ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
The Lounge>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.


Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.


https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:02 AM Yesterday
As much as I hate the Pats, Pats players, the Pats organization, and Pats fans, I still don't care about this.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:53 PM Yesterday
The video is being shopped around. Some of it is out there.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...070513900.html
[Reply]
chargerstickum 06:52 PM Yesterday
unfortunately this will have zero effect on the patriots players or the team on the field. i'm sure plenty of nfl players get "massages". on the bright side he didn't beat any of these women.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
unfortunately this will have zero effect on the patriots players or the team on the field. i'm sure plenty of nfl players get "massages". on the bright side he didn't beat any of these women.
But the video memes will be awesome...maybe the Jets/Bills will play his video on the Stadium LED wall as they are running out....then shower them with dildos.

Either way...I'm going to sit back and thoroughly enjoy this.

Kraft is getting his karma for ripping off NFL fans for almost 2 decades....and still tying to cheat his way out of getting busted.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
unfortunately this will have zero effect on the patriots players or the team on the field. i'm sure plenty of nfl players get "massages". on the bright side he didn't beat any of these women.
Fuck off, cunt lips.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
But the video memes will be awesome...maybe the Jets/Bills will play his video on the Stadium LED wall as they are running out....then shower them with dildos.

Either way...I'm going to sit back and thoroughly enjoy this.

Kraft is getting his karma for ripping off NFL fans for almost 2 decades....and still tying to cheat his way out of getting busted.
Agreed. I want the video out there for the embarrassment to him. It will be glorious. The Bills can get all 50 year old Chinese woman for cheerleaders.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Agreed. I want the video out there for the embarrassment to him. It will be glorious. The Bills can get all 50 year old Chinese woman for cheerleaders.

:-) Oh please God make it so.
[Reply]
chargerstickum 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
But the video memes will be awesome...maybe the Jets/Bills will play his video on the Stadium LED wall as they are running out....then shower them with dildos.

Either way...I'm going to sit back and thoroughly enjoy this.

Kraft is getting his karma for ripping off NFL fans for almost 2 decades....and still tying to cheat his way out of getting busted.

oh the billdoes ? lol they are funny. will their fans "stash" them for each other.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
oh the billdoes ? lol they are funny. will their fans "stash" them for each other.
They will "stash" them up the dick warmers of visiting Pats fans until the appropriate time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Agreed. I want the video out there for the embarrassment to him. It will be glorious. The Bills can get all 50 year old Chinese woman for cheerleaders.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:31 PM Yesterday
Yes. But Chinese.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The video is being shopped around. Some of it is out there.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...070513900.html
That's Dudley Moore in the video.

I don't think you will see Kraft on tape having sex anytime soon. There is too much liability for the South Beach, States Attorney but gamesmanship is still open game and so far the State of Florida is winning.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Would you want a video of you stripping naked released by TMZ that potentially millions of people were going to watch?
Didn't he plead not guilty to solicitation? If he didn't solicit anyone, there is no naked video, no?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
That's Dudley Moore in the video.

I don't think you will see Kraft on tape having sex anytime soon. There is too much liability for the South Beach, States Attorney but gamesmanship is still open game and so far the State of Florida is winning.
Based on this information I plan on seeing it next week..
[Reply]
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
Up