Page 667 of 4895
« First < 167567617657663664665666667 66866967067167771776711671667 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:48 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Denver has 3 games this year where they didn't force a turnover. They're 0-3 in those games.

Semien doesn't look bad but the offense just doesn't seem good. OL is killing them
Semen is throwing for over 300 yards but they just aren't getting anything done. They get that figured out they'll be back into a second place race next year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:49 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Siemian wasn't the problem today, it was the fumbles that cost them. He was driving them for the tie, if not the win when Derby fumbled with 50 seconds left.

Siemian had over 300 yards passing on a bad ankle and no protection from his OL. If you can't see how good Siemian is you are a complete fool. Sanders had a couple drops early in the game and Fowler dropped a go ahead TD pass, he was wide open and it was a great throw and he flat out dropped it.

Siemain had one TD and no INTs. He is a stud and not the problem.

I hope you guys can eek out your dink and dunk to a SB loss, 46 years is way too long.
Mhmmm...

So Denver is gonna be totally satisfied with Semen next year, right? They aren't going to try to put in Paxton Lynch as soon as he's ready? They're not gonna say, "We've got Lynch, but Semen is doing such a good job that we're just gonna play the best QB on the roster."

Riiiiight.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:57 PM 12-11-2016
Siemian hasn't been the issue. They can't run the ball, have no viable TE and the OL is junk. Upgrade the OL and have consistency from the runners... Siemian may be legit. Hard to tell right now, but they didn't lose that game because of him.

I don't know what his long term prospects are, but they have to fix the line.
[Reply]
notorious 09:12 PM 12-11-2016
Siemian looks good to me.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:24 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Siemian looks good to me.
He isn't nearly as bad as some make him out to be all things considered.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:30 PM 12-11-2016
Siemien is faring better than probably most expected. That high-priced defense however has caused Elway to take shortcuts elsewhere, namely the offensive line, the running back position, and the loss of Malik Jackson and Vance Walker has hurt the overall effectiveness of the defense. This Broncos team is out of balance, and has too many holes to play at an elite level consistently.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:37 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Donkeys are losing out.
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Mhmmm...

So Denver is gonna be totally satisfied with Semen next year, right? They aren't going to try to put in Paxton Lynch as soon as he's ready? They're not gonna say, "We've got Lynch, but Semen is doing such a good job that we're just gonna play the best QB on the roster."

Riiiiight.
I'm sure coaching and management will also be very careful to take in to consideration the feelings of both players as well.

This is very, very important and if there's one thing I've learned about the relationship of franchises to Quarterbacks in the NFL, the ENTIRE NFL, all across the board mind you, it's that the "feels" of your starter must supersede such antiquated notions as "performance", "yardage", "conversion of downs", and "touchdowns"( though touchdowns of the now quantifiable and hidden variety are acceptable criteria for all-inclusive feelings management ).

Elway and Kubiak seem like the kind of progressive, forward-thinking men who can get it done, though.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:29 PM 12-11-2016
Denver fans cry about cheap shots...but root for Marshall to head hunt Cam Newton...the most hypocritical fan base out there
[Reply]
threebag 10:31 PM 12-11-2016
When i was a kid my most hated team was the raiders. It killed me Bo Jackson played for those bastards. Now the team i can't stand at all is the broncos. Neil Smith helped making that way. I dont think it could be said enough, FUCK THE DONKS
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:53 PM 12-11-2016
Wow. I just saw Aqib Talib's sideline attack on a Falcons receiver. How does he not get suspended for that? That's the worst on-field thing I've seen since ... well, since he tried to poke a guy's eye out last season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wow. I just saw Aqib Talib's sideline attack on a Falcons receiver. How does he not get suspended for that? That's the worst on-field thing I've seen since ... well, since he tried to poke a guy's eye out last season.
It was a retaliation for something far worse:

[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:13 PM 12-11-2016
Oh, well than that makes it okay!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:23 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by JasonM:
It was a retaliation for something far worse:
Nope. Not worse. Not worse at all. Talib was literally committing assault on a guy out of the field of play. I'm shocked that his mom wasn't shooting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Oh, well than that makes it okay!
would u really have a problem with marcus peters retaliating if one of denver's WRs took a shot at eric berry like that?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:30 PM 12-11-2016
That looks like the cheap shot Eric Berry received from that asshole Stevie Johnson which tore his ACL
[Reply]
Page 667 of 4895
« First < 167567617657663664665666667 66866967067167771776711671667 > Last »
Up