ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 355 of 357
« First < 255305345351352353354355 356357 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
otherstar 12:00 PM 09-11-2019
Today, I don't care who did it. How things happened. None of it. Today I want to remember those who died.

[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:06 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by otherstar:
Today, I don't care who did it. How things happened. None of it. Today I want to remember those who died.

Well you should care. A lot of people were murdered that day and those responsible were never held accountable (and probably won't ever be)....and by those I mean those in our own govt....not some camel****er living in a cave damn near dying from kidney disease.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:16 PM 09-11-2019

[Reply]
otherstar 02:19 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Well you should care. A lot of people were murdered that day and those responsible were never held accountable (and probably won't ever be)....and by those I mean those in our own govt....not some camel****er living in a cave damn near dying from kidney disease.
Seek help. Now. You aren't well in the head. You can't step away from the bullshit for one day to remember those who died. How pathetic.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:10 PM 09-11-2019

[Reply]
otherstar 05:20 PM 09-11-2019
Wow. This site is full of the mentally ill. Cooper was killed because he killed a cop who was trying to arrest serve a warrant for tax evasion.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:29 PM 09-11-2019
Wow. This site is full of the mentally ill. Cooper was killed because he killed a cop who was trying to arrest serve a warrant for tax evasion.
Ooooh sure, that's just the official narrative.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:31 PM 09-11-2019
Seek help. Now. You aren't well in the head. You can't step away from the bullshit for one day to remember those who died. How pathetic.
Riiiight….so mentally ill. :-)

18yrs later we should pay tribute to those who died by serving some hardcore justice to those who rightfully deserve it.

Their families deserve that....at the very least.
[Reply]
Bump 05:32 PM 09-11-2019
you're the one that's not well in the head if you believe the official story.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:58 PM 09-11-2019
Mods need to send this abomination of a thread to the Romper Room where it belongs.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:28 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
All those dead people were crisis actors!
/cOmO
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:31 AM 09-12-2019
I'm just glad it gave the US/dark projects a chance to really dig deep into exploiting the opiate market...thanks Afghanistan. Gonna party like it's 1839.

Man, those Russians suck...I mean ISIS...I mean N. Koreans...I mean Al Qaeda....I mean Saddam and his mushroom cloud...it was really, really scary when Rice sold it to us.

****..I miss the Cold War...you had ONE manufactured propaganda enemy to fixate on. Simpler times...
[Reply]
RubberSponge 03:35 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm just glad it gave the US/dark projects a chance to really dig deep into exploiting the opiate market...thanks Afghanistan. Gonna party like it's 1839.

Man, those Russians suck...I mean ISIS...I mean N. Koreans...I mean Al Qaeda....I mean Saddam and his mushroom cloud...it was really, really scary when Rice sold it to us.

****..I miss the Cold War...you had ONE manufactured propaganda enemy to fixate on. Simpler times...
Oh boy thats some revisionist history right there.

Just off the top of my head, what about the Korean War, Vietnam War, Hungary, threat of nuclear annihilation in the Cuban Missile crisis? Herion and crack/cocaine epidemics during the cold war? Want to include Reagan and his South American and Middle East adventures as well? Point is, time has you healed in a way that you internally think it was better while not quite remembering, or simply not knowing because of a young age the issues that came during that time.

The idea the Cold War was somehow simpler is not based in any reality of those times.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:40 AM 09-12-2019

[Reply]
Dayze 06:24 AM 09-12-2019
That dude literally re did a video from The Corbett Report, literally transposed the audio, and re recorded it with is own voice it appears Lmao

Still though....it’s a good video.
[Reply]
Page 355 of 357
« First < 255305345351352353354355 356357 >
Up