That’s funny.
No shit? Maybe that's why I said, I took into account both sides and formed MY OWN opinions based on that.

Why am I unable to answer your questions? I don't have all day to transcribe the 1.5 hour video to you. I think I've already stated that.
[Reply]
Brock 09:48 AM 02-09-2006
Nicely played, Taco. I can't figure out how you knew Metro would show up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 357
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up