ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill plans to be at Chiefs offseason conditioning program
DTVietnam 06:25 AM 04-15-2019
be gone with that old thread...

#Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill, who is being investigated by local authorities for an incident at his home, is planning to be at KC’s offseason conditioning program, I’m told. It begins today. Hill has not been charged and his NFL status remains unchanged.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 15, 2019

ready for work:

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:24 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
?WTF? EVERYONE, save one or two asswipes, goes to these.
chut up!
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:27 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon:
Hopefully, the Chiefs would advise him not to attend if there was any chance he will face discipline for what's been reported.
Even if he was facing a suspension I would think that he should be involved in working with the team. I don't expect a lot of plays will be put in this early but being sure you are on the same page can be important even this early. I fail to see any reason why any possible discipline down the road would impact his participating in OTAs.
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:32 AM 04-15-2019
I remember andy saying he hadn’t spoke to him because their attorney recommended them not to or something like that. Seem like an odd situation.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:33 AM 04-15-2019
According to Terez Hill is indeed at workouts today
[Reply]
FAX 08:33 AM 04-15-2019
Sadly, Brooke cannot attend as she is still on her honeymoon enjoying the earliest stages of marital bliss ... and the Radisson's all-you-can-eat pancake buffet.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 08:38 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I remember andy saying he hadn’t spoke to him because their attorney recommended them not to or something like that. Seem like an odd situation.
Since we now know that KC has an "inner circle" of influencers entrenched within the government (and law enforcement specifically), it is highly unlikely that the Chiefs don't already know that Tyreek has been unjustly accused.

FAX
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:40 AM 04-15-2019
Honestly, if the Chiefs were that concerned about the situation they would advise him not to show. But Hill is there. He wants to be part of this team. Dude has been nothing but class and a team player. Once he’s officially cleared you have to pay him
[Reply]
Meatloaf 08:43 AM 04-15-2019
Well damn, not sure if Hill’s attending or not. Would Brooke PLEASE confirm his sighting so that I can get on with my day.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:45 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Well damn, not sure if Hill’s attending or not. Would Brooke PLEASE confirm his sighting so that I can get on with my day.
Terez already confirmed that he indeed there
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:45 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Of course the attorney told them not to talk to him. The attorney doesn’t want to see another offensive star cut like the last one they talked to. Sometimes it better not to know.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:46 AM 04-15-2019

Tyreek is in the building for the start of offseason workouts: https://t.co/yQVaxm32E5

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) April 15, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 08:46 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Calm down bro, he’s there.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:47 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Sadly, Brooke cannot attend as she is still on her honeymoon enjoying the earliest stages of marital bliss ... and the Radisson's all-you-can-eat pancake buffet.

FAX
I would like to have a moment of silence for that buffet though...poor thing never saw it coming.
[Reply]
loochy 08:48 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honestly, if the Chiefs were that concerned about the situation they would advise him not to show.
Why?
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Once he’s officially cleared you have to pay him
Why?
[Reply]
Meatloaf 08:50 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Calm down bro, he’s there.
Ummmm, perhaps I was being too subtle. In all actuality, Brooke brings NOTHING to the sports table....except her appetite.

Nonetheless, thanks boys for the Terez update.....now THERE’S a sports journalist!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up