ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 357
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Messier 10:43 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Eye Patch:
Of course you do... Your hate makes you believe what you want to.

Not the signs of a moderate thinker.

But that works both ways you know.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 10:43 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Really? You can "refute every detail" provided in the interviews? I guess the firemen weren't really in the tower.
It has been proven by credible people on credible programs that the booming sounds were the floors as they pancaked against each other as the building collapsed.

Have you every been near a building that collapsed? There are tons of concrete and steel smashing against each other - do they not make a loud sound?
[Reply]
Eye Patch 10:43 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
This is the one factual thing you have posted in this thread.

Yes, the US backed what became the Taliban against the Soviets during the Afghan war. Osama was a leader in this group.

This isn't the first time we've backed the wrong horse. Of course it goes without saying "My enemies, enemy is my friend." Not a good policy and we have paid for that more than once.
I'm sure Roosevelt and Churchill had to hold their nose in dealing with Stalin in fighting Hitler.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 10:45 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Messier:
But that works both ways you know.
I don't hate anybody... even Howard Dean.

I asked you a simple question and it seems you have no answer.

What was in it for Osama and his boys?
[Reply]
journeyscarab 10:45 AM 02-09-2006
What do you trust?
Not a bunch of tinfoil hat posters on an internet chat board?

Credible sources have put togther credible reports on A&E, The History Channel, the Discovery Channel and Nat'l Geograhic.
[Reply]
Donger 10:46 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Yeah.
Okay. I suppose I could do a point-by-point debunking.

Or, I could just post this: http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html
[Reply]
journeyscarab 10:47 AM 02-09-2006
I'm sure Roosevelt and Churchill had to hold their nose in dealing with Stalin in fighting Hitler.
True. We had to do that. There is probably no clear answer when I am not in the position of making the decision. 20/20 hingsight makes it easier.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:47 AM 02-09-2006
The fact that cell phones have a 1 in 100 chance of working at those altitudes in flight 93.
Cell phone reception has nothing to do with altitude and everything to do with distance from cell towers. Since they were fly’n ‘round populated areas, cell phone reception shouldn’t be out of the question.

The fact that some of the highjackers are still alive.
Why, did they interview some of’em in this video?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:48 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
It has been proven by credible people on credible programs that the booming sounds were the floors as they pancaked against each other as the building collapsed.

Have you every been near a building that collapsed? There are tons of concrete and steel smashing against each other - do they not make a loud sound?
I don't think the WTC was detonated. Then again, I don't know for sure (I don't think any of us do). The comment was that "evey detail" could be refuted. I'm curious how that could be done (i.e. were the firemen not actually in the tower.)
[Reply]
Bootlegged 10:50 AM 02-09-2006
My guess: Taco was bored and waned to stir shit so he posted this, finding it interesting, but not really believing it. MetroMike on the other hand, lacks comprehension of reality and therefore finds this plausible.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 10:52 AM 02-09-2006
I don't think the WTC was detonated. Then again, I don't know for sure (I don't think any of us do). The comment was that "evey detail" could be refuted. I'm curious how that could be done (i.e. were the firemen not actually in the tower.)
It also appears that those firemen are being interviewed immediately after the towers crashed or shortly thereafter when emotions were high and people possibly were not thinking logically about what was happening at the time.

We are discussing this now, 5 years later with a different perspective. Ask anyone at the height of crises about something they are being affected by and their answer is going to be less focused than after time has passed.
[Reply]
Messier 10:54 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Cell phone reception has nothing to do with altitude and everything to do with distance from cell towers. Since they were fly’n ‘round populated areas, cell phone reception shouldn’t be out of the question.

Why, did they interview some of’em in this video?

YEs it does, they tested the phone reception and the higher you go the less chance it works at their altitude those were the odds.

About the highjackers thats something I wondered, they just state where they are living and what they do for a living.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:55 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
I just watched an intro of the video (only thing I could find). I was shocked to hear that a B-52 flew into the Empire State Building back in 1945.

You know, because that plane didn't f*cking exist in 1945.

I guess George Bush and Halliburton have secretly invented time travel, too.
Thanks - I hadn't jumped into this thread until now but that tells me all I need to know.

Sounds very meticulously researched.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 10:56 AM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
My guess: Taco was bored and waned to stir shit so he posted this, finding it interesting, but not really believing it. MetroMike on the other hand, lacks comprehension of reality and therefore finds this plausible.
I've seen the TJ act for years... this is exactly what he does.

I guess he never got enough attention at home.
[Reply]
Messier 10:56 AM 02-09-2006
I don't hate anybody... even Howard Dean.

I asked you a simple question and it seems you have no answer.

What was in it for Osama and his boys?

I'm not saying you hate people. when you said people who want to believe will that's true but I was saying the same goes for people that don't want to believe.

And you didn't ask me anything.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 357
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up