ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 60 of 77
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Bowser 09:11 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Potentially innocent from hurting his kid yes. But I've not told my family or wife that she should be scared of me or called her a bitch. So yeah, not innocent. And regardless of how bad his guilty plea ordeal may or may not have been, he wasn't completely innocent in that either.

I don't feel like quoting your other post but I never said I was looking for an asshole free team but I can find plenty of people to root for. Theres plenty on the chiefs for starters. Even a completely choir boy team to cheer for wouldn't change my life. It would still just be entertainment. It's like movies and video games. Entertainment, that I can enjoy however I want to enjoy it. Im not living or dying by any teams success or failure.
I don't know, it still sounds like you're basing how you feel off of KCTV5 and Brooke's initial reporting considering the info that Crystal might be being investigated for lying about the entire thing. Hell, even what happened in Oklahoma might come under question if it turns out that is the case. That doesn't give Tyreek a pass for what he said, but still.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:45 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I don't know, it still sounds like you're basing how you feel off of KCTV5 and Brooke's initial reporting considering the info that Crystal might be being investigated for lying about the entire thing. Hell, even what happened in Oklahoma might come under question if it turns out that is the case. That doesn't give Tyreek a pass for what he said, but still.
We'll almost certainly never get any kind of clarification on this given the circumstances, but I really would love to hear what Tyreek meant by that. It's obviously formed a huge part of why people are against him right now, but the follow up with "That's why you can't ever keep a man" or whatever doesn't really make sense if that's a physical threat. Then again, it doesn't really make sense with any other angle I can come with either.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:57 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by ct:
i said yes in this poll, and now i would say no

i like many others jumped on the hot news of the moment, but the more we hear the less i think tyreek did any more than spank his son with a belt. i had my ass whipped with a belt more times than i could ever count. different times, 100% agree, but that doesnt make him a monster.

now he said some shit in the audio thats gonna haunt him (and us chiefs fans let's be real on that too). he needs to be suspended, half a season at least imo. but as we know commish he'll do that about week 11, not week 1.

i'd hold him for now, and decide if we resign him next year. worst case we do let him go and align our FA approach to get 2021 3rd round comp.
but what if him saying you should be scared of me was in reference to him having some dirt on her! about her passed and the bit of crazy that she is! I have heard many people say some shit like that to one another and nothing come of it other then anger at the time.

it is absolutely stupid to suspend someone over them words! lol Now if he would have came at her with a bitch ill kill you type shit, then thats a different story altogether~!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:34 AM 06-09-2019
Potentially innocent from hurting his kid yes. But I've not told my family or wife that she should be scared of me or called her a bitch. So yeah, not innocent. And regardless of how bad his guilty plea ordeal may or may not have been, he wasn't completely innocent in that either.

I don't feel like quoting your other post but I never said I was looking for an asshole free team but I can find plenty of people to root for. Theres plenty on the chiefs for starters. Even a completely choir boy team to cheer for wouldn't change my life. It would still just be entertainment. It's like movies and video games. Entertainment, that I can enjoy however I want to enjoy it. Im not living or dying by any teams success or failure.
Yeah Tye, but your wife probably isn't a deranged psycho bitch who abused your child and then lied to friends and family about it to make you look bad.

Which is, right now, what the evidence indicates.

You might call her a bitch if she did.

The problem is that this is OBVIOUSLY a toxic relationship and there's no way there will not be more problems in the future.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:42 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We'll almost certainly never get any kind of clarification on this given the circumstances, but I really would love to hear what Tyreek meant by that. It's obviously formed a huge part of why people are against him right now, but the follow up with "That's why you can't ever keep a man" or whatever doesn't really make sense if that's a physical threat. Then again, it doesn't really make sense with any other angle I can come with either.
At best, I'm hoping he just meant it in an "I've got dirt on your ass that could bring you down" type of way.

At worst, obviously, he was making a physical threat.

It's likely that Goodell will dole out some sort of suspension for that leaked audio either way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:17 PM 06-09-2019
Yes some of them would have stopped. The chiefs got kudos for releasing Kareem and the reason he got released didnt even have to do with the fact that he hit a woman. It had all to do with the fact he lied to the team about his involvement. Some articles would have continued especially with the trade for Clark but they would have slowed. BTW, it's interesting that Clark wasn't a topic if he continues to stay in Seattle but once he changes teams his whole backstory has to brought back up. I imagine it became a bigger deal because of what was going on with hill but I'd imagine pretty much every city would have had a couple pieces written on it.

And the lack of consistency among the media IS infuriating. If you want to be upset about Kareem then you cant not be when he signs with a new team. Yet most of them were.
Don't tell me what I can, and can't, be pissed about. Yes, I'm 100% pissed at Clark for his overreaction to the Hunt deal (lying or what happened in the hall), Clark should have been smarter than he was. While being upset at the lie is expected, he's human, his overreaction ended up showing him the fool business man he is. He caved to SJWs, and that was aided by him being pissed about a lie. Poor form for a supposedly business-savvy owner.

The good news is he learned from that mistake, at least this time he played chess, and in the process he looks like he could come out with nothing more than a few irrelevant SJWs grumbling. And they'll grumble regardless, so lending them your ear is always your first mistake.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:49 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Don't tell me what I can, and can't, be pissed about. Yes, I'm 100% pissed at Clark for his overreaction to the Hunt deal (lying or what happened in the hall), Clark should have been smarter than he was. While being upset at the lie is expected, he's human, his overreaction ended up showing him the fool business man he is. He caved to SJWs, and that was aided by him being pissed about a lie. Poor form for a supposedly business-savvy owner.

The good news is he learned from that mistake, at least this time he played chess, and in the process he looks like he could come out with nothing more than a few irrelevant SJWs grumbling. And they'll grumble regardless, so lending them your ear is always your first mistake.
This is correct. I wouldn't lend those folks my fresh urine if they were on fire, much less attempt to converse with idiots who created and support such a thing as a "safe space" where only THEY get to do the talking.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:10 PM 06-09-2019

You should be scared of me exposing your lying ass, maybe?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:29 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by ct:
i said yes in this poll, and now i would say no

i like many others jumped on the hot news of the moment, but the more we hear the less i think tyreek did any more than spank his son with a belt. i had my ass whipped with a belt more times than i could ever count. different times, 100% agree, but that doesnt make him a monster.

now he said some shit in the audio thats gonna haunt him (and us chiefs fans let's be real on that too). he needs to be suspended, half a season at least imo. but as we know commish he'll do that about week 11, not week 1.

i'd hold him for now, and decide if we resign him next year. worst case we do let him go and align our FA approach to get 2021 3rd round comp.
suspension for the recording? You must be kidding.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:31 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Let's be honest.....Kareem getting cut was a knee jerk reaction from either Andy or Clark (maybe both) because he lied straight to their face about what happened that night in Cleveland. Then TMZ did what TMZ does, and the rest is history. Do you think the Chiefs would have gotten flamed for suspending him the rest of 2018, getting him the help he obviously needed, and bringing him back this year? No, but Andy/Clark were more interested in sending a message at the time. I think in hindsight they might have done things a little differently, especially considering the murmurs we heard about the Chiefs considering re-signing him this offseason.

Fast forward to Tyreek. I think all of what happened with Kareem has played a role in how they have handled Hill and his situation. They've been very neutral and level headed through it all even if he did get suspended from team activities. The point is I think they've learned from the Hunt fiasco.
Zero chance Andy is that stupid. Clark pretty clearly is.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:36 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think Reek should either 1) say nothing to the media, period (and by proxy to the majority of Chief Fans who wanted him released for no logical reason at all) or 2) tell everyone to **** off a la Ricky from TPB. Chief Fan will hate it, but they already (passionately, evidently) hate him. The rest of us will cheer him on for what he’s endured.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:37 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
suspension for the recording? You must be kidding.
Why? It's not a good look regardless of the context.

Zeke Elliott got 6 games for allegations that were ultimately dropped and Brady got 4 games for little actual physical evidence.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:39 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Zeke Elliott got 6 games for allegations that were ultimately dropped and Brady got 4 games for little actual physical evidence.
This was a statement of what “should” happen from what is, ostensibly, a fan.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:18 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

But in Zeke's case, didn't he have a conga line of women testifying against him and to his nature? Tyreek hasn't had that.

And in Brady's case.....well, who cares. Fuck Brady.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:29 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Let me do the typical Chiefs Planet thing and insult you.

Your reading comprehension skills obviously suck.

I didn't tell you what to be pissed off about. I was talking about the f-ing media members who talked so badly about kareem immediately after the tmz story broke and even after the chiefs released him but then started saying what a great deal the browns got by bringing him in. If they wanted to say how bad he is they can't just ignore it once he goes to a new team and pretend like they aren't a huge part of the problem they want to be so vehemently against. But you know, you interpret that however you want, and if you think it was directed at you I guess it was.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 77
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up