ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 644 of 2688
« First < 144544594634640641642643644 64564664764865469474411441644 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:33 PM 02-06-2018
"Reid wants to play conservative. That's why he traded away his conservative QB in favor of a risky, non-conservative gun slinger".

Totally. Yep. Totally, guys. Makes sense. When you say it out loud it totally makes sense. For sure.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:42 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
"Reid wants to play conservative. That's why he traded away his conservative QB in favor of a risky, non-conservative gun slinger".

Totally. Yep. Totally, guys. Makes sense. When you say it out loud it totally makes sense. For sure.
Don't act like there's one coherent narrative.

He also drafted and traded away McNabb.
He also drafted, traded for, and traded away Foles.
He also traded for Smith.

The only trends that have been consistent through the years are, when in the playoffs, either taking an early lead and sitting on it, or getting behind early and generating a plodding comback that runs out of time.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:04 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't act like there's one coherent narrative.

He also drafted and traded away McNabb.
What an aggressive move to move on from a QB when his skill set began to diminish. Remember those high flying Philly O's with DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin and Shady McCoy? Good times. Thanks for bringing it up. At the time, that offense was one of the most prolific in the league.

He sure does love those big arm'd gun slingers doesn't he? Seems he was right to bring Foles into the NFL and nurture him along. I wonder what he saw in Foles?

He also traded for Smith.
And then pushed him to become the most aggressive version of himself he's ever been. Thanks bringing him up. Reid did an excellent job with Smith.

There does seem to be a theme here. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:12 PM 02-06-2018
Going full homer is fun.

I haven't felt like this since the Green era.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:13 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Going full homer is fun.

Now please 8 pound baby Jesus give us a defense.
[Reply]
iDeaL 05:54 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
Bad.
Nah son. You bad. Patty Cake gonna be making it shake get used to it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:45 PM 02-06-2018
Reid never traded or traded away Foles dumbass.
[Reply]
rico 08:08 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Going full homer is fun.

:-) Same...

And it's funny how the former homers are the biggest haters now....they just have to carry them grrrrudges!!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:14 PM 02-06-2018
I laugh when I read and hear that Andy is conservative. He throws way too much to actually be conservative. Marty and Herm were conservative. Andy's problem was Smith always went to damn sleep. He couldn't make Mahomes behave like that if he tried.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:17 PM 02-06-2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/nfldrafts...75090053091328

New Matt Miller podcast with Patrick Mahomes is up!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:29 PM 02-06-2018
:-) :-) - Rise of the fragile bitches!! BobDole's Revenge
:-)

Bob Dole and his fan club are the most thin-skinned, dumber than a bag of hammers-rejects that ever attempted to be part of a football conversation/bulletin board.

Good riddance to shit-vermin.

BYE, FELICIA! :-)

Originally Posted by rico:
:-) Same...

And it's funny how the former homers are the biggest haters now....they just have to carry them grrrrudges!!!
Good. Fuck 'em. I hope every one of those losers desert the fan base. The Chiefs are now at least attempting to be part of the modern NFL. If those fatassed lot-monkeys want to throw an eternal hissy-fit about being properly corrected by those far more intelligent than themselves, then pound asphalt I say.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:33 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Bob Dole and his fan club are the most thin-skinned, dumber than a bag of hammers-rejects that ever attempted to be part of a football conversation/bulletin board.
The whiny little bitches around here were whiny little bitches about BobDole meting out punishment, and they're whiny little bitches about the present braintrust NOT meting out punishment.

They're entitled toddlers, the whiniest bitches on the world-wide-interwebs, and the most embarrassing thing about being a Chiefs fan [and that includes the abysmal franchise history].
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:40 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nfldrafts...75090053091328

New Matt Miller podcast with Patrick Mahomes is up!
Woof do they sure hate the Donks draft :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:44 PM 02-06-2018
The whiny little bitches around here were whiny little bitches about BobDole meting out punishment, and they're whiny little bitches about the present braintrust NOT meting out punishment.

They're entitled toddlers, the whiniest bitches on the world-wide-interwebs, and the most embarrassing thing about being a Chiefs fan [and that includes the abysmal franchise history].
Welp, game over boo-boo, and the house has been cleaned.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:50 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Lol.

Anyone else also think our offensive tempo will go up with Mahomes? No way we're one of the slowest paced offenses with Mahomes like we have been the last 5 years with Alex IMO. I expect more no huddle too.
[Reply]
Page 644 of 2688
« First < 144544594634640641642643644 64564664764865469474411441644 > Last »
Up