ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 158
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Eureka 10:29 AM 02-14-2021
I think AL Davis's granddaughter looks much better.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:16 AM 02-14-2021
If we're going to continue dreaming, I wish she'd gain 5-10lbs so we could see that version.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:35 AM 02-14-2021
Does anyone else find this IG a bit creepy? I mean what's the psychology behind someone who has a whole feed of "aren't I pretty?" posts. Meticulously posed bikini shots and fabulous unobtainable rich girl lifestyle posts. Sure its like the Kardashians and a thousand other instagram ladies but to me it just seems so arrogant and unattractive.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:11 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Does anyone else find this IG a bit creepy? I mean what's the psychology behind someone who has a whole feed of "aren't I pretty?" posts. Meticulously posed bikini shots and fabulous unobtainable rich girl lifestyle posts. Sure its like the Kardashians and a thousand other instagram ladies but to me it just seems so arrogant and unattractive.
I have no complaints.
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:16 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The common courtesy here would be to post a picture when you say something like this.
[Reply]
loochy 03:48 PM 02-14-2021
No. Isn't the whole point of social media to seek external validation to fill an emotional void?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:52 PM 02-14-2021
Dude. She's selling shit.

https://www.liketoknow.it/ltk/3TkaUupZMs8PGv67icLnZo

People probably pay her just to post on Instagram.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:08 PM 02-14-2021

Around these parts we require visual evidence.
[Reply]
philfree 04:31 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dude. She's selling shit.

https://www.liketoknow.it/ltk/3TkaUupZMs8PGv67icLnZo

People probably pay her just to post on Instagram.
Everything is branding these days.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:52 PM 02-14-2021
F she looks anything at all like her dad , your full of shit
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:56 PM 02-14-2021
Can't you just enjoy her beauty, her willingness to show us how hard she's worked to maintain such a wonderful body, and share her lifestyle with us?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:58 PM 02-14-2021
it’s the generation. Just SOP to them. Just like modern players must have a haircut before a game. Makes no sense. But, it is what it is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:26 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
it’s the generation. Just SOP to them. Just like modern players must have a haircut before a game. Makes no sense. But, it is what it is.
If I was a millionaire I'd get my hair cut every week.

Gotta look fresh for the camera bro.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:15 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If I was a millionaire I'd get my hair cut every week.
and new socks every day
[Reply]
vailpass 08:19 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
The common courtesy here would be to post a picture when you say something like this.
THANK YOU
[Reply]
Page 38 of 158
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up