ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:41 PM 12-13-2018
Why wasn’t Rivers flagged for taking his helmet off on that final drive?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Yea they were only responsible for giving them a TD at the end by deciding defenders can't touch the O players yet the WR's can bodyslam CB's yep..also deciding to turn their FG into a TD, that is 11 points, guess what most teams can't overcome that.
[Reply]
Schnitzel 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
The Chiefs last TD drive was a gift by the refs.
The helmet to helmet to Rivers was not called.

I say shitty calls on both sides. We deserve to lose this tbh. Maybe somebody will release that we won't win anything with this defense. And game management in the 4th when we were, has been horrible all year. Deserved loss. Not even mad about it. Maybe they learn something from it.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:43 PM 12-13-2018
You might as well count on a Rams/Chargers Superbowl. It's clearly what the league wants.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 10:43 PM 12-13-2018
This was on the refs. We still could've one had we not played like shit, but we still shouldve won that game. The bs pi call at the end to get the chargers ready to score. The non opi call on the called td. The review that showed the ball was not in control until his right food was on the sidelines. Anyone who still believes the nfl hasn't gone all in on making la successful still believes the wwe is real. And for you, I have some nice Arizona beachfront property for sale.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:44 PM 12-13-2018
Obvious push off on the final touchdown right in front of the ref.

He was either (a) blind or (b) bought.

There is no option (c).

Yeah, our defense sucks dick, and Sutton needs to be killed, but that was just too obvious.
[Reply]
notorious 10:44 PM 12-13-2018
Classic Andy Reid.
[Reply]
-King- 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got fucked by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
We really missed Kareem Hunt tonight, imho.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
Fuck you and anyone else that says this wasn't on the Refs. The DPI at the end of the game was bullshit. The "I didn't get possession after I pushed off until I was out of bounds" TD that stood was bullshit. Never mind at least 4 false starts in the LAC's that weren't called. Yes, the Chiefs caught some breaks on one or two calls. How was that call on Sorenson that kept a drive alive?

All the scoring related calls seemed to favor a team that ironically has had this "luck" all season when it comes to officiating.
[Reply]
notorious 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Had a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go. A whole lot of blame to go around. Just a preview of what's coming in the playoffs. We're used yo it. No biggie...
Yep.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
Shouldn't have punted on 4th and 3 on their side of the field imho
[Reply]
TEX 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yes the refs screwed the Chiefs on that final drive, but yet another epic choke job put the Chiefs in position to get screwed.

14 point lead with 5 minutes left in the game, and Sutton’s defense can’t make a stop and Andy Reid can’t figure out how to get a few first downs on offense to ice the game.

Rinse and repeat.
Yep. Proves that even Mahomes is not immune to this teams knack for choaking away leads. Up 14, with 5 mins to go - you should win no matter what.

Dont give the Refs the chance to screw you because they will, especially this year when playing the Chargers
[Reply]
Mahomer 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
Welcome to the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up