ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 158
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:13 AM 02-04-2021
Media trying to sell Tampa the same way they sold Buffalo.

Well, player X is now back in the lineup. Sub out Matt Milano for Vita Vea.

The Bills, Bucs now understand how to stop the KC offense by doing _______.

Buffalo, Tampa if you look at these weeks x-y are playing at such a high level!

It's a pretty boring cut and paste formula.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:13 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Thanks, QBAnon
I've been calling this shit out for years...well before "anon" existed in the public psyche.

But by all means use media-driven stereotypes to prove your point...it's just easier.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:16 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Truth inst a conspiracy...

The art of manipulating an unsuspecting public out of their $$ is as old as civilization.

How do you think the owners got enough money to buy a football team...then pass the "good old boys" entry exam to purchase one.

None of these people are angels...they trick you by donating 2% of their profits to a tax write-off charity...and having a camera ready to capture it. Hire publicists to wash away their dirt..

They are the exploiter class...Hunt sr. and his brothers got busted for trying to corner the silver market.
Ah geez, can't even enjoy SB week without this shit. Time to go on ignore.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:17 AM 02-04-2021
Wow, just saw Brady in 9 SB appearances has only led his team to 3 points in the first quarter. That’s a crazy stat.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:18 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wow, just saw Brady in 9 SB appearances has only led his team to 3 points in the first quarter. That’s a crazy stat.
We’re about to find out how crucial Bill and his defense was to Brady’s success.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:19 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Media trying to sell Tampa the same way they sold Buffalo.

Well, player X is now back in the lineup. Sub out Matt Milano for Vita Vea.

The Bills, Bucs now understand how to stop the KC offense by doing _______.

Buffalo, Tampa if you look at these weeks x-y are playing at such a high level!

It's a pretty boring cut and paste formula.
It's a hard sell...considering Mahomes recently had one of his best games and Hill had 270.

KC's strength is the Buc's weakness...Vea would be a potential issue if the Chiefs were a run dominant team.

Reid should just throw for the first 15 straight plays...I dont think they can stop it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:22 AM 02-04-2021
Blowjob Bob Kraft openly rooting for Brady...

Link: https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-ow...her-super-bowl

Originally Posted by :
"I'm rooting for Tom Brady," Kraft told CBS Sunday Morning in an interview that will air the day of the Super Bowl. "I'm so excited. We've had some great communications and he is such a special human being. We were privileged to have him here for two decades, and he's one of the finest human beings I've ever met.

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:24 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Ah geez, can't even enjoy SB week without this shit. Time to go on ignore.
It's only because Brady is in the SB...did you see me talking about this last Feb? Nope..

I was hoping the cheating **** was done...be he's now in the SB again and I've seen enough to know if the NFL wants him to win, He'll win.

The NFL is much more enjoyable without Brady favoritism ruining it..
[Reply]
tk13 11:25 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
2 of Brady’s Super Bowls were handed to him by the other team. The Seahawks bullshit was their own doing and the Rat Jr inexplicable bullshit to not run the ball to run the clock out and get at least a FG was his fault.

We even saw Rat Jr do that same **** up to lose to us last year when he had a lead and threw the ball every down instead of going for what worked running the ball.

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this, the Seahawks last play anomaly happened to Brady twice. Eli had insane catches that shouldn’t have happened in both games he beat Tom.

Brady also had a chance to win at the end of the Eagles game but they got him with a forced fumble.

Shit happens but if we play our game the way we’ve been playing all year the game won’t be close enough in the end to have this type of shit be possible.
I've always thought this was the most underrated part of Belichick's success. Guy is a defensive genius for sure, but the biggest thing about his teams is they usually play smart football. Just be solid, wait for the other team to make mistakes and take advantage.

It's just like the Dee Ford thing. There were other plays after that one, but we made one really stupid mistake and then they make you pay. The reality is most teams are not well run and make mistakes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:27 AM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:28 AM 02-04-2021
I saw Brady talking about how they are going to be better next year. It’s nice to see he knows this game is already lost so he’s holding on to next season for hope.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:33 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Blowjob Bob Kraft openly rooting for Brady...

Link: https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-ow...her-super-bowl
If there is one person I look to for quality character assessment...it's little Bobby Kraft and his team of lawyers.

"When I get caught being a dirtbag, I buy my way out of it...that's what great human beings do"
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 AM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
Lzen 11:57 AM 02-04-2021
It's only because Brady is in the SB...did you see me talking about this last Feb? Nope..

I was hoping the cheating **** was done...be he's now in the SB again and I've seen enough to know if the NFL wants him to win, He'll win.

The NFL is much more enjoyable without Brady favoritism ruining it..
I don't know. Some things point to corruption (Jags AFC CHamp game) but other things just point to dumb luck (fucking Dee Ford). And really, if they didn't have Belicheck's defense, Brady would not be considered GOAT, IMO.

It's a hard sell...considering Mahomes recently had one of his best games and Hill had 270.

KC's strength is the Buc's weakness...Vea would be a potential issue if the Chiefs were a run dominant team.

Reid should just throw for the first 15 straight plays...I dont think they can stop it.
See, now this is good football talk. You should stick to this.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 AM 02-04-2021
The Jags got royally fucked harder than any team has in a postseason game. It was an absolute highway robbery. Call after call to let NE back in it, a terrible whistle on a fumble recovery costing a TD, AND NOTHING CALLED on NE the ENTIRE game
[Reply]
Page 103 of 158
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up