ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 10-16-2020
:-)

https://www.outkick.com/andy-reid-an...-to-death-row/

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs coach Andy Reid and team general manager Brett Veach are the Notorious B.I.G. and Puff Daddy of the NFL.

They’re the head of Bad Boy Football. Can’t nobody hold them down. They love giving nasty boys one more chance. They believe in mo players no problems. Reid and Veach are close like Starsky and Hutch and the KC offense hypnotizes me.

Why am I quoting BIG and Puff and analogizing them to the leaders of the defending Super Bowl champions?

Thursday, the Chiefs signed bad boy running back Le’Veon Bell to a one-year contract, and it makes me nervous.

You see, Bell, to me, isn’t bad meaning good, he’s bad meaning bad. He’s a locker-room cancer. He’s poison. In pursuit of cash, he bulldozed his way out of an ideal situation in Pittsburgh, where on the field he meshed perfectly with Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown. Bell landed in New York, where he flamed out with the Jets after playing in just 19 games. Owing him an additional $6 million, the Jets cut Bell on Tuesday rather than deal with his bad attitude.

In football, you can’t have a problem with bad boys. The game is best played by them. But you have to pick the right bad boys, the ones who absolutely love the game. That’s my gripe with Le’Veon. I don’t think he loves the game. He loves the financial windfall the game provides him because he’s good at it.

Let’s take Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill. He can be classified as a bad boy. He’s had some serious off-the-field issues. You know what motivates him to evolve and do better? His love of the game.

Remember when Andy Reid, as head coach of the Eagles, rescued Michael Vick from a federal prison and turned him back into a playmaker? It worked because Mike Vick loves football. That’s also the reason Vick turned into a tremendous leader in the Philly locker room.

Bad boys can turn good. One of my all-time favorite people and players is Ravens legend Ray Lewis. Early in his career, Ray was involved in a murder investigation. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice. Ray loved the game and God. He wanted to be regarded as one of the all-time, all-time greats. He leaned into his faith and became arguably the greatest leader in NFL history. He’s right there with Tom Brady in terms of leadership.

I don’t have a problem with bad boys. In some respects, I was one myself years ago.

My problem is with unrepentant bad boys. This is why I’m skeptical of my Chiefs tying any part of their success to Le’Veon Bell.

Bell is the kind of running back Suge Knight and Death Row Records would sign. Bell is Tupac Shakur. Dear mama, he’s thug4life. He has ambitions as a ridah. He’s all eyez on me. Bell ain’t got no muddafreakin friends. Grab your Glock when you see Bell rock. He’s hit ‘em up.

For non-Tupac fans, let me translate what I just said. Bell is going to bring dysfunction to the Chiefs. He’s troublesome. He’s going to make Andy Reid and Brett Veach sing Hail Mary.

I hope I’m wrong. Maybe Bell will be so embarrassed by his New York flameout and so highly motivated to make Adam Gase picture him rolling that he’ll be on his best behavior for the remainder of this season.

Clear enough for ya?

Why you Jets look mad?

Y’all supposed to be happy I’m free!

Oh, I forgot. Adam Gase.

That coach had a lot to say when I was in his offense.

My gut says this ends with Andy Reid and Le’Veon Bell riding down the Las Vegas Strip and Reid pretending he had nothing to do with end of Le’Veon’s career.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:44 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm sure Dane gets tired of that shit sometimes.
Dude, interrupting Dane in the middle of one of his dinners with Kip Winger is just asking for a beat down!
[Reply]
JakeF 02:54 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-) :-) :-)

Just when you think it can get worst the King of All Hot Takes shows up.
You said similar shit at the beginning of the season when i said our Oline was a problem. Drew Brees ...

Parker, you're the king of being a dick and then being wrong. Just chill and maybe you won't look like such a asshole next time you make another mistake.

Maybe Bell will work out, i hope he does. At least if i turn out to be wrong i wasn't an asshole about it. :-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:34 AM 10-17-2020
You brazen hussies are wasting your time on this one(Whitlock)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Interesting

of course, Bell is miles better than Shady if he's ok with being a backup. Do you really think Bell is ok being the backup to a rookie? Will the Chiefs pretend that Bell is the starter but give CEH more carries?

I'll gladly take Bells as a veteran backup that has some real skills left IF that is what Bell is willing to be. It's all about the attitude of Bell. Seems to be that Bell has been a pretty boy dick that last 3/4 years.

Andy Reid is supposed to be great at handling players but he couldn't handle Peters and now the Ravens have themselves a solid corner.

Cross your finders, let's ok Bell has his goodboy hat on because he knows he's only with the Chiefs for 11+ games or so.
Marcus Peters was cut for A LOT more than just disagreeing with Andy. He was physically violent behind the scenes.

Leveon Bell has never done anything remotely like Marcus Peters. Furthermore, not wanting to be franchise tagged TWICE, after playing under it once, is nothing even remotely close to "pretty boy dick".
[Reply]
Valiant 10:17 AM 10-17-2020
Yeah I don't understand the hate from the media it is a win win for the chiefs.

One year cheap deal. And improves our goalline rushing hopefully.

If he acts out, he gets cut.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 10-17-2020
You said similar shit at the beginning of the season when i said our Oline was a problem. Drew Brees ...

Parker, you're the king of being a dick and then being wrong. Just chill and maybe you won't look like such a asshole next time you make another mistake.

Maybe Bell will work out, i hope he does. At least if i turn out to be wrong i wasn't an asshole about it. :-)
Let's get this straight.

You never SAY anything. You whine, incessantly, because that's the only way people will actually notice your ridiculousness. You're a contrarian and a complainer. It's your schtick.

And for the record, I've tried to be nice to you. You don't make it very damn easy because you're miserable about literally everything.

We all know the offensive line is playing poorly. Griping about it over and over and over and over and over isn't going to fix it.

Signing Leveon Bell might actually HELP, so of course you don't like the idea. If the offensive line gets better, you'll have to find something else to bitch about.

But Brees... :-)

English, please.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:22 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Yeah I don't understand the hate from the media it is a win win for the chiefs.

One year cheap deal. And improves our goalline rushing hopefully.

If he acts out, he gets cut.
They hate us cuz' they ain't us.

Rich get richer and dipshits like Whitlock need to throw a scorching hot take out there to restore the balance of stupidity in the universe.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:26 AM 10-17-2020
I like him these days. He slams BLM and woke athletes but he is off with this one.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:08 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I’m sure that’s part of it to. We all have days when we feel worn down and don’t feel like being around others.
A good friend of mine dated Lucy Lui for three and half years. The sheer volume of people that would interrupt them in public was massive. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, trails, walks - you name it, people would just never let up.

My friend finally split with her because they just couldn’t have a real relationship or a “real” life because people were constantly in their faces.

Most people don’t think about that when seeing someone “famous” in person. They just see an autograph or their opportunity for gain and rarely care about the person they’re bothering because that person is either “rich” or “famous”, so in their minds, it’s okay.

It’s not okay.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:22 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Absolute slap in the face. He crushes it on their one year "convince us we should lock you up long term", and they just say k thanks do that again?

I dont understand the side against Bell holding out there. He already took the risk and played on tge tag once, killed it, and they still dont pony up?

Screw that. Pittsburgh should have paid him what he absolutely earned.

As for his lack of production in NY, Gase resented the fact he was there to begin with, and barely utilized Bell in the passing game. Gase is a dumpster fire, and the New York Jets directly reflect that.

Can't wait to see what he does in KC, and that Jets game just became must see TV.
He caught 66 balls last year?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:53 AM 10-17-2020
I think a lot of people confuse Antonio brown and bell. At least they seem to conflate their issues.

Bell was just trying to get paid, and held out. Hes not a locker room cancer, and a hold out seems very obviously unlikely on a 1 year deal signed halfway through the season.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:55 AM 10-17-2020

I've called you out in another thread for this bull shit and you didn't answer, but where did you say the O line would be a problem cuz I sure can't find it. You're not an asshole just a whiney fucking bitch.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:58 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
A good friend of mine dated Lucy Lui for three and half years. The sheer volume of people that would interrupt them in public was massive. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, trails, walks - you name it, people would just never let up.

My friend finally split with her because they just couldn’t have a real relationship or a “real” life because people were constantly in their faces.

Most people don’t think about that when seeing someone “famous” in person. They just see an autograph or their opportunity for gain and rarely care about the person they’re bothering because that person is either “rich” or “famous”, so in their minds, it’s okay.

It’s not okay.
I don't know if all the money would be worth it. Constantly having people trying to spy on you and never a moment of peace. Fucking creepy ass stalkers trying to take you with them.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:14 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

It’s not okay.
I once had kurt Russell freak out when I said 'excuse me'.

He was blocking the napkins. I didn't know who the fuck he was. Who expects to meet snake plisskin in a wichita burger joint? I cussed him out, pushed my way through for the napkins, and took my food to my table. I was baffled at this fucking loon freaking out that I had the audacity to speak to him.

It was weird as fuck, but I figured it out before I finished eating.

My point is he was so far up his own ass he just ASSUMED I was fanboying over him when in reality he was standing in everyone's way..
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:09 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I once had kurt Russell freak out when I said 'excuse me'.

He was blocking the napkins. I didn't know who the fuck he was. Who expects to meet snake plisskin in a wichita burger joint? I cussed him out, pushed my way through for the napkins, and took my food to my table. I was baffled at this fucking loon freaking out that I had the audacity to speak to him.

It was weird as fuck, but I figured it out before I finished eating.

My point is he was so far up his own ass he just ASSUMED I was fanboying over him when in reality he was standing in everyone's way..
You say that he freaked out on you but instead of describing his freak out you tell us about how you freaked out on him lol.

I'm sure he hears excuse me all the time.

"Excuse me, Mr Russell, but can I get a picture"

Or an autograph or a kiss.

You were probably the 200th person to say that phrase to him on that particular night and so since you were presumably a solo man he decided to blow up on you.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up