ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:43 AM 03-15-2008
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:07 AM 07-15-2014
I think this is one of the threads that was overlooked during the Hall of Classics neglected era.

Should this thread be in the Hall of Classics?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:17 AM 07-15-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think this is one of the threads that was overlooked during the Hall of Classics neglected era.

Should this thread be in the Hall of Classics?
There is NO doubt. Make it happen
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:24 AM 07-15-2014
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
There is NO doubt. Make it happen
I don't think anyone could argue this is a creme le creme example of the threads that the Planet does best. When it falls off the front page I'll move it unless there are objections.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:26 AM 07-15-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don't think anyone could argue this is a creme le creme example of the threads that the Planet does best. When it falls off the front page I'll move it unless there are objections.
creme de la creme:-)
[Reply]
Holladay 05:50 PM 07-15-2014
Damn, how did I miss this thread? I just finished reading the whole thing. Thus says a lurker.

It brought back a lot of memories. Fwiw, yes to the hall, if my opinion matters.

Iwonian was the perfect moderator. Should we have a round #2 since a lot has happened after 2008?
[Reply]
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Up