ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 2694
« First < 208258298304305306307308 3093103113123183584088081308 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:15 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I've read a lot of posts on here of people hoping Alex Smith, which basically means the Chiefs, do bad. They hope Alex Smith gets AIDs, dies, etc.. Makes no sense to me and is honestly pretty classless and not funny.

It's one thing to 'think' he might do bad but to 'hope' he does bad is unbelievably stupid IMO...
Hoping he dies or gets aids has nothing to do with hoping he plays bad and we lose.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:16 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Hoping he dies or gets aids has nothing to do with hoping he plays bad and we lose.
So hoping he becomes a CTE patient is bad?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:17 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Im a top 3 or 2 Smith hater...

Ever since his choke job in the playoffs at home I want him gone, removed, dont give a ****.. Just get the **** off this team.
You're clearly too sentimental brother. It's a game. Relax. Take a chill pill and at least attempt to be objective.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:17 PM 07-16-2017
You're clearly too sentimental brother. It's a game. Relax. Take a chill pill and at least attempt to be objective.
No worries, Im always relaxed.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:17 PM 07-16-2017
So hoping he becomes a CTE patient is bad?
I'm not the one to judge that.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:19 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'm not the one to judge that.
You are certainly not. No, not you. :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:26 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
You are certainly not. No, not you. :-)
As long as he judges you and your brother... No one really cares...
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:27 PM 07-16-2017
Here we go. A top 5 Alex Smith hater....
You still made shit the fuck up.

Show me one fucking post where the author says explicitly they hope KC never wins a Super Bowl with Alex as the QB because they hate him so much. Or because they want to be proven right. Or because they want it to be done with a home drafted guy. Or whatever. Show me one fucking post PERIOD where a Chiefs fan says, "I don't want the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl if _______." That _____ can be Alex Smith related or not.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:28 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You still made shit the **** up.

Show me one ****ing post where the author says explicitly they hope KC never wins a Super Bowl with Alex as the QB because they hate him so much. Or because they want to be proven right. Or because they want it to be done with a home drafted guy. Or whatever. Show me one ****ing post PERIOD where a Chiefs fan says, "I don't want the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl if _______." That _____ can be Alex Smith related or not.
Too emotional just like I said. Look at you. You are like a woman on PMS
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:32 PM 07-16-2017
If I'm a woman on PMS, you could fill the Grand Canyon with your estrogen:

I don't care how we win the SB as long as we do it. Unlike the Alex Smith haters. They want us to lose with Smith just so they can brag about how smart they are on an internet message board.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:33 PM 07-16-2017
This guy in the post below would know all about that "too emotional" stuff

I've read a lot of posts on here of people hoping Alex Smith, which basically means the Chiefs, do bad. They hope Alex Smith gets AIDs, dies, etc.. Makes no sense to me and is honestly pretty classless and not funny.

It's one thing to 'think' he might do bad but to 'hope' he does bad is unbelievably stupid IMO...

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:35 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If I'm a woman on PMS, you could fill the Grand Canyon with your estrogen:
When is the last time you got punched in the face? You just seem like a real a****le so I'm sure it's been like what, a week?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:37 PM 07-16-2017
This guy in the post below would know all about that "too emotional" stuff
How is his post regarding too emotional? He was discussing why someone can feel so strongly about someone as to wish such things upon him.

You do understand that now, right? How the hell old are you anyway? You'd have to be mentally impaired, really young, or extremely old.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:38 PM 07-16-2017
IF's?

IF our defense plays at an elite level and our running game is Top 5, we can surely make the playoffs and get bounced quickly...
You got THAT shit right.

I don't care how we win the SB as long as we do it. Unlike the Alex Smith haters. They want us to lose with Smith just so they can brag about how smart they are on an internet message board.
Shit, no need to want or wish; Smith has clearly proven he is the man for that particular job.
You know what?
There's some actual talent on this team, spread across several positions with good depth behind them. What's say we put an end to this decades-long shit train of FAIL coupled with the wasting of NFL careers in the name of stubborn, arrogant pride, and get that middling, game managing pussyfart the fuck off this roster so that we can become a team that SEIZES opportunities created by the defense and special teams instead of pissing them away?

Would that be okay with you, buttercup?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:51 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
How is his post regarding too emotional? He was discussing why someone can feel so strongly about someone as to wish such things upon him.

You do understand that now, right? How the hell old are you anyway? You'd have to be mentally impaired, really young, or extremely old.
I dont know bropablo... But someone seems extremely emotional today...

When is the last time you got punched in the face? You just seem like a real a****le so I'm sure it's been like what, a week?

[Reply]
Page 308 of 2694
« First < 208258298304305306307308 3093103113123183584088081308 > Last »
Up