ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 64
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Bowser 08:27 PM 04-01-2018
James Gunn confirmed a Guardians 3 sometime back
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
James Gunn confirmed a Guardians 3 sometime back
Yeah I guess I missed that

From my current understanding it will occur after infinity war 2 and Adam warlock will be in it supposedly:

I still have a sneaky suspicion he ends up in IW2 somewhere
[Reply]
O.city 08:32 PM 04-01-2018
In that interview he also talks about how they’re gonna set up the next 10 to 20 years of the MCU in that film

Which is awesome. Marvel just has their shit together so well
[Reply]
Bowser 08:32 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah I guess I missed that

From my current understanding it will occur after infinity war 2 and Adam warlock will be in it supposedly:

I still have a sneaky suspicion he ends up in IW2 somewhere
Yep. I'm guessing both he and Captain Marvel will be in the end credits scenes of the first one somewhere....
[Reply]
O.city 08:37 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yep. I'm guessing both he and Captain Marvel will be in the end credits scenes of the first one somewhere....
Pretty much have to be

Captain marvel is coming in 2019 so I知 pretty sure we値l get that
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:13 AM 04-04-2018

#ThanosDemandsYourSilence pic.twitter.com/dvyc26ju04

— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) April 3, 2018

And the Funny or Die version

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:04 AM 04-04-2018
I have a feeling that a lot of the casual fans of these movies are going to be pissed at the end of this.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:19 AM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I have a feeling that a lot of the casual fans of these movies are going to be pissed at the end of this.
I don't think I will be pissed about anything as we have two parts and I know it. They could kill off half the crew or let them all live till the next one. I won't be surprised. I don't look at it as two movies, I look at them as being one very long one.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:27 AM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I don't think I will be pissed about anything as we have two parts and I know it. They could kill off half the crew or let them all live till the next one. I won't be surprised. I don't look at it as two movies, I look at them as being one very long one.
Are you just a casual fan though? No comic knowledge?
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:20 AM 04-04-2018
Are you just a casual fan though? No comic knowledge?
I can't remember the last time I have read any comics but I have read up a lot on everything since becoming a fan of the movies.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:38 AM 04-05-2018
got tickets to opening night. Never read the comic books. Haven't read any spoilers. No expectations about the movie. I知 assuming some Avengers die in the first and second movie. Maybe Thanos is in charge of earth after the first movie. But you don稚 have the bad guy win in these movies. Disney is not going to allow thAt kind of ending under any circumstances.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:30 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
got tickets to opening night. Never read the comic books. Haven't read any spoilers. No expectations about the movie. I知 assuming some Avengers die in the first and second movie. Maybe Thanos is in charge of earth after the first movie. But you don稚 have the bad guy win in these movies. Disney is not going to allow thAt kind of ending under any circumstances.
Keep in mind that while elements of these story lines are taken from the comix none of them are even close to direct adaptations. Even though I read IGauntlet and IWar there's no way to tell how the two flicks play out.

I will say that based on the comix story they can use these two films to do whatever they want. They can kill off characters, introduce more, and even work in Fox properties if they wanted (or were able) to.

The comix are definitely worth reading but I'd wait until after seeing the movies...:-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:16 AM 04-08-2018
I’m also curious if the red skull makes an appearance somewhere
[Reply]
Shaid 08:40 AM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I知 also curious if the red skull makes an appearance somewhere
They killed him off in the first Captain America. You think he lived somehow?
[Reply]
O.city 08:44 AM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
They killed him off in the first Captain America. You think he lived somehow?
We値l sorta.

He was transported and assumed dead. I知 just wondering if thanks finds him or something
[Reply]
Page 11 of 64
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up