ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 85
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
eDave 03:33 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
What do you get for the extra 20 bucks. Lol
An extra 1/2 hour. 59 for .5, 79 for 1.0.

Pretty standard.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:33 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
What do you get for the extra 20 bucks. Lol
If you read the police report, some guys get their butts fingered. Some get a blowie. Some get to fondle the girls while it happens.

Seriously.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:34 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
An extra 1/2 hour. 59 for .5, 79 for 1.0.

Pretty standard.
It takes him an extra hour to get off?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:34 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
So there are people out there who are so naive that they don't understand what the deal is with those Asian "spas"? You honestly think those women are living it up like like high class call girls in a Hollywood movie.

Newsflash guys: there is a very very good chance that these women are where they are as a result of human trafficking. Does the fact that they are all the same race, can't speak English, and are performing sex acts with complete strangers for small amounts of money not tip you off?
Of course there is a chance but not all prostitutes are forced into their jobs.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:34 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Sounds like he is charged with a misdemeanor for soliciting a prostitute. I don’t think the legal side of this will be that big of a deal for him.
Yep. All he was doing was looking for a happy ending at a rub and tug. BFD.
Why that’s a crime I’ll never know. Used to be a good one in Scottsdale my buddies and Ibwould hit every now and again before we went out hounding.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:35 PM 02-22-2019
Remember people.

It's just a muscle
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:36 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Remember people.

It's just human trafficking
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:45 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
And you and Mr. Kraft are just the guys to take that chance.

A pedophile: "Hey, there's chance that I just fucked a midget, and not a kindergartener. "
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:45 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Not all prostitutes are, no.

But the vast majority of the Asian spa workers that Mennonite mentioned are.

They just shut one down here and it was horrific once they got inside.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02-22-2019, 03:49 PM
This message has been deleted by GloryDayz. Reason: It was not appropriate.
eDave 03:51 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I think I might have to forgive him...
Post up your wife.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:56 PM 02-22-2019
And you and Mr. Kraft are just the guys to take that chance.

A pedophile: "Hey, there's chance that I just ****ed a midget, and not a kindergartener. "
Ive never been to an Asian Spa in my life and I would never go to one if I knew the girls were forced into prostitution.

If we are going to use your logic how many of you who post here have bought drugs in your life? Hell there is a marijuana thread in this forum. Unless you live under a rock you all know the cartels behead innocents and do all types of horrific things in Mexico and throughout Latin America. Your money helps support them!

So look in the mirror some time and dont get mad at me because I am not quick to judge people
[Reply]
Donger 03:59 PM 02-22-2019
So there are people out there who are so naive that they don't understand what the deal is with those Asian "spas"? You honestly think those women are living it up like like high class call girls in a Hollywood movie.

Newsflash guys: there is a very very good chance that these women are where they are as a result of human trafficking. Does the fact that they are all the same race, can't speak English, and are performing sex acts with complete strangers for small amounts of money not tip you off?
That may be the case. It's just inaccurate to declare it to be the case at this stage. It's also inaccurate to state that, you are correct, that Kraft knew that they were/are sex slaves.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:00 PM 02-22-2019
That's his dead wife. The one he had the team honoring all season long after she passed. And now Bob has chosen his own, special way to honor her memory.

I don't think I would forgive my father for something that despicable.
[Reply]
Donger 04:00 PM 02-22-2019
A question:

The cops had this place staked out AND had undercover officers (presumably female Asians). If this were a sex slave "spa," would they really do that for eight months without shutting it down?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:03 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
A question:

The cops had this place staked out AND had undercover officers (presumably female Asians). If this were a sex slave "spa," would they really do that for eight months without shutting it down?
Sure they would. And that's actually a fairly short time for an undercover investigation.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 85
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up