ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 458 of 2688
« First < 358408448454455456457458 4594604614624685085589581458 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Who is K Swanson?

Looks like some kid that would coach D Backs for some U8 team
Yeah but his point is accurate. It's preseason and nobody is gameplannkng.

Doesn't mean Mahomes hasn't been amazing tho. He just needs some time to learn the pre-snap reads and get the playbook down.

Still think he could be ready around Thanksgiving to take over.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:59 AM 08-21-2017
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Here in KC, #Chiefs coach Andy Reid is asked about Patrick Mahomes' development & QB Alex Smith: "It's Alex's job. There's no gray area."
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:12 AM 08-21-2017
Mahomes COULD be starting right now.

I'm glad he's not. Because he will just be that much more ready.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:12 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Here in KC, #Chiefs coach Andy Reid is asked about Patrick Mahomes' development & QB Alex Smith: "It's Alex's job. There's no gray area."
As opposed to saying?.... This is Andy "You know and that's a good thing" Reid talking lol There's no one who thinks Andy is gonna pull the switch, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:13 AM 08-21-2017
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Fap while you can, his time is coming to an end.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:15 AM 08-21-2017
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
So essentially what 99.9% of the board, and coaches, and fans have been saying. Congrats on the breaking news.
[Reply]
-King- 10:18 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Mahomes COULD be starting right now.

I'm glad he's not. Because he will just be that much more ready.
This. We have the best QB situation one could hope for. We can contend while developing our qbof. Why rush it right now?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:21 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

25th in December for us.
Us too. Dec 30th.
Congrats!!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:22 AM 08-21-2017
Haven't been following this thread, but I just wanted to say that I'm very encouraged by what I've seen of Pat Mahomes so far, and I'm very excited for him to take over next season! Thanks
[Reply]
penbrook 10:42 AM 08-21-2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayWendl...124612/photo/1
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:43 AM 08-21-2017
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

Lets all get behind Smitty. He is going to have a great year!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:47 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

:-)

I see what you did there- Alexsexuals and then dropped the Alex...then took Mahomes and add it to sexuals. Brilliant.

Smitty's Show- sounds entertaining as hell!! :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:48 AM 08-21-2017

Us Mohomesexuals are going to enjoy the anal rape that PMII will bring upon the bitches of the opposition. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:49 AM 08-21-2017
Alex reminds me of the new Iron Fist- doesn't do shit the whole game, then lights up his arm for one good play.

Alex Iron Arm Smith.
[Reply]
rico 10:50 AM 08-21-2017

You have a terrible case of Alexsexuality-induced selective memory.

As many posters on here have already asked your dumb, squirrel-tittied ass, how many posters do you actually perceive as calling for Mahomes to be named the starter right now? You never seem to answer that question when asked. The answer is, "not many." The majority here seem to want Mahomes to sit for a year. Are you so blinded by your Alexsexuality that you literally can't see that.

Stupid and a troll. A stupid troll.
[Reply]
Page 458 of 2688
« First < 358408448454455456457458 4594604614624685085589581458 > Last »
Up